Free Software

I use Windows and I've never paid for software.

Piracy makes everything free software.

Why support inferior software when you could be supporting pirates who are the real good guys fighting the good fight.?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/microsoft-sues-pirating-comcast-subscriber-160229/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Piracy makes everything free software
Pirate the source code of windows and post it here please

i fucked your mom last night because she was free.

Not free AS free beer..

Not even microsoft knows what's going on in the Windows kernel. WTF is some neckbeard gonna do with it?

DUMB FROGPOSTER

BASED PITATES

>Steal softwares
>Get sued by Microsoft
How about no

Microsoft has never sued anyone for piracy. They've only gone after people selling pirate shit.

>Microsoft has never sued anyone for piracy.
wrong

Proof?

He's right you know

torrentfreak.com/microsoft-sues-pirating-comcast-subscriber-160229/
>Microsoft Sues Pirating Comcast Subscriber

As I said, they go after sellers of pirate software, not users.

>“Microsoft’s cyberforensics have identified several thousand product key activations originating from IP address 173.11.224.197

This. Also true. Long live the pirates. Although, if they didn't exist Windows wouldn't be as popular. Nobody buys their OS, inb4 they come preinstalled, they do but the upgrades (other than win10) weren't free. Anyone who builds their own pc installs OS by themselves and they mostly pirate windows. Sure companies buy them but they're made out of people who pirate them, who would prefer a system they're familiar with. If pirates didn't exist linux systems would be much more popular, and so it would be used by more companies. Microsoft is directly profiting from piracy by creating a larger user base which can't use anything but Windows and force companies to buy Microsoft products.

You don't know how sharing files over torrents work, do you?

I don't have time to laugh at your pathetic damage control, it's too weak

FREE AS IN FREEDOM NOT GRATIS
DUMB FROGPOSTER
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Linux software is also pirated but it's still not popular because the software is inferior.

The average user doesn't give a fuck about free software foundation ideology because it's a waste of time.

Look, you clearly have a low IQ. Torrenting software does not mean activating the software on your IP.

DUMB HUMAN POSTER

>Pirated
No
>Torrented
Yes

Educate yourself before you think anyone takes you seriously

>being this stupid

>No

YES

>Cross-platform application is now a Linux application
Why are you still trying, turdbrain?

Can you read faggot?

Fuck off and take your salt somewhere else mouth breather

BTFO

ffs why bother? clonezilla is perfect and free. why download this?

>Operating system Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows 10, OS X El Capitan OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite

Holy shit, I knew wincucks are DUMB but this is a whole new level

See

>retards denying paid Linux software gets pirated
>retards doing mental gymnastics to explain why Linux software that also have versions on other OSes are not really Linux applications

It's best to ignore retards like them

>Completely runs out arguments
>Calls others retards
>An application that does not compel you to run Linux is now a Linux software
Brain dead/10

Protip: An application that runs natively on Linux is a Linux application. Mental gymnastics won't help you.

>I don't have time to laugh at your pathetic damage control, it's too weak
>Look, you clearly have a low IQ.
>Fuck off and take your salt somewhere else mouth breather
>I knew wincucks are DUMB but this is a whole new level

Man... comebacks on Sup Forums manage to be even more cringeworthy than on Sup Forums.

You don't get it, do you, dumb frog poster.

1. Tell me a good reason why a fucking cross platform application makes you install Linux? Photoshop gets pirated and it doesn't run on vanilla Linux.

2. WHY the fuck would you pay a snapshot manager when there's a free alternative that runs full well?

3. Your claim was "people don't care about free software foundation" and then you are showing a non-free software that's not being torrented? Of course people use free alternative and the proprietary is not being used here.

Of course typical windumb like you doesn't know the difference between pirating and torrenting

Well, if you want to be a dumb-ass, I'm not going to stop you.

I agree with you but
>Man...
pls go

A dumbass for pirating a free os? whaT?

I WANT ALL LINUXFAGS TO GO BE DUMB SOMEWHERE ELSE

>All this salt
kek you can take all of it and rub it around your asshole, dumb hindu nuffin

Linuxfags on suicide watch

Autism

microsoft has a program where you can snitch on people/companies/businesses using pirated copies of windows

I know it's a shitty thread but can you elaborate?