AMD is the biggest fucking meme in all of technology. LITERALLY only pajeets...

AMD is the biggest fucking meme in all of technology. LITERALLY only pajeets, poorfags and underage fanboys purchase their products. When you buy AMD you are buying an inferior product.

t. paid nvidia and/or intel shill

I ran with AMD for about 12 years. Broke the cycle and bought a GTX 1080. Kinda missed Nvidia.

They're GPUs can mine meme coins and are objectively better than Nvidia in price per performance terms. But everything else they do is trash.

Meh, it's fun to make stuff work on inadequate hardware, buy improving software efficiency.

At least it's a Canadian product we can be sort of proud of, not like we have anything much better going for us

>AMD fan boy
>can't even their

Sounds about right

>haha look i posted it again!

My FX chip performs very well, lets me stream Dota 2 for only $200 for the CPU/motherboard/hyper 212, costs less than the Xeon 1231v3

Why did you buy a GPU that can't do AAA 4k gaming?

Cheap ass shit and works. What's the problem?

Also Intel is amongst the biggest abusers of the H1B visa program in addition to having racist hiring policies...so yeah fuck Intel.

AMD is the reason I can build everyone in my family a new computer as a gift.

This. Only autists would spend an extra $150 on a CPU just to go from 90 to 110 fps. AMD CPUs give you adequete performance.

ati were a legit company at the bleeding edge of gpu design when amd bought them. sure they had a mis-step with r600 but they put out evergreen years later, their last hurrah before pajeets from diploma mills slowly began replacing white/chink engineers. compare hawaii to maxwell. fiji was 2 tongas glued together. nvidia gpus are perfect from day 1. amd gpus take 18 months to iron out drivers.

the only good cpu amd ever made, the original athlon & its derivatives, used DEC IP they lucked into.

amd confirmed for garbage tier.

>tfw finally got out of being a NEET and bought my Brother an AMD APU build so we can play PC games together. Feels good that I got him out of the console pajeet race

>i am poor
It's the 1st time I saw this one. kek

why do you give a shit about what other people do with their money?

didn't they fucking invent the 64 bit arch you cunt

they dont want a new computer. they want a phone. they CERTAINLY don't want pleb trash brands. you fucking autist. im imagining the forced smiles as you dump yet another shitbox on your sister that she has to find room in the attic for.

because fa/g/gots are worried what others think about their purchases

that's a myth. intel invented it first and licensed parts of amd's isa to save time and money. they keep the cross-licensing agreement in place to ward off the monopoly commission.

Why don't you shovel down your insecurities into the big black pit of your soul like an adult instead of lash out against faceless boogeymen.

It won't solve any of your problems all the same, but at least nobody else will have to deal with your childish bullshit.

Itanium =/= 64 bit x86

Itanium was it's own true ground up 64 bit architecture and man, what a fucking mess tyat was.

Well, OP is right on this one. Can't disagree.

Enjoy your $800 GPU just to play normie shit like GTA 5 30 more fps higher than a R9 390X LMAO

Can we finally ban these kind of threads? This shit is getting ridiculous...

Mad Ayymdrones cant take the bantz
>I-I cant argue so these meanies should be banned!!

>Enjoy paying more for quality hardware capable of everything my shitty AMD card isnt
nice argument

I actually own a 560 Ti, but I'm really tired of seeing your shit every fucking day, I guess I'll just filter "AMD" and "Nvidia"

>pay an extra $20 for a 1060
>get a 10-15% performance boost over the 480

why wouldn't you do this? not even memeing, the 1060 is just better. where does the confusion come from? why would you buy a worse card?

>but muh 50% markup price just for at best 5% overclock potential!
>but muh shitty marketing practises which do nothing other than fuck the consumers!
you'd be surprised how many fa/g/guts here enjoy it up the ass, it's about as many intel fanboys there are, how ironic...

Wasn't entirely after 4k. Just wanted to overkill 1080p and 2k.

inb4 cherry picked benchmarks reeking of AMDelusion

But even a 480 or 1060 can do that pretty well

Figured I'd have a card that can handle anything for quite a while. I didn't need a 1080, but it beats the utter shit out of my 390.

