/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• AudioBudget.com reviews the Xiaomi Air/Capsule rates them "unpleasant" "extremely uncomfortable" turns out he forced them inside his ear canal dumg enough to not follow the most basic instructions user admits they're not amazing but are the most comfortable earbuds he ever had • user loves his XK 250 Alien quadcopter • user's €50 Teclast X80 PRO arrived • Some packages were posted but not its contents • After initially refusing to ship the 80cents 4gb USB sticks this AliExpress seller is finally starting to ship them out • user got a 80cent mp3 player in the mail • user buys a 4ct animay necklace • user's mom ordered phone from Gearbest, it's screen was cracked in transit • user bought the Xiaomi Headphones and the Xiaomi LED light posts packaging and webm of LED light in action

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4_leaks_via_geekbench_runs_on_snapdragon_625-news-19851.php
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Mini-Clip-Metal-USB-MP3-Player-Support-Micro-SD-TF-Card-Music-Media/32647930397.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_110057.html?lkid=10097210
s.aliexpress.com/7RjUvaMb
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-XDUOO-X2-Professional-HIFI-MP3-Music-Player-with-OLED-Screen-Support-MP3-WMA-APE/32279772112.html?s=p
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk
rtl-sdr.com/buy-rtl-sdr-dvb-t-dongles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last minute news
• user's floss came with free chinese factory worker hair

bumping for everyone

thanks OP

>inb4 "cheap SD cards?" "sharks are bad" by some lithuanian fag

is there a chink shit that plays cassettes on smartphones? i want to listen to it with earphones at the same though.

fine you faggots made me cancel the order, i'll buy locally

get a cassette player/walkman off ebay.

what you think about this

>made the news
Nice, if only I had someone to tell... (internet gfs on Ali when?)

Just because you vaporwavefags have decided that cassettes are cool again, doesn't mean they actually are.

I just copied the photos from a one star review from ali, probably should have mentioned that

reminder that siaomi redmi 4 soon

woah genius idea mate.
i don't care about vapowave. i've got shitload of cassettes that i like.

just get a fucking walkman why would you need a smartphone in between?

Why no instructions on where to review chink shit we've had for six months or so in the OP? Should we do that here or would it be more appropriate to make a separate thread for long-term reviews of Chinese products?

Speaking off, are there chink walkmans?

I have some tapes lying around and I'm feeling nostalgic, but it ain't worth spending 30 bucks.

wow, and you think using a smartphone to listen to cassettes is a smart idea compared to using a walkman? Even the chinks aren't dumb enough to make something dumb like that. You're a joke.

Are hybrids overall the best chink headphones?

>check Gearbest EU warehouse because I want a cheap chinkphone without being raped by customs
>it only has outdated overpriced crap
Can't they just get a Xiaomi Redmi here?

well i asked if there is something like that. that would take less space.

Yes it's called a mp3 player

If you want to make a review about that, then do it here, no need for more threads

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/

Search the product in here, it isn't hard. You just want to have it all spoonfed to you without doing any looking yourself.

cant listen to tapes on an mp3 player m8

there is literally no reason not to D I G I T A L I Z E unless you're a hipster

If you feel you need to update us on a product you have had for a long time just do it.

why do you even want to listen to tapes on a smartphone? If you're such a big cassette collector with lots of tapes you should have a few portable walkmans around. They got extremely slim over time, they don't take much space at all. No one is going to make a chunky peripheral to strap to your phone in order for you to load a cassette tape in. It would add to the phone width by like 4x, who wants to carry that around?

>listening to bulky outdated storage medium
>small device
choose one

Any decent chink microphone?
I need it mostly to record my voice for youtube videos, so it has to be clear and fairly loud.

check the wiki. Chink microphones are memed in every single thread.

Redmi note pro is the redmi 4 and its garbage

..no.

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4_leaks_via_geekbench_runs_on_snapdragon_625-news-19851.php

BM800 and a 2nd hand focusrite or chink phantom power supply

Is it advisable to make an account on aliexpress, or is guest checkout fine? Can I leave feedback without an account?

Just make an account.

Which mp3 player has the best dac for my kpop?

Make an account, you'll need it if there's any issues. Plus this will be far from your only purchase.

aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Mini-Clip-Metal-USB-MP3-Player-Support-Micro-SD-TF-Card-Music-Media/32647930397.html

you fags have been talking about mp3 players for the last 3 or 4 threads. wtf?

The Xduoo is the most well-regarded for having a great DAC and the best quality build out of all the chinkp3 players.
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230

It's expensive but not a bad price if you really want the best out of KPop. The other solution is a Ruizu X02, it's cheaper but it does have amazing battery life. Around 80 hours listening time on a full charge.

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_110057.html?lkid=10097210

Finished setting up my new audio equipment. On the bottom a Focusrite Solo 1st gen I picked up for very cheap and on top of it a Breeze Audio amplifier from AliExpress, I'm still waiting on some banana plugs so I can hook up some bookshelf speakers properly.

I'd recommend looking for a cheap used audio interface like this over a chink solution, the Focusrite drivers are really solid.

Okay I will, you're probably right, once you go chink you never reevaluate

What could it be?

Tools

Thanks familia

>order a screen protector from ali
>choose free Aliexpress Standard Shipping
>gets sent via SingPost
>ends up arriving in Canada via DHL
>now have to pay $25 in duties for a screen protector

is this normal?
I was expecting it get to get delivered by Canada Post since I've had previous experience with DHL always fucking me over with duties

baby mouth onahole

It's Nessie the ladle

I love mine its great.

are there any hot deals goin on right now

Looking for some over the ear headphones.

