Has there ever been, is there now, or will there ever be another operating system more perfect than Windows 7?

Has there ever been, is there now, or will there ever be another operating system more perfect than Windows 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3102810
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/949104
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3020369
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172605
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Windows 10 is better in every way. Embrace the future user.

>windows
>7
>perfect
topkek

Yes, it's called GNU + Linux.

NO NO NO
LIES LIES LIES
YOU LYING STINKING SACK OF NIGGER SHIT

I hope you don't plan on playing vidya.

XP
Xubuntu

Less FPS on CSGO

Mac OS X 10.0+

>CSGO
kill yourself

It depends for who. For users, surely is the best.

Fresh bait right from the oven

2% marketshare....

No. At least not from Micro&soft or aPple.

And?

THIS

Windows 7 isn't even the best OS from Microsoft let alone the best OS in general

Yes it is

Not even close.

Indeed it is

Nope

Is too

Not in the slightest.

I'll ask you Windows 7 shills one question only:

Why does it update for 6 hours?

Windows 7 > XP

Where did I say XP was better? It is, but you're retarded for assuming so.

>updating

There's your problem.

Samefag

Because ms changed how WU works server side. To bring it up to date you need four updates:

First install Windows
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

and do not enable updates, instead, install these manually:

> [1] Installing and searching for updates is slow and high CPU usage occurs in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3102810

> [2] How to update the Windows Update Agent to the latest version
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/949104

> [3] April 2015 servicing stack update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3020369

> [4] July 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172605

After this, checking for updates takes five minutes at best and downloading depends on your internet speed.

>updating 7 at all
lel

"Windows 7 is the worst Windows OS except for all the others that have been released" -Montgomery Steeplemound

Okay, kid

There's literally no other Microsoft OS that could be called "greatest." Anything before XP is deprecated shit, Vista and 8 were abominations, and 10 has spyware built into the damn thing.

>Windows is the comfiest and easiest OS ever
>to get basic functionality you only need to:
>do this
>do this
>do this
>do ŧhis
>download this
>and finally download and install unverified software from some forum

Every time.

>Every time.
No, only once.

I don't think you understand the word greatest. It's not the greatest OS for use today, it's the greatest OS they've ever released. And by that metric, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 all BTFO Windows 7, and those are just the Windows versions that do. Let's not forget that basically every other OS in existence is also greater than Windows 7.

You're sounding like an XPfag when they still existed.

Windows 7 is a botched piece of shit. Microsoft intentionally made it unusable. Embrace the botnet, upgrade to 10.

samefag

Well, yeah. That's what happens when you make multiple posts in a thread, dumbass.

>made it unusable
How so? It works fine for me. Up to date too.

Windows 7 is far from perfect. It doesn't even have a full search feature like XP did.

t. Windows 7 user.

>2009 Sup Forums - Windows XP is the most perfect desktop OS
>2016 Sup Forums - Windows 7 is the most perfect desktop OS

I can't wait to see what kind of retarded threads you guys will come out next in the next 6 years.

>2022 Sup Forums - Ubuntu 22.04 is the most perfect desktop OS

But user...I am running XP.

Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

>hurrr, i only use products that are new becuz new is bestest
>durrr, anything even slightly "old" is awful becuz it isn't new

>Implying I ever imply that.

This thread is getting better and better.

one of the only games played now that takes any actual skill. if you had said league of legends i would have understood.

Windows 7 sucked on release and still sucks now, 7 years later.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
>posts a picture of an actual retard

Popularity != Quality

>pointing and clicking

>He thinks you need to pretending to be retarded in Sup Forums.

>you need to pretending
You certainly don't, that's for sure.

Looks like I'm fit in for this place already then.

I like 8 with classic shell more. Seems faster than 7 and 10 on my machine™

shut the fuck up you virgin

>using virgin as an insult

yes, it's called Windows 2000

no he probably does something worthwhile with his PC

man-child containment board:

Being a high grade retard, you'd fit in better at tumblr desu.

>98 is great
>ME is shit
>XP is great
>Vista is shit
>7 Is great
>8 is shit
>10 is ???

>implying it's not
If you're old enough to post here and are one, you're a failure as a man.

flawless critical thinking

8 wasn't shit though, neither was Vista. 10 however is utter trash

But in here I can be a high grade retard and anonymous.

Updating doesn't take 6 hours. It takes maybe 4 hours to install EVERY update from a fresh install, but any subsequent updates take < 1 hour (unless you have shit internet or shit hardware).

I agree with the other guy, that sounds convoluted as fuck and not convenient. Where did you get this info, and are you sure it's actually up-to-date?

I prefer just pressing one button and waiting. If it gets stuck at 0%, just shutdown/reboot, or just start it before you go to bed. Works for me.

If you run Windows at all, you're already in the "botnet" or whatever. Multiple updates for Windows 7 are explicitly for performance improvements and bug/security fixes. Enjoy your 7 year old, buggy, vulnerable OS.

>skill
>CS:GO

>Spray and Pray FPS
>skill

you're wrong

It's just so perfectly telling, how you have nothing else to be confident about other than the fact that you did the most basic human act. Congrats, I'm sure your life is better than that guy!
Tbqh this is the American ideology at it's purest.

>But in here I can be a high grade retard and anonymous.

Why would being anonymous be a bonus to such a high grade, top-tier retard such as yourself?

>5 Minutes
>to do updates

Jesus fuck, do WinCucks enjoy running updates?

Because I can't trigger you in tumblr.

It's slow and sluggish as hell tbqh (Still better than Windoze 10 though).

>8 posts
>2 people

>samefaging this hard

shut up nerd. no one wants to hear your edgelord shit. go be smart somewhere else

Are you retarded?

i-im sorry :(

are you?

Is trying to trigger others important to you? Does this ease the social stigma of you being a self-admitted colossal retard?

>KB3102810
why would you install botnet updates? you only need KB3161608 to find all updates in 5 minutes. even after a fresh install

Not at all. You, however, clearly are.

Yes, it please me greatly.

kek

you guys aren't discussing OSs anymore :(

Suck a dick

So if you do not trigger anyone because you are a self-admitted retard, are you then not pleased?

Where do you think we are?

So if you do not trigger anyone because you are a self-admitted retard, are you then not pleased?

>He already on full tilt.

Spyware, anything else people say is BS. It has Adds, Farms your Data, prob will become sub based. It's shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

So, you have failed to trigger anyone because you are a self-admitted retard; you are not pleased as a result and you attempt to now dodge answering this question. How does this now make you feel?

autism

Pleased

So hows that job at McDonalds bro? Must be great having 50% chance of divorce on average giving half of your shit. And say bye bye to your kids. You do have kids right user? You're not a failure like other people right? And a big house, nice car, and earn 100K? Oh and a hot wife to top it of. You're not some looser that yells at other people while browsing this shithole right? I wonder how sad your parents must feel when their son is some degenerate flipping burgers and browsing some image board. Maybe you should move from you parents basement or just hang yourself and do the world a favour, the world is not waiting for an asshole like you.

l.o.l

windows 8.1

But you haven't triggered anyone. According to you, triggering people helps you feel pleased likely as a coping mechanism with being a monumental retard. Are you then pleased regardless of whether you trigger someone?

Your (you) pleased me a lot.