40-50% faster in DX11 ya

I got a Fury X, but that's only because it was $400, and there were no damned 480s in stock

Also have a 1080p 144hz display so it's a perfect match

>1060 is better than the 480
>1070 is the same as the fury x but $200 cheaper

does amd have ANY card worth buying right now if you're not megapoor?

>he has an AMD card

kek

>1080p 144hz display
kek

being a poorfag must suck

>he enjoys giving his hard earned money to big ass companies for little gain
oh wait, nevermind, this is a thread, I forgot... your daddy buys your computers :^)

DX12 tests have been retarded. Pitiful gains, but it's new enough to require a lot of work. As it is, I've seen a few tests where my 1080 gives about twice what my 390 did. Seems exaggerated, but the numbers don't lie.

Still tryna figure out if the cost per flop on them is worth it for numerical computing. Kinda wanna run a benchmark on something straightforward like doing coordinate remapping on images but don't have an AMD card to this end.

Have fun reinstalling Nvidia drivers every fucking time your kernel gets patched - every other day for me and I'm tired of my 780,,,

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I ain't paying that much for a 1440p 144hz display I can't drive without a titan XP

But please tell me about your triple 4k dual titan XP build

wtf i hate amd now

kek

Is the PC really dying out? I can still remember in 2008 when everyone and their mom were buying them.

>w-wow user thanks, you built me a new PC
>notices the AMD sticker on the case
>i-i-its great that I have a caring big bro who buys me things!
>Proceeds to throw AMD poo into the garbage while you arent looking

They are mostly shills in pretty sure...Intel fucks the public too much to have any real amount of fanboys.

Notice NOBODY will respond to the visa abuse or the racism...shills man shills.

>980Ti
>Runs 1440 144hz Max everything

kek eat shit poornigger

Doesn't address Intel's highly questionable practices...but instead shit on the kindness of others.

Yup you're fuckin classy aren't ya.

Doesn't address you're literally giving your family pieces of shit as gifts.

It's like buying a ring from some greasy sandnigger at a Pawn Shop and then saying "here honey, I got you an expensive jewel!"

going from AMD to intel or and Nvdia is like coming out of the fucking swamp.

never again AMD

everything is good now

>If you buy our competitor's products, people will think you're poor. You're not POOR, are you?

Apple didn't invent this marketing tactic, but they sure popularized it.

Why would I pay $800 for a overkill Nvidia GPU when the games I play aren't even graphically demanding and can get a $100 AMD card that runs all my games perfectly.

>the games I play aren't even graphically demanding
poorfag

I mean I know this is a bait thread but I don't see how AMD is bad at all in GPU performance.

Dont forget they support Islamic terrorism.

Haha that the best you got? I actually already own a GTX 970

^^stupid gaymur faggot

+1 steam monies has been deposited into your AMD shilling account

Bull shit it does. 1440p 144hz is nearly as hard to run as 4k is, you could probably run half life 2 that fast though

amanda tho

+0.1 Nvidia reward points has been added to your nvidia account

>He has a 970

I mean I guess its alright being poor, why cant you afford an entry level 1070 though?

Not that I don't have the money, just that I'm not willing to spend it on extra performance I don't need

poorfag

he can't even game kek

u probably have a 60Hz monitor, poorfag.

that's why u can't justify the purchase

So you support Islamic state?

Reminder, not buying nvidia is basically supporting Islamic terrorism. Do not buy AMD ever.

Must suck being so poor huh?

Dumb stupid poorboi AmD shills have been defecating all over Sup Forums, and it is now time to put a stop to this legion of anus-cavities. Let us put all the facts on the table, eh?

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ has excellent and spectacularly superb performance in FULL High Definition
-The AmD poorboi RX480 can only barely manage to play games in 1080p (1080p is a pathetic 75% LESS than ultra High Definition)

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is very quiet! You can barely hear it.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 generated dozens of DECIBELS of noise. Warning: Being in the vicinity of dozens-of-decibels CAN damage your hearing!

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ consumes only a tiny amount of power. It is very efficient!
-The AmD poorboi RX480 has been seen to gulp down a cringe-inducing 167 Watts of power! 167 Watts can run several electronics devices simultaneously.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ can be had for as low as $249.99! An amazing and generous price.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 is available for purchase for as much as $370! What a scam!

