Do you use a case on your phone? Are they worth having?

Do you use a case on your phone? Are they worth having?

No.

no

I use a bumper. I want the protection but I also want to see my phone's back.

I run all my phones naked. Do you plan on keeping your fucking ishit for 10 years and then selling it? No? Then who gives a fuck if the back gets scratched.

It's not a rollex, it's a goddamn tool that will be outdated in 2 years.

No, they don't protect the screen anyway which is the only thing that breaks when you drop the phone.

Are you retarded or just pretending?

I have a see through case for my 6S.

No. It just makes your phone look and feel bulky. The designers didn't spend so much time and effort to design a sleek sexy device for you to cover it up with shitty bumpers.

It depends on the phone, the cost of it, if I have any sort of insurance on it, and how much of a beating it's willing to take.

iPhones get cased because Apple is incapable of designing a phone that doesn't ELEVATE the fucking screen out of the frame for the sake of making it even fucking easier to break the damn thing.

But then I've got this cheap as fuck Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime that just takes a fucking beating. Like I can drop this fucker on the street and have it bounce the whole way down the hill and I'd get it at the bottom scuffed up but unbroken.

No, my Moto E is indestructible

They protect the screen from corner impacts to the frame which is how 90% of broken screens happen.

my iphone 6s with retina display doesn't have this problem.

they are worth having. it doesn't only protect corners and back from impacts and scratching, you can also buy one with credit card slot, extra battery etc. personally, i prefer leather pouch instead of bulky back or flip cases.

NO. a good case would cost more then my phone.

Use a basic diztronic case on my opo. Phone looks mint but I also have a tampered screen protector. Screen protector shows no signs of peeling since release of the phone mainly because case wraps around the bezels.

Got a cheap phone, put a silicone case and a glass protector for ~$2 total.
The mew phones are really slim, and i got sweaty spagghety hands, so it works perfect.
My dad has broken ~3 screen protectors, and the screen of his z3 is still intact.

Yes. I spent $450 on my Moto X Pure. They are only sold direct from Moto at full cost and carriers don't provide insurance. I also unlocked the bootloader so the warranty was voided the day I got it. I would like to take all precautions I can.

>pull off case every now and then
>remember how good it feels and looks without it
>tfw nobody ever gets to see the customized style options I made or the engraving

You can get a transparent case, you know.

I use the Moto G Grip Shell with Bumper.
Best deal.

When I was buying cases I also bought one of those magnetic car mounts so I had to slip a magnetic card in between the phone and the case. Would have looked like shit with the clear case.

i just use a rugged one because my memephone is thin and slippery

>Do you use a case on your phone?
nope
>Are they worth having?
nope

Use a case with raised front edges. Protects the screen when dropped. If you move around a lot in a typical day then it's worth it. If you sit at a desk all day it's annoying as it adds bulk.

gee doesn't like cases because the phone never leaves the basement

what is this fuckery

It took you 10 times longer to do that than it would have to right-click search for the original.

Boy those shoes look uncomfortable.