Is he "our guy"?

Is he "our guy"?

What

Maybe, since he only knows useless surface-level bullshit about the tech he spends 10+ minutes talking about.

He's nobodies guy.
Tech is a content source to him, he has to shit out videos non-stop to keep his business running.

Absolutely fucking not.

YOU'RE A SMALL GUY

oh boy

>he has to shit out videos non-stop to keep his business running.

this. Im waiting for youtube to change its algorithms again so that his business model can be fucked over.

FOR ME

Fuck no

every business has to shit something non-stop to keep running

if "our guy" is the same guy that using an angle grinder to fit parts and hotglues a psu into a server then, he's fucking not.

i would not let him near gear thats 10 years old yet alone new stuff - he's a complete twat.

>tfw I have those same fans

Of course. He made linux after all

ITT jealousy

Saying Linus knows nothing about tech is ignorant as fuck

ya Sup Forumsoofs

I think this describes me too well
You could write horoscopes

WTF why does /g hate the guy who made the Linux kernel? Don't you fags all use that Linux thing? I bet you also use AMD too even though I see everyone hating it

Yes but they have to care about quality ,consistency and some kind of vision for the future.

With good companies that vision is better products, higher standards, or even more entertainment from the shobiz perspective.

Linus's channel has become a clusterfuck of random gadget and pc videos. The only real consistency is those ads at the beginning. He's not trying to make better reviews or more comprehensive coverage for the consumer.
Its whatever drops by the shop that day, stuffed into a 5 minute segment and plastered with ads at each end.

Here's your reply.

sigh
(you)
Now fuck off

He is basically 2016 Sup Forums. Surface level knowledge, strong opinions, shilling

>With good companies that vision is better products, higher standards, or even more entertainment from the shobiz perspective.
Actually, in a capitalistic society, that vision is more profit.

No. He has never installed gentoo

What is this "our guy" meme?

Someone who is broadly on the same side as the Sup Forums hivemind in whatever petty squabbles they have?

Anyone got that webm where he tips the pc over?

Is he "a guy"?

There fixed it.

T-thanks pcmasterrace and Sup Forums.

>2016
>Implying Sup Forums was ever right.

This board was always dedicated to special snowflake poor freetards that care about AESTHETICS and price more than functionality and performance. AMD circle jerking over shitty 6 years old crapdoser CPUs are finest proof of this.

yes. i am your guy.

>guy