So, have any of you heard of an operating system called TempleOS?

So, have any of you heard of an operating system called TempleOS?

It's an x86_64 operating system designed to act like the C64 OS, with heavy christian theming, coded by one guy with schizophrenia who thinks that God told him to code an operating system for him.

One of the downsi-erm, features of the operating system is that it has zero networking support. Would it be possible to, by some sort of programming black magic (heh), add networking support onto such a system- have it find and operate a modem, say, then route that into some sort of application, say, a web browser?

He shitposts on Sup Forums regularly.

Chances are you're Terry.

Nope. Literally just found out about this shit literally an hour ago after someone mentioned it on a thread in /vp/. (Specifically, )

That Terry actually shitposts here just makes me kek harder, though.

T E R R Y
E
R
R
Y

Of course it would be possible but Terry doesn't know any networking.

Why don't you just stay away from Sup Forums? It's obvious you're a cancerous newfag

Stupid fucking retarded CIA nigger. Terry knows how to add it but GOD gave him a limit of 100,000 lines of code for TempleOS so Terry doesn't want to waste it on networking when other operating systems can do it. Now fuck off until you've made your own operating system in your own C dialect.

Holy shit I just went on this man's website and I'm laffin m8s.

What the fuck

You must be from the CIA

I don't want to add networking to an OS where user code runs ring 0

We are big fans of Terry here.

Stop being new.

Say what you want but Terry is a genius on its own. Programming his own Operating System, writing his own C Dialect, and his lowlevel GUI programmingskills are really awesome

And yes, i am not sarcastic or something, he does a great and oustanding Job but hell, if he wouldn't be such a fucking Mastertroll..

Why does he hate niggers so much?

Who doesn't?

You fucking Indian nigger, he's better than Stallman or gates

TempleOS is public domain, so you can do what you want: fork it and add networking support to your own version. You could probably even glue on some of the networking code from Linux or one of the BSDs, and apply the appropriate license to the result. Not sure how easy it would be to interface them together though, especially with two languages.

So you talk shit.

I actually have programming knowledge in my hand and I can tell you that...

What's an api?

wow rude desu

Tell me,how new are you?

>being this foreign
>being this new
>being 12

If terry would add network support to it i would use TOS as my daily OS for everything.