/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user posts webm of his chink projector • Another meme watch arrives • user gets chink'd in an attempt to chink the chinks • This meme has gone too far • A Xiaomi notebook appears (the paper one LOL)
• user orders a custom mousepad and apologizes for his mental illness • Moar fake RB sunglasses • Another user gets chink'd by GB support • Xiaomeme pens are on preorder on GB (although too expensive than we expected) • user buys chink flash drive • user got his shark box • user got a pretty decent chink jersey • A good chink rolex • user posts test of his chink used Xeon CPUs Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_327728.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_216375.html
aliexpress.com/item/X-HDA1-SA9227-CS4398-24BIT-192KHZ-PCM-DSD-HIFI-USB-DC-Decoder-DAC-for-Audio/32698979038.html
oppomart.com/
aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/1111532.html
aliexpress.com/item/pistons/32677945519.html
instaud.io/vlN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're shopping on mobile, be wary of the aliexpress app, it's a data whore

What kind of data does it collect?

>using botnet "Trash" app

> user posts webm of his chink projector >56134137 →

i have the same.its really good for the money
here is my ali review:

package came from a local warehouse in a couple of days. the projector is good for the price. native resolution is 800x480. the picture is a bit dark, so it is only watchable in complette darkness. the corners are blurred. it doesnt really matter if you watch a movie, but for games it may be a problem because the UI in the corners my be hard to read. the fan is a bit loud, but you can get used to it, or you can connect your speakers and take care of the fan noise and the weak build-in speakers too. win-win. it sounds like it has a lot of flaws, but in this price range you can not expect miracles. it really depends what your expectations are. i wasnt expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. i made a 75inch (192cm) screen for it(because i dont have white walls) from some wooden frame, ikea TUPPLUR Block-out roller and black tape (around 30€) and the movies are really enjoyable. overall i am satisfied. a great budget projector. can recommend. 10/10 would buy again

But dem dealz

not getting the sweet 1% discount and the jew coins.

I'm talking about Xiaomi "Trash" not the Aliexpress app

>cable on $1 mouse too short
fug

Why do you care what he uses?
That's pretty pathetic 2bh...

They're made for laptops

I've got 3 refunds from Ali, but I haven't received shit in my bank account. Is there a way to contact them?

Takes a while, think it took almost a week for my refund on some IEMs to come in.

The oldest is from July 12th

What's really pathetic is that there's still no thread to share our long-term experiences with Chinese products, for example to assess their durability after six months or so.

fuck off

What the fuck is wrong with you

/csg/ shouldn't be on Sup Forums anyways. Really more suited for /biz/

This is the thread to do that idiot.

Look upon my chinkshit and despair.
No doubt the 3% who've spent more than me are in this thread.

Didn't we already did that? And it failed?

There is one and you are in it.

>even dubs won't save you from not getting the joke

My shit has only broken a couple of times and each time the chink is happy to replace it in fear of the dreaded 1 star.
I like chinks :)

How reliable is Oppomart? Do you have any experience with it?

Two new pairs of clip-on shades for me today. The night driving ones obviously make me look like I should be on the Sex Offenders Register but it's not like anyone will see me wearing them.

How much money is that spent? must be at least 1k.

To the person asking about the link for the RayBans

Sorry about that, I just copied the link from my purchase history without checking, if the link 404'd the store must have shut down :(

Tbh I really would like for it to be a shopping board on 4chin

Who want /sh/!?

oppowhat?

When does ali-express award reward points for orders?
Just received my first package and confirmed that it arrived and even left feedback, but haven't received any points.

Also is this normal? The status changed from awaiting delivery to Fund processing once I confirmed the goods were received.

I agree, also it's pathetic that these threads are racist (ch**k) and that sharks are memed but they fail [insert picture of blacked out fingers here].

Also Discord, real OP, IRC, youtube reviewers, affiliate links, etc.

the points are meaningless so who cares

At random times when the seller approves.

>affiliate links
one of these things is not like the others

Anyone know of a /csg/ approved seller for sex toys? $50 for a simple silicon rod is too much but i also don't want cervical cancer

12 mb is data whoring? my iphone doesn't have this problem.

hey lorena, I can send you one if you want :3

Will superlux hd681evo be ever on flash sale again on gearbest? some review says they got it for $20, it's currently at $32

ok which one of you did this?

$1,450 Australian.

Have you tested the yellow tinted ones out? Please do a review soon. Do they work like gunnars glasses for gaming? How about driving?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

it was me

I***n H. from Cucknada.

not me, my dick isn't that big

No idea if it will go that low but I got mine on a flash sale for 27USD, if you want the white ones though I would just buy them since they never seem to go on flash sale.

Reposting for those interested:

I found some coupons for the well memed KZ IEM's

KZ ED9 for $8.99
code: LHKZ1
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_327728.html

KZ ATE for $7.99
code: LHKZ2
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_216375.html

That's clearly a semi.

>a fucking leaf

>in ear
Thanks but I'm good.
I don't look like a retard in my huge cans because I don't leave the house.

Anyone tried this?

aliexpress.com/item/X-HDA1-SA9227-CS4398-24BIT-192KHZ-PCM-DSD-HIFI-USB-DC-Decoder-DAC-for-Audio/32698979038.html

>Video out

It's coaxial digital out idiot.

Yellow on an AV cable is video, stupid millennial.

Thanks. What ATE's are we allowed to buy with that code? Can we have the ATE-S model? Also is mic-less better than with-mic?

