Does this portray hacking societies properly?

Does this portray hacking societies properly?

I just finished season 1 and I am kind of attracted to the idea of being a hacker

what programming languages should I learn to achieve Mr Robot lvl?

Arabic

html/css/jq

html

You dont fool me

I know those are website programming languages not hacking languages

I was thinking of going for a mixture of assembly and c, is that ok?

delphi

>not hacking in binary

"Hacker" is usually used in a pretty loose way. Become very knowledgeable in most areas of technology and networking and maybe you'll feel like you have a real command over technology. Though, if you're a complete newbie, just try out html and css first, then javascript. When you learn enough about those languages to create something yourself, you'll feel like a wizard.

yyou can find web vulnerabilities retard

go to the skiddie forum hackforums. learn like sql injections and stuff

Why is it that every time someone tries to start a discussion that's not about phones, guts, expensive videogame graphic cards or other consumerism shit people just come and shit up the threads?

OP you need to learn Java and I would get into using a Linux version asap so you get a hang onto scripting.

because hacking isnt real.

no u dumb fuck shit nigga

u gotta make 2 physical buttons to send 1's and 0s. thats how u hack

>there exist literal hacking organizations
>hurr its not real

Just because you cant do it doesnt mean others cant user.

"organizations"

4-6 people isnt an organization

also using exploits at any system level isnt hacking.

try harder user

>t. person that has literally no idea of what hes talking about

Could you please stop derailing the thread? Better yet, start using a trip so I can filter you.

are you mad because im laying it out true and simple for OP?

just because you can write batch files dosnt make you a hacker user, go back to your moms basement

@56103218

>t. projections from a failure of a manchild

Not surprised tho. Keep it up champ, but no more (you)s for you.

Yeah is 100% real OP. Now fuck off.

Pearl

i really dont understand how coding works, every time i try to learn java script i just end up giving up

>what are hackathons
neck yourself along with that nasty tone

>@
Your reddit shows. Gtfo

>hackatons have anything to do with cracking/exploiting/hacking
Read up on real hackers, it's more related to psychology than technology.

alright user, hackers don't exist and the sasquatch is real. Give it a rest will ya' finding an exploit and using it for your own motives is hacking by definition

checked and rekt

someones mighty precious of the A+ they got in their IT class, and what fucking dictionary are you reading user.

Have you even watched the show? like what said the dude in the show spends more time socially engineering situations than touching the fucking keyboard

He's been lurking for a few weeks now. He's assembled a real gold mine to take back to his buddies at r/Sup Forums

You don't need to even program to hack, or better worded trick people into granting you access to information.

It just boils down to hustling people and finding technical weak spots. You may also want to check out some black hat websites.

html and css and markup languages, not programming languages
and jQuery isn't even a language

What you're looking for is h*, it's obscure and you can only learn it in the dark web. It's not really difficult to learn once you find the right resources, then you'll be able to make some basic spear.h and mine.h and you'll be good to start hacking.