/mouse/ - Mouse General

Mouse general. Post what you use to move around the arrow on your screen.

Just got pic related. Feels weird but I guess I just have to get used to it.

honestly though I want this mouse so bad
Standard mice dont fit my hand, my hands are huge

Generals belong on /vg/ or reddit.

Read the sticky and fuck off.

>generals belong on /vg/ or reddit
Tell that to everyone else.

Needs a rest for your hand since you're resting it right on the mousepad and chafing it constantly.

who you gonna call?

Ordered this tonight when I was drunk for $35 on Amazon. My $5 Walgreens brand mouse died on me yesterday after 5 years of heavy use. I doubt this new one will be anywhere near as good.

I bought that mouse yesterday
It's nice but the side button with that crosshair on it is so fucking annoying, it sits right under my thumb and I can't grip the mouse as much as I would like without pressing it
I unassigned it's function from the logitech software

Still working after years of click mashing.

That does look silly. It's hard finding a decent mouse without a shit load of stupid buttons.

I've used (pic) for about 2 years now. I like it.

I had a friend recommend the steel series sensei? Anyone have any experience with this?

He also recommended their mousepad and said it would change my entire gaming experience lmao.

i got the wireless version of pic related today, and then something very embarrassing happened.

I plugged it in and it didn't work.

All of the instructions say it will just work.

Every mouse I've had has just worked.

what do i do? lol?

help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope

flip the ON/OFF switch

Gee Nine Hundred

Been using the same mouse since i bought my new computer 5 years ago. Its perfect

I wish they'd use cables like that on their more expensive products.

unfortunately logitech thinks gamers want braided cables

They're absolutely fucking wrong

why would I want a thick stiff rope coming out of something when I just paid for a mouse to have the right grip and a perfect sensor

it's like having totally random acceleration on the mouse that varies from minute to minute

I had the wireless Sensei.

It was nice enough, comfy, decent software.

My main complaints are it took forever to wake up after not using it for awhile (like 3 or 4 seconds), and the software wouldn't let me set the buttons on the right side. You could only program for right or left, you couldn't use both.

The G900 I picked up solved both of these problems, and has the added bonus of no shitty charging dock that doesn't work half the time.

How do you put up with the shape at the back/bottom? It stops very abruptly

Sorry I confused it with the G600. Ignore.

Is a used Mionix Naos 5000 for 20$ a good deal?

Is there a cheaper variant of a MX - master/whatever?
Just want similar form factor this thing is fucking comfy.

My first gen G500 started losing power recently is there something similar I should be looking at as a replacement that's around the same specs plus an upgraded sensor

Logitch G700.

Had it for about 7 years now and it's great. Comfy, being able to use it wired or wireless is handy as hell, and the software to customize dpi, buttons, ect is nice.