There are people on Sup Forums who don't use fingertip grip

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't use fingertip grip

palms are sweaty and weak knees
tarpel tunnel ready
but he keeps on forgetting
F5 to refresh the thread
hes never but the copy pasta is ready

Agreed. Used to have palm grip for my entire life, but recently got this and holy shit its amazing, basically guides you into using superior comfy fingertip grip

That pic is so fucking retarded.

If you kept the bottom of your palm anchored like in the "claw", then how is it any different than palm grip?

Their "finger tip" grip is claw, their "claw" is "some soulless marketing cunt's promotion" grip.

Also palm should be fully green, fuck.

I don't know what my grip is and I don't care.

I switched from palm to fingertip
Palm was superior dont fall for the fingertip meme

Enjoy your carpal tunnel faggot

>there are people on Sup Forums who use a mouse

Shut the fuck up goober

Do you realise it depends entirely on comfort and what you're saying is the equivalent of:

>There are people here on Sup Forums who are not left handed

>There are people here on Sup Forums who are not right handed
Fucking devilspawns

>Doing things left-handed

Literally haram

FunOrange, very famous osu mouse player, always used palm grip
currently best mouse player and overall #4 AngelSim uses claw grip

never seen/heard of anybody being successful with finger tip, looks very unstable
no idea how you could ever accurately and quickly aim with that

I've used palm grip since QuakeWorld and find claw and fingertip uncomfortable. It's 100% ergonomic preference and there are no advantages to any of them.

>palm should be fully green
What sort of fucked up hand to you have?
Holy jesus someone help this guy.

>there are people on Sup Forums who use tiny mice with awful sensors

>What sort of fucked up hand to you have?
The kind that most mice are shaped to fit perfectly...

First time holding a SSD. It was so light I was a bit surprised.

been looking into getting that one, do you recommend it? also what's your grip style and hand size?

Fuck I just realized I posted in the wrong thread.
Anyway it's fingertip grip for me. It feels more comfortable and easy to move the mouse around.
And yeah that one is a good SSD.

According to that I'm claw-gripping my G900. Never knew.

There are people on Sup Forums who post some of the most boring threads this world has ever seen

>there are people who don't switch their grip depending on what they are doing

>fingertip grip for me. It feels more comfortable and easy to move the mouse around.
Same here. Full palm seems retarded, you have to move your entire arm around.

It's not retarded, you're retarded. I've used both fingertip and palm, and with both you'll need to move your hand unless you wanna jack up your sensitivity to 9001dpi and gain carpal tunnel and horrible imprecision.

>that palm grip spaz who moves his whole arm like a fucking retard

>and horrible imprecision.
Your finger are much more precise than your elbow. You probably have a nerve disease.

trackball.
your welcome.

There's something wrong with your hand buddy this guy speaks the truth. Also, you're using much more energy that way, there's no reason to use your arm instead of just the hand.

The only ssd worth buying atm. Unless your build supports NVME

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't use dicktip grip

The joint beneath my first knuckle is resting on the top of my mouse, the third knuckle is used to press the buttons, not the soft part of the finger.

What grip is this?

Palm

'THE KAW KAW KLAW'

>there are people on /FL right now that don't use either a vertical mouse or trackball
I want the gaymers to leave.

So what would a good "ergonomical" mouse be?
I just want to enjoy a good mouse without it breaking after 2months (doubleclick, etc.) and not have wrist pain.

>mfw i fingertip grip a G600

I don't use any of them

simplifying anatomy this much

my god I knew g was shit but this thread right here just blows it all away

and if i see the meme "comfy" one more fucking

Is there why reason i would prefer one over the other? I've been using palm grip all my life without any problems.

Not true at all. I use the claw grip.

Fingertip = You use your fingers only.

Claw grip = Using the tips of your fingers to engage mouse buttons while resting the bottom portion of your palm on the mouse (not deliberately but because this is the part of the palm that rests on it while you use your fingertips to press buttons).

Palm grip = Use the pads of your fingers to engage mouse buttons while resting palm on the mouse.

So pretty much if you move your finger-grip up farther it will be a claw grip once your palm actually touches the mouse.

Should I upgrade from the Logitech g602 to the g900? $150 for the 900 just doesn't seem worth it.
And no.
I don't like wires.

I hold the mouse with my finger tips and dont move my wrist. Little contact with the palm.

What am I?

Somebody who probobly does more productive things on the computer then gaming I would say.

I like fairly low sensitivity settings on my mouse and it's a carryover from gaming when I was younger.

So I imagine if you use very high-sensitivity you don't waste your time playing FPSes and such very much.

Yeah I don't game much, at least not fast paced.

But even then I can't deal with swinging my arm like a monkey to turn around.

I game using high sensitivity, like said I vastly prefer to only move my mouse in a small area and it is much more comfortable when you do other things with your computer like cad

>there are people on Sup Forums

This thread is the daily hight of autism on Sup Forums.

just put your left hand around your right forearm and emulate the difference, that's the easiest way to get a feel for it

>not everyone uses comfy palm grip
this world is full of gay ass retards, need to commit seppuku

proud devilspawn here.

wilchq uses fingertip