More and more jobs will only take applications through Linkedin or even worse Facebook

>More and more jobs will only take applications through Linkedin or even worse Facebook
>Most employers think it's "suspicious" when you have no social media accounts
>Some employers won't hire you if you aren't on social media

Will we eventually reach the point to where we must join the botnet to find work?

not for the dirty jobs

>More and more jobs will only take applications through Linkedin or even worse Facebook

Considering the middle-school level bullshit, the implications of private and work life, among other things, this is unlikely.

Amerifats are surreal for sure

Get Gud and git hired at a company that respects you.

>not just making a fake Facebook for this very reason

"Haha just got done doing charity work and mountain climbing! Off to goto an investors meeting and date with my supermodel gf!"

But that's a good thing. You are able to actually create a fake better you.

create a linkedin and make it private. use it only for work.
make the pic not available unless youre already linked

LinkedIn is pathetic and any 'biznes' hiring people only through that method are pathetic.
>oh you appear to be the most qualified for the position and interviewed excellently but unfortunately you don't have a LinkedIn account, sorry be we can't use you here.
Please grow up

REMOVE DHOINE remove dhoine
you are worst human. you are the human idiot you are the human smell. return to aedirn. to our dol'blathana cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo.ahahahaha ,kaedwen we will never forgeve you. henselt rascal FUck but fuck asshole human stink nilfgaard sqhipere shqipare..vizima genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead human..ahahahahahKAEDWEN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget second nortern war .aedirn we kill the king , aedirn return to your precious lormark.hahahahaha idiot aedirn and nilfgaard smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DHOINE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. temeria+nilfgaard+aedirn+redaynia=kill kaedwen you will second northern war/ geralt alive in pontar, geralt making album of pontar . fast witcher geralt pontar. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of geralt you are ppoor stink human you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a cave

geralt alive numbr one #1 in pontar fuck the aedirn,..FUCKk ashol nilfs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. geralt aliv and real strong sorceres kill all the human farm aminal with rap magic now we the pontr rule .ape of the zoo king foltest fukc the he sister and lay egg this egg hatch and kaedwen was born. stupid inces striga form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. pontar greattst countrey

>choosing between Microsoft or Facebook

where the fuck do you get those ideas from?
Sup Forums green text stories?

I'd rather hire someone who doesnt have a fb or linkedin account, because they wont spend half the time on fb looking at stupid shit shared by their friends

"Oh user, I see you do mountain climbing. Me too, want to go together sometime?"
- Your Boss

Sounds like a solid plan

>"Sure, just set the time and place"
>*day of mountain climbing
>"Ohh fuck, my spine just broke, lot's of pain, can't mountain climb today, see you monday."

I think you mean:
>oh you appear to be the most qualified for the position and interviewed excellently but unfortunately you don't seem to have any idea of what is and isn't socially acceptable anymore in today's business culture so we're afraid you're going to be that creepy guy who sits at his desk droning on about things nobody is interested in, leading an unhealthy lifestyle, and making everybody worry you're going to go on a workplace violence spree.

It is a solid plan
>go mountain climbing
>cut boss's cord and kick him
>boss dies
>you are the boss now

>Sure thing!
And you get to go mountain climbing! Hurray!

>this is what technologically illiterate people unironically think of people who don't want to join a botnet

Or just actually go. Mountain climbing is fun. Just tell him that you're a beginner.

seems like just a few years ago, people were ridiculing social media addicts for avoid real human interaction.

And guess who you're going to have to work with/impress 9 out of 10 times at a job?

Those technologically illiterate people who say you get a paycheck this week/next week.

And people were criticizing companies that invested in employee education and enjoyment even during off-hours, until everyone in Silicone valley started doing it because it attracted the best employees from their competitors.

That's a non-sequitur if i ever saw one, but thank you for that.

>log in through linkdin it Facebook
>Still have to make a username and log in
What the hell was the point of logging in?