Hey Sup Forums, I bought this graphics card about a week ago. I know it's nothing great...

Hey Sup Forums, I bought this graphics card about a week ago. I know it's nothing great, but it's an improvement from the integrated graphics. I'm planning on getting 1-2 more later today. Should I or no?

Pic related, the card.

>I know it's nothing great

It's a piece of shit, even the iGPU on my 6700k is faster than your "dedicated card".

>I'm planning on getting 1-2 more later today. Should I or no?

Top fucking KEK

AMDrones are seriously this retarded?

AMDrone here. WTF are you doing? You buy a single GPU not multiples of the cheapest shit. Unless you mean for different systems that is. If the same system get a single better GPU you dingus.

op i don't think getting multiple of those cards is smart . you can't combine their power

if you have the money to buy multiple of them i would return this one if possible and get a card that costs as much as 3 of them .

Get more and crossfire them. 2 weaker cards will always outperform an equivalent priced stronger card.

Bruh what? Just get one good card not 2 shitty ones lol

Why the fuck did you buy a 240. Get the fucking R7 370 you drongo. it's a 256bit card, not 128 like the one you have.

Pretty good

AMD literally only wins in DX12
Which is funny, because you fags advocate for Vulkan/OpenGL, and then use DX when it's useful for you
fucking strawmans
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>pay 6x as much
>only go from 128 to 256 bit

And also GDDR5*

nobody cares

>6X as much...
No.,
The 240's are only $100AUD
The 370 is $270 AUD
(ebay)

>i am brain dead child
Why would you buy 1-2 more?
Crossfire?

>aud
We're talking about the First World here

>We're talking about the First World here
Which one would that be?
The Muslim and Nigger infested British isles.
Or the flag toting tethered goats that can barely count past cheezeburger?

They also scream Win10 BOTNET but DX12 is only available on Win10

The R7 240 is the lowest card I think I'd ever use the old 5450's etc. Personally I'd advise a R7 250 or a GT 730 that can be had in the 40-75 dollar range in the USA. Make sure to buy a version of the card with GDDR5 not DDR3. 1-2GB GDDR5 is fine even just 1GB is sufficient.

You're being irrational. Are you by chance missing a pair of balls? DX12 and Vulkan are a big deal because it's going to be "The Thing". Who cares what card you knowingly or unknowingly bought just play to their strengths. Nvidia that would DX11/OpenGL unless it's an older generation. AMD is DX12/Vulkan.

I advise buying at least GTX card, even used. x50 cards are dirt cheap and they will be better than GT cards in almost every situation.

Just as you said, AMD is 15 games on one OS, NVidia is the rest.

I'd mention that but not all areas have a healthy used market and online sources could be troublesome.

You can get a used 5850 for the same price and its like x2 faster at least

Well, it's worth a try.

Agreed it's worth looking at those options.

i dont buy amd to "win" i buy it for the price/performance, FAGGOT

scratch that

actually in my country at least you can get an HD6870/6950 for the same price.

is that an i5 6700k? you know you got robbed for buying one of those. Theres little difference between them and the 4790k

OP DON'T DO THIS

This is a troll post, seriously. Crossfire/SLI has always been shit, and with weaker cards it's actually awful.

Get a real card, stop shitting about with fisher-price cards.
The 470 or 1060 3GB are the lowest-price real beefy cards.
Don't get the 460, but you can go for used cards, like a used 7950 or something.

Rekt

>is that an i5 6700k?
No son it's an i7

also for fuck sake just buy a 470 if you're that CHEAPO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU FAGGOT?

SEND IT BACK AND BUY A DECENT ONE

Can you speak like a regular human being?