Yellow RCA on audio equipment has always been coaxial digital out. Since the first CD-players that had digital out.

I've only had them a couple of hours and it was daylight when the post came so I've not tested them out at night yet, and I need to go out for some drinks after work so there will be no chance for vehicular activity after dark.I have no idea what gunnars glasses are I'm afraid.

They came with a sticker on them saying that they are polarised, and car windscreens look a bit fucked up and opaque with them on so I'm assuming that part's true.

oppothis
oppomart.com/

you forgot your pill again, grandpa

Will reggae sound good with this?

It's only for the KZ ATE with mic. it's just a myth that a mic affects sound quality so either is fine.

It's advertised as a gaming mouse though

Try glass or metal... less chances of getting some weird plastic shit.

how long is the chord in meters?

Standard chord length for gamer mice is like 2 meters.

What chink shit did I get today /csg/?

$5 off $6 coupon, get yourself some cheap women's clothes
aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/1111532.html

memephones and an old Xeon.

Reggae never sounds good.

Not quite. The yellow packet contains
a Core2Duo P8700 for an old laptop. $5 on AliExpress.

Baby mouth onahole user, how would you compare it to other onaholes? Did you use it with lube? If I have a typical, average American-sized benis, will there be any fitting problems?

it's around 1.5m

Now the black bag is far more interesting. It's the new KZ ED7 Bamboo. $6 on AliExpress.

Best chink vaporizer for dry herbs?

no, the ATE-S has memory wire, the ATE doesn't have memory wire.

That's pretty standard for desktop mice.

Just get yourself a usb cable extender (male to female usb cable). That's what I need to use for my mouse because my computer is a bit too far.

DUDE WEED

Herbstick, get the pro i need someone to test it for me.

They may appear to enhance contrast but all tints will reduce brightness. For your safety don't wear sunglasses or use tints of any kind for night driving.

Do a review please, pretty interested.

Writing my first impressions right now, I have used them for about an hour with different genres of music.

I didn't mention the ATE-S? Just saying that the coupon works only with the KZ ATE /w mic, and that there isn't any difference between it and the mic-less KZ ATE

Nice, been waiting for someone to get these and review them

Standard or Mini version?

5.8Ghz or 2.4Ghz FPV?

Fuck off, pissphone

so the Xiaomi Piston 2's have been brought back by 1More, the company that designs Xiaomi headphones. They're claim they're an improved version of the originals. I wonder if they'll bring the piston 3's back too later, now that they're out of production.

aliexpress.com/item/pistons/32677945519.html

This is probably asked pretty regularly here, but anyone know how long it took an Epacket to arrive on the US East Coast from China? Just bought my first thing from Aliexpress ever, just curious how long it'll take to come!

First things first, I got the KZ ED7 Bamboo *mini* with a mic for 6$ on Ali.

I have listened to a lot of different genres for some time now and I think the sound quality overall is pretty good. I can compare them to the Rock Zircon and LG Quadbeat 2, and somewhat to Klipsch Image S4, although these broke a while ago. The ED7 definitely has more heavy and impactful base than the Klipsch S4 and Quadbeat 2, and somewhat more than the Rock Zircon (I think). However the clarity on for example a female singer isn’t amazing, but not bad either. The Klipsch S4 is quite a bit better, and the Rock Zircon is maybe a little better as well.

Overall they sound pretty good as they are, and can be improved a fair bit with some equalization. I would say they are comparable to the Rock Zircon overall.

It remains to be seen how good or bad the build quality is, hopefully they aren’t as fragile as the Zircons. The cable transfers and average amount of noise to the earpieces when they hit your clothes. The bamboo wood feels nice I suppose, and they are very light. As I got the mini version comfort is great for me at least. The 3,5mm plug is very chunky and shouldn’t break easily.

Finally the microphone seems loud and clear, I recorded a small sample on my LG G3. I would post the link here but Sup Forums thinks it's spam...

Ask me anything else if you want.

I'm assuming you're talking about quadcopters.
2.4GHz means Wifi FPV, so you will need to use your smartphone as the screen. The range is generally pretty poor (30m or so), and latency increases with range so if you let it get far away you'll end up with a slideshow instead of a smooth video feed. Worse, recording generally tends to take place at the phone end rather than the camera you will end up recording the slideshow.

5.8 has none of those problems and generally comes with a better camera, but costs more.

I'm in NJ and I average about 3 weeks.

Lolwut?

Here is a sample recording: instaud.io/vlN

Aren't the Hybrids better than the 2/3s?

Limit your search to vaporizers you dingus.

ePacket and China Post are among the fastest. Expect around 2-3 weeks. Singapore Post and PostNL are pretty good too, but a little slower.

"Seller's Shipping Method" usually means through Singapore.

Avoid the nordic posts like the plague. I used Sweden Direct Link through DX once, took over 3 months.

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks.

my hoopa wuba isn't coming, is it ....

Someone red pill me on Gearbest coupons and promo codes. Every time I add a code, the price increases by the percentage off rather than decreasing.

>not wanting to tighten your vagina

So is Mi Band 2 identical to Mi Band 1S except for the screen? Like, all the software features (e.g. sleep tracking) are the same?

I wanted a Mi Band 2 since the rumors, but the uselessness of its screen became apparent to me only now.
Should I just get a Mi Band 1S if I want a thing to track my steps 24/7? Or is there something like Mi Band 2 but better out there?