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ uses advanced technology, such as Gameworks, G-sync, PhysX, SLI, and more!
-The AmD poorboi RX480 suffers from total and complete lack of features.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is from nVidia, a company that makes Graphics Processing Units. They are professionals.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 is by AmD, ewwwwww!!!

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ has superior drivers with an excellent track record (more like chauffeurs, really).
-The AmD poorboi RX480 failed to offer better value thanks to their overwhelming driver overhead.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ will cool your house
-The AmD poorboi RX480 causes literal housefires (Google "RX480 California housefire of 1998")

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is beloved and admired by all
-There is literally no reason to buy the AmD poorboi RX480

(1/2, the idiocies of the disgusting AmD poorboi RX480 will be continued in the next post)

kek
I bet if you ever stepped into the real world people would just punch you in guts for being such a weab and your skinny gaymur ramen bones would snap

best thread on Sup Forums currently

POORFAGS GET OUT

(2/2)

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ has a warranty for 2-3 YEARS! That shows the level of quality and commitment you get from nVidia.
-The AmD poorboi RX480's warranty is only a FEW dozen MONTHS. Pathetic!

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is friendly, helpful, and nice to your motherboard.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 will FRY and DESTROY your motherboard, because it draws TOO MUCH power from the PCEi lanes! This cannot be fixed by poorboi AmD! (Google "RX480 PCEi power issue").

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ simply works.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 causes crashes when using Chrome.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ benchmarks speak for themselves. This is science and you cannot deny it.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 benchmarks comes from sites that were bribed or coerced into portraying AmD poorboi products in a positive light.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is often the choice of people who prefer democracy and peace.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 can be found in the homes of people who live in dictatorships. Be good, and do not support the suffering of these people.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ is for independent thinkers, people who value freedom and dignity.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 is known to have been purchased by Communists.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ will provide years and years of fantastic gaming performance.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 is a gimped card, sold to the exploitable and uneducated masses.

-The nVidia® GTX 1060™ creates an aura of respect and professionalism.
-The AmD poorboi RX480 is for, like, you know, losers, omg.

I respect myself. I am not a loser. I am not pathetic. That is why I will purchase the nVidia® GTX 1060™ (maybe two of them, for SLI). What about you? Are you a wonderful nVidia supporter, or an AmD poorboi loser?

Agreed.

AMD is so fucking shit. Literally no reason to buy anything AMD anymore. I can't wait until they are dead in the ground so we won't have to deal with their ridiculous fanboys.

This, You brought me to tears Im going out to buy a 1080 right now, thank you nvidia.

>That is why I will purchase the nVidia® GTX 1060™ (maybe two of them, for SLI)
good bait

1 curry has been deposited in ur porrfag AMD account

Just poo in it

Nice false flagging
One poo has been deposited into your AMD internet defence force loo.

>people actually buy 1440p 144hz Freesync monitors

All of the above are just giant oxymorons

any proof of that?
also
>implying your government doesn't arm or support isis in some way or another anyway

I don't really care about ISIS they mostly kill other muslims anyway, which I support

AMD pandering to Muslims is enough evidence.

>glasses crooked as fuck

>he thinks i was defending AMD
learn how to read idiot

/thread

> finally, a good mac!

Well let's remind everyone of Intel's massive abuse of the H1B visa system.

And the very specific racial discrimination in their hiring process.

Look it up and when you taste vomit feel free to buy AMD products.

Bitch and whine all you want but my morals cannot abide Intel products. If yours can I pity you truly.

Nothing will ever make up for the fact that AMD makes shitty awful products.

Keep supporting Intel fuckin the western world.

Shills can be bought pretty easily it would seem.

But really...you're just trying to keep people from looking up Intel's policies. :) don't worry still I'll keep reminding them.

You're supporting a company that makes inferior products

dumb nvidiots

I'm not trying to do anything.

That's what's wrong with your AMDtards, you think it's all one big giant conspiracy.

I simply support the company that makes the better product.

I do not reward mediocrity.

5k iMac refresh and new Mac Pro inbound
all with AMD GPUs