The Windows 10 free upgrade offer has ended

>The Windows 10 free upgrade offer has ended

Anyone else fucked up and missed the chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade?tduid=(14c348e893a91089cb2980533c6ee123)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-0FBZfNm6YPFXNhiu3o52rA)()
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can still collect all your private info manually and mail it to Microsoft, NSA and FBI.

No. You're dumb.

My college is still offering me a free license if I were desperate to botnet my shit up.

They have it anyways. I don't have to hide anything. I prefer to see relevant ads when I can't disable them than seeing irrelevant crap.

I missed it on purpose because I'm a stubborn aging American.

I kind of wanted to and I missed the chance. W7 is becoming just as bad in terms of privacy and ms aggressively pushing their shit, and I've come to like the W10 design. However I used the opportunity to say fuck it, and I wiped my hard drive and installed linux.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Just hit Windows+U, fire up something like narrator and upgrade for free forever if you want to get your data fed to the NSA.

I can do all of my work comfortably on debian testing

You can still upgrade for free. MS's mantra is that it's free to "assistive technology" users.

Which is a load of shit because that page is most likely serving regular ISOs. I put in a regular W10 disc, upgraded a 7 installation and it got a free license.

this

Pajeets will show up to your house to tell if you're actually handicapped or not, if you're not they shatter your kneecaps

no, i pirated it from the start

>tfw updated every single PC, laptop and portable
>tfw upgraded a bunch of keys in a VM just for the hell of it

where do you go where you see ads?

this

And also because I'd already switched to Debian 4 years ago. Any Windows installations I have are on legacy devices anyway.

You don't need to enable anything. It's literally an executable that upgrades you to Windows 10. Nothing special.

no, win7 best win

Show me on this doll where the ads touched you.

What chance, Pajeet Omar Rajeesh? I can still get it for free via torrent.

I upgraded yesterday bc I use assistive technologies (glasses, belt)
What assistive technology do you use?

Not even worth it.

I had random blues creeps after I wanted to get an upgrade key.

Turns out it's not a key at all with the help upgrade version.

Went back to Windows 7

A car. It assists me in going fast

>$current_year
>not using an ad blocker

What is wrong with you?

Kek

The deadline was a ruse to get people to upgrade. Win10 is absolute dogshit. You fucked down my son.

What's the point? Either you're handicapped to begin with, or you're handicapped after they shatter your kneecaps. Thus, they may as well optimize out their showing up.

what is the average age of this board? like 40? seems like it, since it's so damn slw.

slow*

It was meant to create a false sense of urgency to update because there is no reason to and they need everyone to be using DX12 so they can attempt to maintain their deathgrip on video games.

Just download the .iso from the official site. It never even prompted me to activate it.

>"""""""""""upgrade"""""""""""
>"""""""""""free"""""""""""
That's enough for today, OP.

Did you install it before? I went back to Win 7, then upgraded again and it automatically activated.

No, and it's still not activated, I checked. Now I noticed that it can't communicate with the "activation server", propably because I'm using spybot anti-beacon, but I still can update the system so there doesn't seem to be any cons of that.

I upgraded 4 (four) different computers from Win7/8 to 10 after the "free upgrade" ended. None of them had anything to do with Win 10 before.

So activation servers are still up and take both Win7/8 keys, only the pleb icon/update offer is gone.

I tried to upgrade my comp to w10 like 3 times, and each time. My graphics drivers fucked me over for the games I played, so I went back to 8.1.

Nope, because I had 12 months to do it.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade?tduid=(14c348e893a91089cb2980533c6ee123)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-0FBZfNm6YPFXNhiu3o52rA)()
It's still free

Nope, 8.1 for life.

I didn't miss it, I just wiped and reinstalled win7 after a catastrophic crash. It's not worth it.

windows 10 is free if you pirate it fuck paying ms, unless it's for business for which you do need legit license

got it from dreamspark a year ago with legit key

It's still free to the cripples and tards because of reluctance to upgrade due to worry that certain accessibility features were missing/broken in 10. This covers Microsofts ass in the event you have a bunch of lame people cry WHY NO U MAEK 10 GUD? by collecting telemetry on the cucks that upgrade to help improve it.

Waste time downloading, installing and more learning the use differences of new S.O.

New S.O. do basically the same shit that old S.O. do.

Fucking retards.