/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
- user bought a meme phone but hasn't heard about sharks - A tenga egg arrives from China, user prepares to get willy cancer - user gets chinked with a watch that gains ten minutes an hour - Russian gets chinked, posts doggo - user strives to create his own housefire in the process of building a BM-800 Phantom Power unit - Krautanon tries to escape the shark meme, doesn't know what he's getting himself into - user receives an X750 Jinhao fountain pen, notes that the package smelled of fart - user buys cute hats, stuffed toys, and a urethral plug - Poo in loos side with chinks with regards to PayPal dispute - user gives an updated review of the Vernee Thor, notes serious bugs and hardware faults. - user receives his chinky DW watch

Other urls found in this thread:

file.io/KKPMTt
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/H.264#LosslessH.264
aliexpress.com/item/100-Genuine-Xiaomi-Mi-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Handle-Controller-Remote-Joystick-GamePad-For-Android-Smart-TV/32600380159.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10059_10058_10032_10017_106_105_104_103_10060_102_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_413_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=e641ecf7-cfa9-4080-b4a2-f700ad09a918
gizmochina.com/2016/08/17/xiaomi-redmi-4-r/
aliexpress.com/item/D1-mini-Mini-NodeMcu-4M-bytes-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/32529101036.html
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_403685.html
strawpoll.me/11027326
gearbest.com/smart-home/pp_217065.html?wid=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew, was about to link everyone to the new thread and it 404'd. Thanks based mods.

I made the other OP and couldn't agree more. Thanks for making a proper one.

As a counter to the mysterious German fingers' repetitive anti shark posting, I thought I'd share with you the test results from my 64GB card that arrived yesterday.

Received 5 pcs 250*200*3mm heating bed block insulation cotton for my 3D Printer, the shipping went super fast to France, 11 days via China Post Registered Air Mail.

Don't try to refute him, he'll just get madder.

Got off work early today, was making thread when this one popped up. You missed some news.

>News
• user posts Quadcopter webm footage of his H20C
• Prompting another user to post webms of his XK 250 Alien gives good advice • user buys a chinese fap egg >56149019 • user's watch is faulty, looks nice though • user receives Triforce keychain • user has a new Jinhao pen • user reviews a bunch of things including a chink parker pen • After a couple of weeks of use the Vernee Thor is having serious issues • user bought 6 pack of "zweihnder" LED bulbs no sign of house fire yet • user asks AliExpress seller for DW version of watch, gets it • Seconds before the thread's death user posts his fake DW

It's not like getting a DOA product is something exclusive to chinkshit buying, but yeah, sure.

I'm just surprised how a person can turn into a raging FUD machine after having bad luck with a $5 card.

Previous thread

Nice and early. What are some good chinkshit recommendations? Thinking on getting an xiaomeme power bank

Woah, do you actually summarize previous threads in the OP? What a comfy general you have here lads.

If you go traveling at all get the Xiaomeme USB light and fan to; they're excellent companions for it.

Reposting from previous thread because it 404ed not long after:

On the off chance that you're still here:

file.io/KKPMTt

This isn't quite the raw footage from the camera, which is fucking huge thanks to MJPEG compression (about 1GB/3min). I reencoded it at settings which don't cause an appreciable loss of quality when watching normally on my TV.
The occasional dropped frame is down to the terrible micro SD card I'm using while I wait for my Shark.

>This isn't quite the raw footage from the camera, which is fucking huge thanks to MJPEG compression (about 1GB/3min). I reencoded it at settings which don't cause an appreciable loss of quality when watching normally on my TV.
How about encoding it to h254 with crf 0 setting?

trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/H.264#LosslessH.264

Did the fake DW watch have a second hand?

It has hour and minute hands

Give me the best chinkmemes 2016, I will buy them all.

Anyone got one of these and can tell me if they compare at all to the DS4/XBONE controller?

aliexpress.com/item/100-Genuine-Xiaomi-Mi-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Handle-Controller-Remote-Joystick-GamePad-For-Android-Smart-TV/32600380159.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10059_10058_10032_10017_106_105_104_103_10060_102_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_413_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=e641ecf7-cfa9-4080-b4a2-f700ad09a918

Thanks

IR filter/meme power idiot continuing the daily chain of shite delivered to my house.

