Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Long time lurker first time caller.
Recently got into coding and tech. Still a fuckin' idiot but doing what I can. I'm a big fan of podcasts and I'm looking to learn more about techy shit.

What tech podcasts do you listen to while you're coding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHQmDqlv5Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't listen to podcasts while programming, shit's distracting bro. Only acceptable media to listen to while coding is K-pop, I thought everyone knew this.

Fucking hell I am sick and tired of you AMDtards posting about your pathetic company. Just accept it, NVIDIA is the superior choice for gamers and professionals alike.

interested in what you've gotten interested in and what kind of coding your doing. I'm not much of a coding type but I do stay up to date with hardware listening to the pcperspective podcast. pretty gud stuf m8

Soft trance or classical music.

What does AMD have to do with this post? He didn't even mention it you tard.

>k-pop
>not nightcore
fite me IRL

why do you have to post my microphone like that?

you don't listen to words man

find background noise like whatever music you know way too well or something instrumental

or news is good too because it's uninteresting for 20 mins and then a couple minutes are interesting and back to grinding

don't try and find an eden of zen it is simply not reliable

get more trench-like and if you can see and type you're at full bore

much better attitude and then you can do what you want

don't be a functional alcoholic though this meme is wearing itself thin

Fuck, that's a fair point. Yeah JPop! I love Japan! Podcasts for when I'm commuting then.

Just learning the Javascript in an attempt to break out of NEETdom. Web Dev yo

Stuff like buckethead is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHQmDqlv5Rc

It helps because it has no words and depending on the track you listen to can get you hyped or comfy.

AMDfag detected

I own an nvidia GPU but you're just retarded so stop replying.

typical AMD loser immediately jumping to defend their dying company

hey br0 rememenber me?
i would msg u when i saw your buckethead post,im you from the future dawg lmk when you get dis peace

Quit feeding the troll, you fool.

ifup br0
...checking if Sup Forums understands
420 Thread not found

ALLAH AKBAR

THIS IS NOW THE HOLY BATTLE GROUND BETWEEN AMD AND NVIDIA

INSHALLAH THE NVIDELS WILL BE WIPED OUT

yo ullah guy, say wallahi

Wallahi Nvidels will pay. RX 480 matafawwiq to 1060!

Coder Radio, Risky Business, Hanselminutes, Startups For the Rest of Us, Bootstrapped Web are good tech podcasts. Those are for commuting though, not coding.

A+++ post

>tfw listening to podcasts at 1.7 speed

couldn't code with them on 2bh, probably would be best to hear some instrumental music, if anything. haven't been coding as of late though, so maybe when i have assignments i'll give it a shot.

>Steam
>MSi Afterburner
>Unity 5.3.5f1 (64-bit)
>Windows 10

Here you go.

aspiring internet personality, i see

You used to listen to talk of the nation didn't you?

SecurityNow
Don't listen to it when programming. Programming requires some level of quiet dedication. But a long car ride? sure.

Is that the mario brothers?

best b8 is double b8