Do you have good posture Sup Forums-chan?

Do you have good posture Sup Forums-chan?

Better than that iCuck

it's adequate

golem get ye gone

Any good monitor from Eizo or HP etc is adjustable in height but the iMac is not. Not even the latest model. Buy Apple if you favor design over functionality.

>tfw my posture is only a little better

Same here user. Shit chair is killing me.

You don't need an ergonomic chair to maintain good posture. Using a monitor stand would most certainly improve your posture a lot.

What's this from

Better since I've been using a recliner at my desk.

Fuck you're posture. Being sedentary is killing you. You want to die of cancer in your 50s like Jobs? Sitting so much can't be offset by exercise. You have to sit less and move more period. Everyone do this shit right now!

r8 no h8

jesus christ that is disgusting

I have lordosis but doc said it's fucked and there's nothing I can do to make it better, just things to stop it from getting worse

Sucks too because my deadlift form looks unimpressive because of it

>two thousand and sixteen Anno Domini in the year of our Lord
>not having an adjustable sitting/standing PC setup

ffs, you can move your monitor and kb/m to match your body position, not the other way around.

And chairs don't mean a god damn thing, as long as its around the height of your shinbones. Your feet hammies and ass are the contact points that support your weight. Bunch of you cucks need to pay a visit to

this user is right, do some fucking pushups, squats, or fucking stretch instead of hitting f5 after you roll out of bed

show us ur g8 m8

your peripherals are permanently stuck to your monitor buddy, you're fucked.

also, imagine staring at your feet 4 hours a day cause thats probably what youre doing

8/100 typical neckbeard

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>lordosis

doctors are literally pants on head retarded. They think they know everything. And if he's old, he knows less, because he got his education 50 years ago and hasnt opened a book since.

however long it took to develop lordosis, you take that much time to reverse it by practicing good posture 24/7. It will gradually fix it self, I promise user. At the very least, it will get better. And deadlifting/putting extra weight on whats probably the weakest part of your body (even with a healthy lower back)(posterior core) is probably not the best thing to do. I suggest doing more stretching and pullups on a fixed bar. Quit compressing yourself.

Back on topic, if you dont have books under yalls monitors to raise to eye level, do so pronto. No your shitty 4-inch adjustable height isnt going to cut it.

Rip all ye who have not

Yes.

Stob dreaming user :DDDD

>Me in the bottom left

>You want to die of cancer in your 50s?

desu i wouldn't care if i die today, the only regret would be never seeing all the shitpost in Sup Forums after zen/vega/volta/cannonlake arrive and bombs hard.

Pretty sure it's a super funny /fit/ meme developed by reddit, lads.

Sitting on your knees under a table isn't very good posture user.

ok have fun retard

Golem get ye gone

golem get ye gone

the golem is from dota 2

its too late

Shit Im sitting like him right now

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

FTFY

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

wow

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How can i get the best posture while on the computer?.
Any pictures would help me a lot.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

No. Probably not that bad, but I'm 6'5" and the office desks are all way too low so it's fairly bad, too

fukken kek'd

I move around all the time even on my chair
can't get more healthy than that

Golem get ye gone

Miraculously, my posture isn't that bad, although I used to sit on a wooden kitchen chair for years and hunch over a lot to write on paper.

Golem get ye gone