>gaymen monitor: $300
>gaymen headset: $70

$500 just on peripherals, not even counting the PC

and Sup Forums wonders why people prefer consoles, baka

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SteelSeries-60002-Gaming-Glove-Right-Handed/dp/B000UPDWKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there's no other alternatives

nice strawman bro. now pls gb2/v/ and/or reddit.

>non-mech keyboard: dumpster dive for $0
>good chink mouse: $5
>mousepad: $1
Subtotal: $6
>console controller: $20
Subtotal: $20

Note that monitor/headset are also needed for console users and that mech keyboards aren't compulsory to use.

>being a poorfag

>CSGO
baka

also
>good cheap mechanical: $15-$30
hardly any different than a controller and is multi-functional

>4K TV: $2000
>Xbox Elite Controller: $100
>Monthly Subscription: $60/year
>Gaymen Headset: $70
>KB+M Adapter: $130
>Electricity: $100~$300/mo
>Interent: $80/mo
>Water & Sewage: $50/mo
>Apartment Rent or Mortgage Payment: $500~$5000/mo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paradoxically, skimping on buying unnecessarily overpriced shit by Razer (or Apple) means you would have more money in your bank. Being thrifty is the first sign of good money management.

>keyboard
$10
>mouse
$8
>monitor
$100-$150, 0 if you just use your TV
>headset
$10
Total: 178 max
Feels good not to fall to the gaymemes

This, family.

>at friends house last night
>roomate has ps4, just bought doom, excited to play
>puts disc in
>needs 18GB update before you can play
>i was there for two hours and it still never finished, even though he has fast internet

consoles are shit

>keyboard
$25 fake cherry
>mouse
$80 g502 (got for 50)
>monitor
$130 for nice 1080p/ips/60hz
>headset
$300 (fidelio x2+boom pro)
Well ok maybe it's excessive

>gaymen keyboard: $8
KPT alps board I thrifted.

>gaymen mouse: $15
Zowie AM picked up at a liquidation store.

>gaymen mousepad: $0
My desk has a ghetto kitchen countertop that is smooth and nice.

>gaymen monitor: $5
An old bigass Trinitron picked of kijiji

>gaymen headset: 0
Not a fan of headphones

>gaymen speakers $20
Some oldass amp(free) + cheap m-audio speaker + soundcard with HRTF/OpenAL (builtin)

>gaymen flightstick: $13
MS Sidewinder I also thrifted.

You can compete with the richfags if you play your cards right.

It's basically people complaining they can't manage their money properly, and buy the flashiest shit they can afford first (ie. Razor, Beats, Sandy Beach or whatever tf it is).

Got a recommended brand for a mechanical in that price range? Worried about getting chink shit that's TOO chink

>Not being an adult and making your own money

Keep saving your lunch money kiddo, or maybe out it in your Christmas lift and Santa will get it for you

>keyboard: Aula Cherry-Blue mechanical chinkshit I got for $30 at Microcenter, it's actually breddy good.
>R.A.T. 5 mouse I picked up like 4 years ago for $20 on craigslist
>Razer eXactMat I got for free with the mouse
>Dell 2560x1600 30" Ultrasharp I got on craigslist for $110 from a graphic design studio downtown that was moving.
>Roccat Kave 5.1 XTD Digital, originally $160, got on craigslist for $30 because the dude just didn't use them anymore, actually who knows, maybe he stole them, the point is I got $160 digital headphones for

This

You still need to buy a TV to play a console on.. and you really don't NEED a mouse pad or expensive headset. Also when I was best at video games I did it on the cheapest $5 Microsoft mouse and like a $10 Logitech shit keyboard, and used iPod headphones with a shitty $9 desk mic, you don't need expensive peripherals. I really didn't notice any performance increase when I got a good job and started buying expensive shit, it just made me feel good

Not him
But I would probably go with something old office hardware.

It's also worth pointing out that the monitor you buy isn't soley used for gaming. It's required for any computer, and honestly it can be used as a tv as well. The keyboard is also required to operate a computer on any level, you don't need to spend a ton on it.

As for OP, the headset isn't required. Tons of people comfortably enjoy video games through speakers from your monitor/tv.

freetards pedos detected

Pretty much, I probably had the most fun gaming back in the days when some Logitech $10 keyboard and mouse combo my parents got me for Christmas on an Athlon Thunderbird rig well past its prime with a pair of yellowed Creative labs speakers rocking a Geforce 3 TI200.

My current rig in contrast has crossfired R9 290x's, a watercooled 4790k, dual 30" displays, and a 1kW PSU. Sometimes I think it's overkill but...eh, it's pretty to look at. I think of it as my own practical art exhibit

In that price range all you're going to find likely will be Aula, it is chinkshit yes. I can only speak for the Aula Dragon Deep keyboard I got for $30.

The pros is it has nice feedback, very "clicky" too clicky for my fiance before I moved my rig into my den, lol. It is backlit however the backlight for 95% of the keyboard is only blue. It supports macros. It's very heavy and solid and doesn't go anywhere, also the cable is braided and generally it doesn't feel cheap.

Cons of it are pretty few, the space bar seems to be the exception of being a true mechanical key, if you hit it with enough force it pops off its springs and comes loose, it's not hard to reseat but it's not a 100% mechanical keyboard. The backlight is functional but like I said you really can't do much with it, it's either solid blue, strobing (pointless), or off.