It's another quality meme purchase, but what will it be this time?

I'd rather pay the money and get a quality XBONE controller. At least I know that it'll feel good and it won't fall apart on me in a year.

These glasses are for sex

Idk, quality control of XBONE and the dualshock 4 controllers is pretty low, I'm not sure if xiaomi ones could have lower build quality.

Would also be interested in this.

Tried that and got no meaningful reduction in filesize.

Take your unboxing bullshit to YouTube where the userbase is cretinous enough to care, please.

>20 eurobucks for 4gb
I remember when 256mb flash drives cost $29.99.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro / Redmi 3S
Xiaomi 10Ah power bank
Xiaomi XL mouse pads
KZ ATE / Rock Zircon / Xiaomi Piston 3 / Xiaomi Hybrids
Mixza (shark) micro SD cards
Fake Raybans
Fake DW watch
Mi Band 1s / Mi Band 2

t. Xiaomi rep

你好

How chink'd will I be with that hat and speaker, I also bought a chinese benis pump because fuck it's USB powered!

Save some space (and money) and get one of those USB card-style LED nightlights.

point taken, I'll skip to the goods. Xiaomi meme band 1. too poor for the newer one

I have one and the quality is excellent definitively better quality than xbox and ps controllers.

This pic is the reason why I'm interested, looks like they put at least a bit of thought into the controller instead of making the triggers just buttons (which is what 99% of those shitty 3rd parties use) instead of analog.

Recommend me a better/cheaper phone, power bank, fitness band that isn't Xiaomi. I would like to explore alternatives

>recommend me
>do my work for me

the wiki exists for a reason

I wrote some of those pages there lel

but that's impossible user : ^ )

Redmi 4 and Redmi Note 4 specs:
gizmochina.com/2016/08/17/xiaomi-redmi-4-r/

WeMos D1 arrived!
aliexpress.com/item/D1-mini-Mini-NodeMcu-4M-bytes-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/32529101036.html

I've heard good things about the Xiaomi Gamepad.

you're not talking about this post in the OP right? I'm not even German.

>when u get quoted in the csg OP twice

this pleases my inner (You)-collector

PS: sorry to anyone who ctrl+f'd (You) :^)

Review?

Xiaomeme one has a flexible neck and is much easier to post for comfy reading while in a tent/bed. The el cheapo bare PCBs with an LED on are less practical

It's an exact copy of an xbox 360 in terms of functionality except that it has an added accelerometer that you can only really use on their tv boxes.

I got my Gaybeast Mitu mousepad.

Not much to say, it's plenty big for me, the material is good, it looks good. I just hope it'll straighten out over time, as the crease is little annoying.

This has a vibrating alarm, doesn't it? Is it any good?

Looks surprisingly nice, this does look surprisingly big do you have a bovine mousepad for comparison?

bovine mousepads are small despite being called "Large Mousepad"

>none of your chinkshit has arrived
im losing it, lads

No, but I do have a Razer Deatheradder and a 9.7" tablet

Just a quick update on my Chuwi Vacuum Cleaner i got earlier today.

It looks a bit expensive, low noise, around 2 hours of battery life and vacuums just fine.

On the negative side its stupid as fuck, driving around in circles and bumping into everything for 20min when returning to its charging station.

I just have Thor coming, should i return it?

How did your cat react to it?

Keyboard/case arrived for my Teclast x80 Pro shit posting machine.

Setting up the Bluetooth keyboard was easy and overall it works pretty well.

just charging it now, will update when I figure it out

Return that shit immediately, it's absolute trash.

Shit! No snapdragon?

>serotonine release from ordering chink shit
>at least 1 order per day, so they won't come at the same time
>sudden depression when I realize I have to wait a month or more because chinks stopped using tracked mail
JDIMSA

Wasn't happy at first, but now hes just curious.

Which one you get?

Chinkd
I guess this is a reminder to order chink shit individually instead of all in 1 order

link pls

gearbest.com/mouse/pp_403685.html

can you link it user

I've had one for about a year. Band is starting to deteriorate, but can't ask much as it's been on pretty much 24/7.

Alarm works alright, has one of those "easy wakeup" things where it wakes you up based on deep sleep. Speaking of which it tracks sleep aswell, which can be kind of cool to see how much sleep you've been getting

Pedometer is meh, it goes off alot when not walking and just doing normal stuff, usually has an extra mile or two clocked in.

