Why is Sup Forums fuckin terrible

I'm sick of this shit. When the people on Sup Forums have a RPi thread or something else creative, this is literally the best board on Sup Forums, but having to wade through the shit storm of shill threads is just getting unbearable.

Why do we need three threads about gpus at the same time? Surely mods should be pulling some of them down. And why does Sup Forums have the worst generals. Chink shit? Really?

Let's make a better Sup Forums. Get rid of the shill threads, let's get rid of people arguing for and against 2d women in dpt. Let's just make this a cool tech board.

Generals:
- tech news (bring in fresh news from tech crunch or something)
- Web Development
- Daily programming
- Bad ass projects
- One global shill general. All other shilling gets the ban hammer
- app development
- language appreciation (this dedicated thread to complain functional vs. Oop. Anything else gets removed)
- music hardware/software
- phone hardware/software

Any extraneous threads have to be about something not covered in a general, else it gets deleted.

How about it guys? Make Sup Forums great again?

>phone hardware/software
Portable government surveillance devices?
>music hardware/software
Yes, the world needs more "producers" who can't even read sheet music and don't know anything about music theory.

>Not combing web development and dpt into one
>No /csg/
>Implying people would actually post in a language appreaciation thread
>No /bst/ containment thread
>No /pcbg/ containment thread
>No /hpg/

Sup Forums is pretty functional as is and we've contained _most_ of the shitposting to their containment boards, stop trying to force change that no-one wants.

Quit being a faggot and filter shit you don't want.

False. /hpg/ goes in music hardware software.
Csg sucks dicks. Make it if you want, these are guidelines.

>> Sup Forums is well contained

Top kek famalam. More often than not the front page is 50%+ gpu shills. "OMG Nvidia btfo!!! :^)", "AMD chucks on suicide watch!!" Please give the shilling a containment thread and ban all other shilling. That's really all I want.

How about no generals at all

>> Don't need more crappie musicians

We'll, as music is a board, I meant more to include hpg, with the occasional speaker or music software thread.

No generals mean that shills run shop and keep the front page, instead of having one place for all of them. Or do you like shilling? Are you a jew or something.

Anyone else who's not a jew should be on board

Anyone else agree the maki shitposting is getting out of control?

I don't mind it when it's the op of a thread, but when it derails a whole thread because people are arguing for or against it being the op pic, it gets ridiculous.

And then there are anons who make it about maki even when she wasn't even used as OP pic

Ban Windows and Sup Forums

This
Generals are autism breeding ground

/thread

While I agree with your greentext, OP's suggestion isn't as bad as you say
There are so many useless threads which could be contained into their own general or just not made at all
In the end it's all about cleaning things up and leaving less clutter on the board while keeping the functionality

Take a look at how chaotic Sup Forums looks.
Was therere twice, it's a mess compared to Sup Forums

People just need to realize that having options is a good thing. But most of the time they feel insulted if someone has another opinion. This causes a ripple effect of "shilling".

The real shilling of the past year that win10 was is over.

Oh and does someone remember when /biz/ wasn't a thing? Bitcrap EVERYWHERE.

Also realize the nature of Sup Forums. We are ironic, cynical and love to spread false information to others who clearly can't even into google.
Right now Sup Forums is put together by two types of fags: the fags who are here for years, behaving like mentioned above. Then there's cancer (aka " edgy" redditfags/friendlyfags and newfags) which don't get it.

There's a reason we shitpost on "hey check muh build" threads or try to ignore them. It's Sup Forums faggots, that want to be spoonfed without researching. They get helped, they'll open a thread in two years again for their next 1337head0r-machine.

Oh yeah, and sometimes we liberatly shitpost to make fun of said fags.

That's Sup Forums

tl;dr Sup Forums is fine, it's just some ppl simply not getting it.

>comparing to Sup Forums again
Stopped reading there

>again
Ok, mate.

Yes, again
Whenever there's talk about a board being shit, there's comparison to Sup Forums and then Sup Forums. You yourself said you've been there twice and think your opinion on it matters?
I browse all of those 3 boards equally and there's not much difference. Sup Forums is no way any less of a chaos. I don't even know what you meant by 'chaos'.
Go on, please count how many generals there are on this board, because I don't think I've ever seen that many anywhere else.
I'll try name a few: sqt, dpt, wdg, watch general, mkg, hpg, pc building , csg, guts, bst, deskop threads, ptg, tpg, flt, and now there's some faggots posting speaker general and bsd general.
What the fuck, how do you find this acceptable? Half of threads are the fucking generals, the other half is shitposting mostly. Literally no interesting threads unless it's some news like the CISCO one recently, which then again got taken over by Sup Forums discussions.

Stop comparing this shit board to other shit boards , saying it's better because it's fucking not.

>tl;dr Sup Forums is fine, it's just some ppl simply not getting it.
all you've said in your post is that there's a lot of shitposting. you didn't address the lack of quality in literally every thread on the board.

My point is general contain specific fags to their faggotry threads and you can ignore them.
If something is relevant, you don't have to open yet another thread an clutter the board up.
Side effect is threads survive longer.

That's true. Sup Forums is about shitposting unless there's news like said.
If you don't like it here, bad luck. Because that's what Sup Forums is, simply put.

Hi /hpg/

> budget
$20
>location
Canada
>source
LG G3 or Computer
>preferred type
open
>comfort level
comfy
>preferred tonal balance
neutral
>past headphones
sennheiser hd120 (rebranded as rs120 now)

Yes

Most of the hardcore freetards moved on to other chans when it became apparent that moot was a sellout. Unfortunately, as autistic they are the freetards are also pretty intelligent.