Would the Superlux HD681EVO be the best choice or would I be best off getting some ATH-M50x memes?

Mainly listen to hip hop and shit. Hoping to hear from someone out there that has the ATH M50 and the Superlux and can give me their thoughts.

cheers.

USB Cassette Player Converter Tape Converter Convert the old cassette tapes to MP3 Audio Walkman Earphone Cable
s.aliexpress.com/7RjUvaMb
(from AliExpress Android)

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-XDUOO-X2-Professional-HIFI-MP3-Music-Player-with-OLED-Screen-Support-MP3-WMA-APE/32279772112.html?s=p

>best choice for entry-level music fans

So perfect for you. .

I love mine too. I was in a store here in Melbourne about a week ago and found a store selling them for $19.99aud fucking lol.

>mfw I paid $2.49aud

>just bought leagoo shark 1 for 160 euros (shipping included)

>came after a week on my birthday in perfect condition

Thanks Chinksanta!

EVOs are great

did you get my sms?

Looking for the best counterfit shit you can recommend. Any suggestions welcome

am I the only one who gets more search results in the aliexpress app than on the site? wtf

>csg chink shit general
>chink shit general chink shit general

huuuh...

kek

a bunch of ali links on the randomizer are just redirecting to the login page

Well log in then.

that's the seller's phone

i dont have an account :(

retard

It does that when you browse Ali pages too fast. If you keep going they eventually require you to solve a captcha.

someone posted in one of this threads
Make America Great Again gear on chink sites
can someone help me with the links?

No, but perhaps the seller did, since that's what they listed as their phone #.

Will they be a big step up from Dre™ Beats™?

>QUICK shipping fast deal Summer 2016 discount ALI EXPRESS Account Global !
paypal me $4.99 and I will make you one, friend

perhaps search "make america great again" on any chink site?
typical trump supporter, seemeehee, famalam

What are some good, cheap travel chargers? I had a bunch of monoprice ones, but most are busted now.

Fyi, Chink Breath-Rites are pretty decent. The boning is plastic and the glue is weaker but they work.

Any recommendations for mint pastels? I've sort of developed a nervous addiction, but a pack of Smints costs $2.50 in my country.

i don't know none but gearbest

Are these better than USB microphone solutions like the Snowball or Yeti?

Maybe try the wiki, retard. America definitely needs better education, I'll give Trump that much.

Best dual boot chinky tablet under $100? Im thinking to get a few for our workplace for our employees to read our wiki and so on.

Counterfeit vesace boxers. They are great. From the everything aliexpress blog. You can find literally everyting counterfeit there /fa/ related.

just use a walkman. it doesn't use much more than the necessary space for the mechanic

>$50
I really don't want to spend much money.
What's the cheapest mp3 player with bruetoof support?

>can afford fancy audio testing equipment and the environment to do audio testing in
>can't afford a minute to read the English instructions

Fun fact what non-us probably dont know: you cant buy official gear anywhere in us unless youre a citizen or something.

I visited trump tower in nyc few months ago and tried to get a cap for my brother just for laughs, they wouldnt sell one. All those profits go to his campaign so foreigners cant support him that way.

Im europoor and visit us every once in a while.

Huh, didn't know that. Pretty cool, thanks, user.

Don't get the m50X's
They're an actual meme. Quite mediocre for the pricepoint. check /hpg/ for info/suggestions, and fill out a buyer's advice forum. Don't make uninformed decisions.

The EVOS are a good, cheap alternative, but I'm not sure why your budget is so wide. Evos are around ~$35 at most, whereas m50x's are still like ~$100

The m40x's are more neutral anyway lol

tfw Sup Forums hates on M50s now because they're "popular" and not a super speshul sekrit club anymore

What did I get today, /csg/???

It's...a battery???

Strange, it only weighs 0.7oz while a regular alkaline weighs 0.9oz...something's up...

Anyone had success buying a chink mouse? Or should should I stick to notable brands for a decent mouse?

*gasp* This battery isn't a battery at all! It's a secret storage compartment!

My budget is wide because I have a large disposable income but I'm also not an autistic audiophile and I'm not prepared to waste money by spending $100+ on headphones that are only marginally better than the EVOS.

I was hoping someone here that had the EVOS and more audiophile centrist headphones could give me a detailed review of how they stack up in comparison.

Same boat here, except I need a complete audio setup for

James Donkey is the best budget chink mouse
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk

They were never really that popular with audio enthusiasts to begin with. They're too aggressive and have somewhat sloppy bass.
AT have made amazing sounding headphones, but the m50x's really do just seem like half-baked beats imitations.

I personally dont like most of audio-technica's headphone comfort either.

For a dac/amp get fiio e10k or one or the other models.
You can get fx-audio as well, dac-x6 is around the price of the fiio, dac-x3 is cheaper.

Ever seen papillon? Watch it or read the book to get an idea how to hide those.

Hey anons, I recall some user getting a cool power bank with 18650s or something, it showed the voltage and everything. Does anyone know what Im talking about? Are those good?

I'm far too busy shitposting on Sup Forums to read a book.

having trouble finding these. got a link or a way to search through the blog easier?

Improved RTL-SDR dongles are back on stock
rtl-sdr.com/buy-rtl-sdr-dvb-t-dongles/