Why didn't you drop out of high school at age 15 to found a hot SV start-up and become a billionaire, user?

Why didn't you drop out of high school at age 15 to found a hot SV start-up and become a billionaire, user?

We were too busy shitposting. Just like you, OP!

I was not raised with a German wörk ethic

Fresh out of sugar water

Because I'm an average Joe piece of shit that will never accomplish anything noteworthy in his life, just like all of you

>implying I wasn't homeless with my mother at 15
Where would I get the startup money?

I actually dropped out of high school at 16, still working on not being a complete and total loser especially after failing my GED exam the fifth time in a row, not having my driver's license, and habitually getting drunk to the point of black outs on the weekends. All that before reaching 25.

On the bright side I do have some dosh saved up from working in construction and I hear 12 guage shotguns aren't that expensive...

by letting peter thiel fuck you tight boipussy bareback

What're you gonna do with a shotgun? You are too pussy to even get a GED, really doubt you're man enough to become an hero.

>What're you gonna do with a shotgun?
your mom

>You are too pussy to even get a GED, really doubt you're man enough to become an hero.
I've already taken the fucking exam 5 god damned times and fucking bombed all of them.

>failing my GED exam
I didn't even know that was possible.

literal children can pass that exam

It's actually a lot harder than most people think. Most HS graduates would bomb it as well. The biggest nerds usually fail ot their first time but usually pass the second time.

But me, well I honestly don't know what's going on. However I'm pretty sure a 00 buckshot to the brain would cure me instantly.

>It's actually a lot harder than most people think. Most HS graduates would bomb it as well.
Keep telling yourself that, manlet.

we need more construction workers

do you have to work with mexicans though?
I guess I have to work with indians and I'm not sure which is worse

I'm 6' 2" irl, manlet

>do you have to work with mexicans though?
Shit, I can't even say basic stuff in their taco language. Only bilingualcucks have to work with beaners. I still have to work with wiggers and guys who don't want to be there.

>I guess I have to work with indians and I'm not sure which is worse
You're probably better off, whatever annoying dumshit you have to put up with curryniggers beats slaving in the hot sun framing and roofing next to a bunch of faggots that always forget to bring something as simple as a fucking utility knife and hammer and fuck everyone's shit up because of their retardedness.

You're a mental manlet, stuck in an adult's body rofl.

booo

man you sure think you're superior to those other races right after admitting you're a loser piece of shit

>man you sure think you're superior to those other races right after admitting you're a loser piece of shit
Hey I'm white. I may be a piece of shit that'll probably end himself soon but I'm still a few steps above beaners and curryniggers.

Keep telling yourself that.

t. currynigger beaner abomination aberration of nature

I know you don't care anymore but if you can actual recognize your problems you have the chance to do something about them. Like you're not totally self-oblivious, and that's a bigger deal than you'd think.

Have you considered trying to do some good in the world for someone other than yourself, maybe? Like volunteer at a soup kitchen?

I"m a fucking IDIOT who has wasted his life

>failed GED exam three times due to math section
>studied pre algebra for a few weeks for the fourth time, passed
>enrolled into CC
>despite failing GED due to baby math worked my way up from pre algebra to differential equations and linear algebra
>transferred and graduated from a top uni in state

it's possible. if you're anything like me, you're probably just not putting time into the actual work and just expecting good results.

Mudsill theory. Look it up and discuss it on Sup Forums

I don't have friends in the right places
Lets face it Sup Forums even if you have good business ideas you'll get nowhere by being an autistic neckbeard

I completed highschool because it's just 4 years of fucking around and having no real financial responsibility.

Not with that attitude.