What is the fastest Android phone with the purest Android experience and long-term support (not getting discontinued...

What is the fastest Android phone with the purest Android experience and long-term support (not getting discontinued after like 6 months)?

Other urls found in this thread:

androidcentral.com/why-nexus-devices-have-no-sd-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every nexus ever

nexux 6p, atm

This may be, but
>paying $150 for more memory instead of getting a phone with expandable memory and paying like $30 for 128GB more of memory instead

forgot image

Sony phones (the Z line) have a really long support.
The original Xperia Z came in 2013 or something and has official marshmallow, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't own and/or shill the Nexus 6P, I was just using logic to answer OP's question:
>purest Android
Nexus
>fastest (of the Nexus)
nexux 6p, atm

Nexus
>Why is this a question?

Only necessary if you play large and graphically intense games or sadly fell for the FLAC listener meme.

For music, we have Spotify, Google Play Music, Apple Music, etc.

For movies and TV, we already have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Instant Video, HBO Go, etc.

For pictures, you can store your pictures on Google Photos and free up your device storage.

For eBooks, you have Kindle, Google Play Books, Nook, Kobo, etc.

For documents... ehh, those don't take up that much space anyway, but Google Docs and Microsoft Word already work in the cloud, instantly syncing your documents

For most people, 32-64 GB is enough. The cloud is the future.

This. Really

Now that Motorola is owned by chinks and therefore dead Sony is the only manufacturer with stock Android and 2+ years of support.

Nexus is the obvious answer IF you don't care the lack of mSD slot though.

do you realize how much slower external storage is? I agree they are pulling an apple but literally no phone on the market even comes close to the Nexus.

Get a note 7 pleb

Is it getting Nougat?

>with stock Android
No. Almost stock. My Z3c is delicious because of that.

>Nougat
Z and Z1 I think not, although there will be "unofficial builds" given by Sony themselves to the curryniggers at XDA, like always.

Nougat is for Z2 and up I think.

Inb4 that samsung shill

Wait for the new nexus phones to come out, it'll happen in a month

Wow, for a second I thought I was looking at a picture from the Apple website. Does Google have no shame for stealing everything by Apple. I mean, what the frick.

sick b8 m8

Everyone loves the Apple A E S T H E T I C

>there are people crying about 32GB not being enough

what the fuck are you storing on your phones anyway, 16GB is more than enough for me

A lot of my shit is local and im still fine with my 16GB phone, I have two seasons of shows and tons of pics and apps, still got 33% free space, and my phone has an unused 32GB microsd (GalaxyS5) for anything additional. Music is Spotify and documents take no space anyhow.

Unless your a media junkie who doesn't stream, I'd go with best battery as spec to beat.

>He needs >60mbs read/30mbs write for movies/music/photos
For what purpose
I can't wait until this cloud meme ends, because getting unlimited data to store everything on the cloud is getting less and less common

>what the fuck are you storing on your phones anyway,
apps, games and shit have gotten much larger. 64 GB is still more than enough tho.

>movies/music/photos
apps cunt, apps2sd is slow as shit

>I can't wait until this cloud meme ends
keep dreaming.

hard bait

what's the point of having the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fastest""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Android phone when you don't phone, send text or use social media

it won't get you friends any faster

>google literally stealing design clues
>bait

so I can browse the catologs will scroll smoother at 60fps
and shows

Assuming you're sereious, you could use more than that just on music EASILY if you don't listen to a single genre

When it's time to upgrade my Note 5 I think I am going to go with a Nexus device.
They have everything going for them
>Good camera
>Good battery
>Good CPU
>Nice amount of RAM
>Easy root and flashing

>google literally stealing design clues

>black bump on back for camera
>finger printer reader on back
>it's another slate phone that looks every phone on the market for the last 5 years

yea they totally stole from applel!
how much is tim cocks paying you pajeet?

I knew that, but still felt compelled to counter your post because of how much I hate that it doesn't have it.
>nothingpersonelkid

A Nexus device. Or a Moto X Pure. Those are really your best options right now as long as you flash a custom ROM. There's a GUI tool for Windows to unlock the bootloaders and flash recoveries on Nexus devices. I'm still using a Nexus 5 and might upgrade to a 6P this fall.

DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG DEVICE. YOU WILL GET ONE UPDATE AND YOU CAN"T UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER.

There's a good reason for not having an SD card slot. Only people who are tech illiterate fall for that meme. And no, Google and Apple don't exclude the micro SD slots to jew you out of your money for storage, considering you could buy external drives anyways.

androidcentral.com/why-nexus-devices-have-no-sd-card

>And no, Google and Apple don't exclude the micro SD slots to jew you out of your money for storage,
Take a look at this post