No Man's Sky BTFO'd

>No Man's Sky BTFO'd
>Gawker BTFO'd
>NSA BTFO'd
Is this Christmas already?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/group-claims-to-hack-nsa-tied-hackers-posts-exploits-as-proof/
arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/cisco-confirms-nsa-linked-zeroday-targeted-its-firewalls-for-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=CvwbtAHwILA
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y4i3a/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_front_page/
strawpoll.me/11025783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is what most of Sup Forums looks like

the fuck's gawker?

I don't look like that at all.

what happened with the NSA?

what's wrong with the way he looks

wikileaks posted some document, nothing interesting

If you add about 70 lbs and a layer of acne, yeah

>>>/8gag/

That's certainly how I dress but I don't have a beard.

But I'm 6' and 120lbs. Can /fit/ help me?

SS + GOMAD until you hit 180, then switch to a bro-split and start cutting.

>the city of Equation Group
arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/group-claims-to-hack-nsa-tied-hackers-posts-exploits-as-proof/
arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/cisco-confirms-nsa-linked-zeroday-targeted-its-firewalls-for-years/

F8A942CCFF260F7B9035BBF3B8AF5C3013E21097
40a5f1514514fb67943f137f7fde0a7b5e991f76

Also,
>Clinton BTFO'd
>Soros BTFO'd
>ISIS BTFO'd
>Aleppo BTFO'd

You're on the wrong board, user. Here you go:
Gain some weight famalamanon

could shave just a little bit, don't have to completely, but add order to that chaos.

Christmas will come when trump loses the presidency to Hillary.

That piece of shit NSA enabler needs to go

>Clinton BTFO'd
I wish.
Sadly it looks like Trump's gonna get BTFO'd.

What happened to NMS?

When Hillary comes net neutrality will go.
I didn't expect there are people on Sup Forums that want this...

>Clinton BTFO'd

n o p e

>Soros BTFO'd

n o p e

Don't tell me, your from the """""""""""""""""""""""alternative""""""""""""""""""" right

oh i thought itd be a lot more than that.

You think Trump is any good for technology?
Do you even hear what's he's saying? If he could censor the damn whole internet he would.

You forgot intel BTFO.

Zen beating broadwell-e clock-for-clock, jim the shit wrecker on point

Both are fucking awful when it comes to technology policies.

Trump is saying a lot of BS. He's like a coin toss, maybe everything will go to shit or not.
Hillary on the other hand will absolutely kill net neutrality.
So, I rather go and take the chance that things won't go to shit, than take the absolute certainty that it'll happen.
I wish Obama could go a third time, at least then everything would stay the same for another 4 years.

i wouldn't mind obama getting extra terms, hes kinda shit but at least stable, not full out corrupt and predictable.

tits or gtfo

Hillary is a cunt but has repeatedly voiced support for net neutrality. And that's also the current mainstream Democrat position. Of course, she might flipflop like she's done in the past, but she'd probably upset a lot of her base and the rest of the party.

Trump, on the other hand, has repeatedly talked about "opening up the libel laws", suing journalists who criticize or mock him, and has said he'd like ways of shutting down and controlling the Internet.

>At a campaign rally aboard the USS Yorktown in Mount Pleasant, S.C., Trump suggested that Microsoft MSFT 0.07% founder Bill Gates, could possibly help censor parts of the online world. “We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet,” Trump said. “We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way.”

>“Somebody will say, ‘Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech,'” he added, dismissing the objection with an arm wave. “These are foolish people.”

He's also specifically said he's against net neutrality.

>"Obama's attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target the conservative media."

Trump, too, is a flipflopper / holds no real views of his own, so that may change. But considering he seems to be genuinely pro-censorship, while Hillary is neutral on censorship at worst, Hillary would almost certainly be far better for the Internet.

By far. I'm not a fan but 4 more years of him would almost definitely be better than 4 years of Hillary or Trump or Johnson.

Source?

wow im an #fbiboy now

youtube.com/watch?v=CvwbtAHwILA
Also some other leaked benchmarks from last week

>n o p e
>n o p e
Problem, globalist?

>he's voting for trump because he thinks he isn't a globalist
Lmao

You do realize trump is a chink steak salesman, who produces a shifting of stuff on other countries, right?

Even his daughter is following his footsteps with daddy's money supporting a line of cosmetics and women's shoes made in piss poor countries.

There's more to globalism than economics.

This is the thing you people don't get. Loving your country is a foreign concept to you.

I'm not even American and I'm fucked off that a loud minority of Americans want to erode America into nothing.

they were, but they have too much power

Cute? Thanks user-chan!~ :'3

>Problem, globalist?
>There's more to globalism than economics.
lols

>I point out he's from the "alternative right"
>I must be a globalist

You don't know what globalisation is. The fact that you think that "alternative right" and "globalisation" are mutually exclusive is irrefutable proof.

They don't teach you that in High School.
Sup Forums would be better suited for people like you don't have higher education.

Trump's opinion on censorship is more "Non-Americans have no right to freedom of expression in America, and so we can and should censor them"

Technically it's okay, but it'll probably lead to a bubbling internet

>Wanting to dig the white, NEET, or American man's grave.

I will never understand people who act against their own preservation instincts.

