What's the best 1070 variation out right now Sup Forums?

What's the best 1070 variation out right now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/124875f3e77c1ac76ebe30d97b129acd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably an EVGA one, their warranty is great. They always have like 6 models of a new card, one is bound to be good for you.

Just buy the EVGA one, don't think about it. Buy it.

Gainward.

What if I hate the design of the EVGA one?

Oh come on

When I built my pc I went with a gigabyte gtx 680 and a gigabyte 1156 board. Both still work great despite being heavily overclocked, so from my personal experience I'd say gigabyte is pretty good

Do you sit there, gazing lovingly through the side window of your case at your video card day in and day out?

I like looking inside it every now and then, Not all the time but everything I own I try to make it look as nice as possible. my PC is not a red/black meme build so I cant do with the MSI card unless I paint it.

>I like looking inside it every now and then
How empty is your life. . .

don't give them money. they said it would cost 380 an only the "founders" would be 450

fucking kikes

Pretty bad desu, The only reason I live is because my fiance loves me to death. I take pride in everything I build. that EVGA card looks decent after looking at the backplate and it's the cheapest available so i might buy that 1.

>they said it would cost 380
You cannot honestly believe AIBs were going to sell their binned and factory overclocked versions for the same price as reference with only the "founders" being more expensive?

The one that's on Jet.

I went for the highest factory OC/lowest price, so I got the Strix OC. 390 shipped

Strangely the asus 499 one was the cheapest in canada (559 canadian, which is 436$).

Will get it tomorrow, cant wait.

A 1080 is best variation, you poor-poor

Don't go with MSI shit anyway unless you like to buy shit that breaks a lot...

the thiccest one.

>suggested price $370
kek nvidia cucking everyone as usual.

My friend has allegedly got his strix 1070 oc'd to 2300mhz core stable with the strix cooler so i guess that one.

gyazo.com/124875f3e77c1ac76ebe30d97b129acd

I dont think he has it up to that user to be honest

Isn't the msi one the only one that comes unlocked ?

Gigabyte

Sauce? Don't see it

>2300mhz core stable with
Calling complete bullshit on that one