I'd recommend it, it feels nice enough, and hey it costs 1/3rd the price of a mainstream "real" mechanical

I remember when I got my p4 (dangerously overclocked of course) and Radeon 7200 and thought I was hot shit lol, good times. And ya now I have like $2000+ worth of hardware and misc gear and I'm definitely way worse at like every game than I was when I was 12. There's some irony there

>falling for the gayman peripherals meme
>actually buying a gimped PC that can't do anything but play games and suck at its only purpose
>paying to pay $60 per game
>actually having to pay $600 for 10 games if you don't want to waste your time on finding bargains on second hand games like a complete manbaby
>can't into long term thinking

What I spent

Keyboard and Mouse: CM Storm Devastator $30
Mousepad: Frogot but it's the very popular large one $8
Monitor: Acer IPS Display $115
Headset: Hyper X Cloud 1 $60ish

You don't have to spend that much, and I still have an excellent experience!

>Hyper X Cloud
How is it?

Steam has sales all the time.. I've bought maybe 2 or 3 games in the last year at full price and that was just because I wanted them right that second or on release. If I waited I could have got them for $20- $30 most likely

>told to go back to Sup Forums
>f-freetards
>linux and open source software were not even mentioned nor implied

You really do need to go back to Sup Forums.

>paying for gayems
>ISHIGGYDIGGY
>unless it's a competently done RPG like the Witcher series and Shadowrun, Baldur's Gate 2 remastered, etc.

I posted this in the other mic thread, but I just got the cloud revolver and it's awesome. Excellent mid range. No complaints at all and would recommend. Comfy, clear voice, and clear audio.

>live in brazil
>4 / 5 k bananamonies for a good 4k display
>1000+ bananamonies for gaymen headphone like the the top siberia
>400 for a sensei
>200+ for a razer solid mousepad
>1000+ for a razer fancy rgb keyboard

I'd kill myself if I was poorfag who could only buy a 750ti which sells a lot here.
I travel to Paragays only to buy things like the 1080, cause brazilian taxes are theft.

>competently done rpg
>witcher series
>rpg
Holy shit is cancer

I feel for you guys, I know some people from Sau Paulo and couldn't believe how expensive most electronic related things are in your country. I've heard lots of stories involving consumer tourism, for my buddy it ended up being cheaper to fly to the US and get a new laptop + phone than it was to just buy them in brazil

Eliminating extra costs such as shipment, manufacturing, packaging and fees that have to be paid to hardware manufacturers is an easy way of decreasing the cost of software. I know that Steam is technically DRM but it's your best bet to acquire gaymes legally. At least it is a lot less bothersome than other DRMs.

Gaymen laptop meme buyer here. All-in for $950, thin, decent battery life for non-gaming. Shit plays anything beautifully and handles work shit, shitposting, and media shit like it's nothing. Only peripherals I need are a $20 pair of Bluetooth headphones that double-duty as my main pair for on the go, a $5 PS2 controller, and a $2 USB adapter. Feels good man

Thanks, my current shitty headphones broke today, only one of its speakers work so I have been doing a little bit of research and looks like a HD 451 or a hyperx cloud will be suitable for my needs. The fact that not every headphone is available in my country doesn't really help.

>Keyboard
>Mouse
>mousepad
using a mouse pad is for the weak
>Monitor
>headset
50 headphones + 50 mic

Looks like went over on the headphone and mic, although the sub total comes out to be 170, just don't fall for the gaymen anything.

>gaymen

its time to stop posting.

also a fucking xbone controller is 60$ and those only last me half a year before the sticks start drifting etc. where as i get a good 2 years out of my 40$ "gaymen" mouse

oh and my 10$ shit lord keyboard lasts 4 years or so

this is so fucking true

I go to paraguay cause I live in the south, never tried to sneak a gpu in my bags when I gone to the US. I was afraid of being caught at the airport.

Ah its fucking great, I love it. My mic might be dying though, gonna have to contact Kingston to see if they send me a replacement.

>be me
>haven't played perfect or black desert online or warhammer world in 2 weeks (I was traveling)
>install gtx 1060
>16.6gb for bdo, 4gb for perfect world, 4gb for warhammer.
>bdo has banned vpn usage
>mfw no face
At least with consoles you pay a fixed price for untethered access. Consoles and PCs are the same but consoles are much MUCH cheaper. Sure they age badly but you can still play whatever it is you want on them far beyond their expiration date since consolefags aren't graphics whores and know what really matters which is fun gameplay first and foremost. It's a state of mind. Not only that but you don't need to upgrade every year and you don't have to put up with gimped cards or unoptimized games or unnecessary and reckless impetus like muh 4k screen muh 144hz fps muh vpn muh razer/mousepad/mechanical keyboard/related autism.

I wonder whether it's worth getting it over a HD 451 considering its more expensive here.

>gaymen gloves

amazon.com/SteelSeries-60002-Gaming-Glove-Right-Handed/dp/B000UPDWKU

pc gamers are a physical meme

>people who buys gimped computers that can't do anything but play vidya
>not children

That being said, it's not like people who buy these sort of stuff and call themselves esports """""athletes"""""" aren't manbabies either.

>people who buys
I dun goof'd

it helps if you have rsi