The notification buzz thing is really the main point for me, as I always have my phone on vibrate but never feel it vibrate. I can set custom colors to each notification, like flash red for gmail, yellow for text, blue for discord, etc.

Battery life is insane, get about 70 days on lighter usage, 45ish on really heavy usage.

would recommend for $15.

pic related, battery is starting to go downhill after a year.

hey thats pretty cheap, thanks

It's definitely worth it. I'm impressed.
With that said, I don't know how it compares to any other mousepad, as I've been using the same glass mousepad for the past 7 years or so.

memefy your ishit 5

www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-2015-Retail-1pc-Memes-Sup Forums-Mem-Protective-White-Hard-Case-Cover-For-Iphone-5-5S/32306000630.html

Please put cat on top of device and take pic.

>tfw I miss my mi band who plopped out the band when I was cycling

Fuck it, getting paid tomorrow and ordering the meme band 2

whats the difference between the first meme band and the second meme band?

What the..

I get 2 weeks battery life..

I guess it's probably because I use it with Smart Lock.

why do I see a star next to your "Anonymous"?

Second has a screen for the time (holy shit this is my only complaint, makes it worth it alone), and also has a heart rate monitor for more accurate fitness tracking.

No they weren't. that was about the apollo lite. also everyone said it's literally their first phone as a company and everyone should beware. stick to the known chink brands, there are plenty.

he's a faggot who types in his name as anonymous with a star next to it in the post box

There are four models:

Mi Band: Comes with RGB LED's
Mi Band 1A: White LED's only
Mi Band 1S: White LED's and heart rate sensor
Mi Band 2: Display and heart rate sensor

I actually use smart lock as well, works great on my OPO. Maybe I got a good lottery or something? Does your device have low-power bluetooth mode or whatever?

thank you. so it functions as a watch? pretty cool desu. not sure if it's worth the extra money though. also idk if wearing one will make me look autistic. what do you think?

Forgot to mention I'm actually on my second one as well, I lost my first 5 months in. I want to gift out my mi band so i have an excuse to get the 2nd, but it's also good to wait longer as the price will go down to hopefully $25 range.

That's not chinked. that DHL'd. everyone would have told you about their made up BS charges if you'd ask.

how far away does the smart lock work? if it has like a meter range thats fine but i live with other people and i don't want someone to be able to use it if they're 10m away.

IMPORTANT POLL - VOTE VOTE VOTE

strawpoll.me/11027326
strawpoll.me/11027326
strawpoll.me/11027326
strawpoll.me/11027326

IMPORTANT POLL - VOTE VOTE VOTE

Most normies just think it's a wierd fitbit. Nobody really cares, and if it has a watch face it will be more practical than just a wierd band.

It meant someone gifted him a month's worth of Sup Forums gold based on the quality of one of his posts.

ILIFE V5.
gearbest.com/smart-home/pp_217065.html?wid=21

I have a Moto X Style, so it's no old slouch by any way.

thanks user. is it waterproof?

I can't choose all of them?
I mean, it's really all of them.
I like getting packages all the time, but I also like saving money on buying chink versions of items I would've bought otherwise.
I'm also doing it out of boredom.

Jesus fuck the new strawpoll is fugly.

I haven't tested, but I'd have to guess around 4 walls thick, or about 30ft, it semi works 2 rooms away from my bedroom.

all 3

Mi Band 2 functions as a watch, yeah.

It won't make you look autistic, don't worry.

Yep. Although I still remove it while having a bath.

You have to choose 1 familia

I agree

Yup. Rain / shower / sweat haven't had any apparent damage, although I usually take it off for showers anyways.

Maybe you just got unlucky or something. I can't think of anything in particular that would give crap battery besides buzzing it 100 times per day.

ah thats a bit annoying. so if i was a couple rooms away it'd still be useable? may as well not have a lock at all.. anyway, when i receive my meme phone i'll just use the fingerprint reader anyway.

I would also pick all 3 but it's mostly because I have nothing better to do.

As hoarder it's just cheaper to buy cheap chink shit instead of expensive brand crap.
I don't care of items, buying is fun.

Could be, yeah.