What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Best Buy's greatest commercial that BTFOs weebs?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Best Buy's greatest commercial that BTFOs weebs?

youtube.com/watch?v=qU_jF3csUOE

It's weird how they had to give the girl on the pillow a kimono and squinty eyes. I don't think most dakis look like that, but I guess it had to look like that for the audience to recognise it as Japanese?

hAHa

That's some weak shit. They can't even rip on body pillows right.

I don't even know what their target audience was to be honest.. Are the majority of YouTube viewers weebs?

Kek. They are just fueling anime now by showing dakimakuras.

They know their audience. That's for sure.

there's usually an anime club at the highschool level so yes.

Dont see why they made this commercial, Best Buy is the most overpriced, consumer-grade, trash tech store. It's meant for people who are tech illiterate, and don't know where to buy proper tech.

Weebs tend to be a little more tech savvy and DONT WANT TO PAY A PREMIUM FOR NO REASON. Why advertise to them?
So that normies can join the "animesekretclub" and tweet about it with #BestBuy

>Just a horribly drawn fully dressed girl
He's right, that is creepy. If you're gonna get a daki you better get a nice one.

I don't want normies on my maki board

How does no one understand the audience they're aiming for? Of course weebs aren't going to shop at Best Buy, we've already got our thinkpads and latitudes and use online retailers for any tech paraphernalia we need.

This commercial is aimed at the population of anti-anime circlejerking normies. It's not a huge demographic, and it varies depending on where you live, but there are a lot of people in large groups who just hate anime on sight similar to atheists and religion.

this
they missed the mark man anyone who would get the humor isn't shopping at bestbuy. most normies would wtf at this cringy advertising strat and be vaguely insulted by it.

They pay 120 bucks for a goddamn pillow cover.
Of course they'll pay premium without asking.

So
Where can you get that daki?

No. It's like that because the majority of anime body pillows are naked so they can't be aired on public television in USA without censorship. It's also an awful commercial because hikikomori (whom commonly own these pillows) are shut-ins [FUCK IT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE TO US Sup Forums USERS]. Shut-ins don't go outside by their very premise. If they don't go out what would be the point of a portable laptop that was light? NONE. FUCKING NONE. I could have teared a better hole into USA culture making a stereotypical valley girl ad where one girl tries face chatting on her smart phone and gets told off by her peer for being so "2000's" by not using one of these light laptops.

They have improved over the years. For the type of shit a Sup Forums slash Sup Forums user might buy they are decent priced but not the lowest. MUCH better than 5 years ago when all of their stuff was priced much higher than amazon or newegg. Now the good shit is priced pretty much the same.

What's worng with anime again?

It's an anime.

>How does no one understand the audience they're aiming for? Of course weebs aren't going to shop at Best Buy
Yet a weeb made a thread about the commercial on a weeb forum. Some normalfags/newfags/kids lurking will see it and end up buying a shitty consumer laptop. Soon you'll start seeing "I just bought this, how did I do?" threads. They know weebs with thinkpads won't shop at best buy, but some retards reading the weeb forums will.

This. People find that stuff creepy because it's an unknown. Soon they'll be desensitized against it.
Then it will be socially acceptable to have one.

Then I wont have to hide mine when my gf comes over.

What a shitty-looking daki.

>workaholics guy
cringed so hard when I recognized him

I can't not agree to that. The body pillow in question does indeed look creepy. Would not sleep with.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>gf
Gross. Please tell me you don't let her touch you and if she does, PLEASE tell me you don't touch your daki before washing.

I'm going to let you guys into a little secret about this commercial.

>Why would weeaboos buy from this, why would they believe this!

They don't. Weeaboos tend to spend a lot of time on the internet and are clued up about this kind of shit.

But do you know what young weebs don't have?
Financial independence.

Do you know what else they have?
Very worried moms who are scared of that body pillow you have, and she knows you're quite studious but she's worried you've never have a girlfriend and maybe this fancy laptop from bestbuy can help you get one like the commercial says!

Enjoy your christmas presents, weebs.

Hopefully this will make at least a few weebs off themselves.

They can't use real characters they're copyrighted and simply using them in a throwaway joke for a Best Buy commericial to disparage them and their fans is grounds for a lawsuit.

LMAO weebs roasted will they ever recover?

she's cute

Looks like they took a random pic off a booru and printed it out lel

How is this not cyberbullying

?

close ya eyes nigga

DELET THIS

>new lenovo craptops

Nice reddit image and meme, fucking faggot.

so where can I buy this pillow?

>lenovo

enjoy your botnet

>an i7 used in a multimedia facebook machine
Whyyyy

Because it sounds like it's the best thing since $2 masturbation eggs to normies even though it is just a slightly higher clocked mobile i5. Looks like you fell for intels meme too.

>not maki pillow

This photo doesn't make you any less of a faggot. Enjoy your virginity.

autism

it's not a real Daki they had to make one, coincidentally it looks awful

>Not a Sasuke Uchiha daki
plebs

I see Chad is putting his marketing degree to good use

defending pervert pillows this much

i guess it's the modern baywatch poster or whatever

damn how the even the normies became pussies

I don't own one unfortunately, I would like to someday though

i guess it does take the faggyness out of body pillows but it's still a body pillow and it's still a cartoon and not someone you might meet at a hotel bar and bone

i think having dreams that are specifically based in fantasy is sad. if you can't work towards it it's not worth your time

not anyones really... i guess i just don't get the appeal of keeping a bed that looks like a sissies bed and then living like one too

That's the shittiest daki ever. I'd rather have a daki with a picture of an actual dog on it instead of one with that dog of an animu woman on it.

lmfao best buy actually did this MY SIDES

um what

im saying that regular, every-day, otherwise apt people, are living like they don't care anymore and have no aspiration for dignity