Which is a good thing. Haven't you seen how much garbage is on the Internet? Including this fucking site. Internet and social media past 2000 have destroyed the advancement of the human species.
If you watch the ending of MGS2 the AI is right. Creating context is good for everyone involved. Otherwise everything just becomes a jumbled, non-conflicting mess.

>Trump's opinion on censorship is more "Non-Americans have no right to freedom of expression in America, and so we can and should censor them"
That is only one component of his opinion on censorship. That part is true, but he also clearly has expressed desire in censoring journalists who critique him. And from his litany of lawsuits over the years, it's more than just desire.

Plus, he's anti-net neutrality, which is separate from censorship but also a huge issue.

Most of his ideas are authoritarian. Authoritarians generally don't support total freedom of speech. Authoritarians fear, or spread fear about, chaos. And it is very easy to paint freedom of speech as a conduit for chaos.

Next time there's a terrorist attack, do you want the president calling for Twitter to be shut down or that there should be a government agency dedicated to finding "extreme" sites on the Internet and censoring them? It's a very slippery slope, and not the fallacy kind. The Internet is the natural enemy of the authoritarian and the skullduggerer.

>That piece of shit NSA enabler needs to go
Both enable them. One has constantly enabled them and the CIA due to her idealization of Kissinger's disastrous politics, the other because he wants to be emperor not president.

Cancerous clickbait news website acquired by Spanish-language TV network Univision after being bankrupt. Gawker (the website itself, not the media group) will be kill.

>muh cut/missing features

>That part is true, but he also clearly has expressed desire in censoring journalists who critique him.

(((Journalism))) critiques against Trump have ranged from the misinformed to the near libelous. Trump thinks that news orgs shouldn't be allowed to lie on the air, and I agree.

>Next time there's a terrorist attack, do you want the president calling for Twitter to be shut down

Given that Twitter won't shut down actual convicted terrorists until shamed into it, but will terminate conservatives' accounts for slightly cheeky posts...

Can't say I'd be all that bothered. I take the more extreme stance that large social networks above a certain size should be somewhat nationalized and subjected to editorial neutrality standards, but that's just me.

>tfw no man's sky sucked

THIS IS A BAD THING BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT ELITE: DANGEROUS CAN CONTINUE TO BE SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

FUCK.

>F8A942CCFF260F7B9035BBF3B8AF5C3013E21097
No seeds :-(

>(((Journalism))) critiques against Trump have ranged from the misinformed to the near libelous.
Ok, and a lot of the critiques are also true. Journalists have a right to present arguments and opinions, especially of public figures, as long as they're not falsifying evidence.

Tons of the shit in media outlets about Hillary is also absolutely false and demonizing, though a lot is true. A free press is important to a functioning democracy and society. With no free press, a lot of info about Hillary's scandals would never be known to a wide audience. Same applies for Trump's various misdeeds.

I actually kind of agree with you here, but 1) Twitter is a private company and the government can't force them to ban an account if the account isn't doing anything technically illegal, and 2) shutting down or controlling wide parts of the Internet, regardless of who owns those parts, is a different situation.

I think Twitter is very hypocritical on how they choose to apply who's violating their code of conduct, and I think enforcing neutrality on them would make a lot of sense and would make me like the service more, but you can't just force a private company to do something like that unless it's providing a vital service (like power companies and food vendors).

But either way, Trump is a megalomaniac and cares about power and his image above all else. He would censor the shit out of anything he fucking could, if he were allowed to do it. Thankfully our legal system isn't complete shit.

How is no man's sky bad

Have you considered that it's not bad, but just not for you?
I love it.

>No Man's Sky BTFO'd
I was so hoping that the game would be good.

Sad.

Watch the trailer. Then watch the gameplay. The missing 50% was the good part.

I'm also enjoying NMS very much. Literally today an update happened that made the game work way better on PC and adds more "life" to the systems. This is clear evidence of the people at Hello Games working towards a more complete game as promised.

Stop whining. Just give it a month or two. The only bad thing about NMS is the ridiculous launch price on PS4 and GOG.

>Do not complain about faulty products
Without criticism, nothing will ever improve.

>This is clear evidence of the people at Hello Games working towards a more complete game as promised.
They can keep their game until it is ready, then.

>Without criticism, nothing will ever improve.
Agree, but saying the game is "not good" because it lacks a promised feature or two is not objective critcism.

>They can keep their game until it is ready, then.
Agreed. They should've delayed the release or at least made an open beta. I guess Sony didn't like the idea of PC people playing their "exclusive title" before ps4fags.

>saying the game is "not good" because it lacks a promised feature or two
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y4i3a/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_front_page/

Roughly 40 missing features.

I have some testosterone pills, water purifiers, and gold bars to sell you. And you'll buy 'em coz you're fuckin' retarded my good man.

Hey, you leave my wife's son's male vitality pills out of these, globalist

If, like me, you completely ignored the promises and just went into the game blind, you don't start with the disappointment and ruined expectations that others have.
The game isn't bad, it's just bland, boring, and feels like an indie game that could have been made in a couple weeks.

>plaid shirt
>disgusting beard
>long horse face

He looks like a typical liberal cuck boy

if that happens

>USA vs Russia
>World War III
>Earth BTFO'd

strawpoll.me/11025783