What are the odds that Apple actually makes this year's MBP worth a purchase?

What are the odds that Apple actually makes this year's MBP worth a purchase?

I like the touchstrip idea but if they remove the magsafe charger in favor of usb-c then I'm not gonna buy it.

I'm all for the inclusion of thunderbolt 3, but I like not having to worry about pulling my whole laptop onto the floor if I accidentally kick my charger cable.

this
word
/thread
so tru

0%. Tim "It's good enough" Cuck is too busy getting his dick sucked by some faggot while mentally masturbating to the fact that he is about to announce the same fucking phone his predecessor left him with 5 years ago and still be rolling in the dough.

>i like having no actual F-keys

confirmed for never using professional software

even nerd software like emacs uses the F-keys

>introducing the new macbook pro^H^H^Hconsumer

why don't you install gentoo

>touchstrip
Okay, as long as I can set parameters for other applications, not being tied down to just Spotify that is actually pretty neat.

>that keyboard
immediate nope.jpg.avi.mp4.flac.gif

Soon Apple will be rocking Surface Pros and Thinkpads in Cupertino.

@56137370
@56137386
@56137455
all those free (you)'s
watch and learn: @56137351

>macshit
>worth a purchase
Pick one.

fpbp

0.00%

macbooks have no purpose. you can buy a windows computer which is better and is cheaper.

LEAVE APPEL ALONE

>*newfag sensors active*

Given the OLED bar rumor (has it been confirmed) is true, 0% chance.

@56137571
fuck off new fag you're not getting your (you)

Low. Apple has lost its edge. The latest few OSX releases have been severely unstable, and other companies have finally caught on to the idea of putting decent hardware in a compact well-built package (and they're doing it cheaper).

Apple's attempt to unify smartphone and laptop OSs will be the death of the macbook, both because the interfaces really should be different and because the yearly release cycle has destroyed OSX's reliability.

They will be beefed up fosho

>APFS
>Encryption up the wazoo

Yeah, hold off on your MBP purchases, boo, I know I am

(you)
(you)

YOU are in luck!
I am giving out FREE (you)'s to everyone!

>trusting a fisher price company that made the worst FS in the history of computing to shit out another FS and expecting it to not shit the bed and corrupt everything on every drive within a matter of months

nice butthurt you got there

Here are some more (you)'s!
Don't be shy, there are enough for everybody!

>They haven't finally reached a deal on based zfs

first reply best reply

Hey can someone give me (you)'s?

Of course

Thanks!

ITT: Shill gets BTFO, blames (You)

Worth a million words