How bad does it hurt tech bloggers to admit Note7 is the best phone ever built?

How bad does it hurt tech bloggers to admit Note7 is the best phone ever built?

>reading the verge
>comment section
>samsungs logo font ruins this phone for me

So, so, sooo painful.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/galaxy-s7-s7-edge-update-brings-new-gallery-app-samsung-cloud-1576550
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry, I was distracted by that image, what are you trying to say?

If you ignore locked bootloaders no updates and touchjizz.

Wait I can't ignore those.

>muh boobloaders

It's Samshit. They're only slightly less horrible than Apple. Give me a Nexus or a Oneplus 3 or some shit.

>Oneplus 3
lol that shits worse than Samsung it doesn't even run Android and it uses reject display panels.

the verge's video review seemed really glowing when i sort of half-watched it at 2x speed. did i miss some pause in his talk that made you think he was reluctant or something?

>read the comments
are you seriously conflating the comments section with the actual review? holy fuck, how stupid are you? do you not realize what the "comments" section is?

>it doesn't even run Android
It runs Oxygen OS, which is an in-house custom ROM of Android. Samsung also runs an in-house custom ROM of Android, yet still just calls it Android despite being heavily modified. Nonetheless, it is trivial to get other Android ROMs on a Oneplus 3, while this is not so true for most of Samsung's phones.

>reject display panels
I have seen no evidence of this.

Poops come out here.

Thanks b didnt realize this

>caring about "tech bloggers"
>caring about samshit
>caring about shitty smartphones
>caring about comments on irrelevant websites
>thinking that WE care about any of these
There are several things wrong with you

Phone shouldn't even cost $600, let alone the current price it is at. What the fuck Samsung.. constantly throwing in the best hardware, yet not taking advantage of that hardware with shitty UI and piss poor optimization. The novelties on these phones wear off quickly.

Ditched the Samsung brand after dealing with this shit since the S3 and got a 5X for around $300 USD.

$300 phone performs better than $700 phone... you know something is up. Fuck Samsung

Literally doesn't make it any less hot.

I think by reject panels he means it uses a PenTile display. Samsung stopped using those because they're a bit shit, hence the "reject"

The fuck are you on about that a 5X performs better than a Note7/S7?

I think the 5X was a great phone for its price point last year but it's not really up to the standards of a 2016 flagship phone. Performance is very inconsistent since it only has a Qualcomm 808 and the battery is just awful. It has quite a few strong points such as the screen color accuracy, software experience, and camera (for its price) but it's also missing quite a few of the flagship features. You might not care about waterproofing, s-pen, metal build quality, iris scanning, or an actual decent battery but it's obvious from the reaction to the phone that those things are important to quite a few people.

No, they don't call it Android so that they don't have to meet Google's standards.

Er, the open handset alliance's standards.
Thats why you get a bunch of bonk hardware like yellow screens and shitty incompatibility with play store apps.

>The fuck are you on about that a 5X performs better than a Note7/S7?
He's probably talking about how poorly Samsung's software runs.

Yes, this is what i'm talking about. All those features are cool and shit but when the software kills the experience that's where I jump ship..

Sometimes I imagine there is this huge fucking wing of developers at Samsung whose jobs depend on cranking out bloated meaningless UI mods for Android so they push a political agenda to keep shitting up the handsets.

Then he would be shitposting while being an ignorant idiot. S7 benchmarks higher, does multitasking faster and is the 2nd fastest phone to open up the camera from a cold boot after the Note 7. Also it gets on the schedule security patches and features the sexiest design on the market right now. Nexus-only fags can only drool at the thought of getting a high end phone as good as the Sammy flagships so they tend to shitpost about them.

Samsung has a devoted following because of touchwiz.

There are a number of UI features in particular that are better than stock.

No they don't anyone that goes from vanilla to touchjiz flips out and hates it.

please sir, no feeding of the faggots.

1 why do you want to root it/put a custom rom on? Debloating system apps will barely get you 1 gb
2 my s7 gets an update just about every other week
3 if you don't like TouchWiz just get a different phone rather than just coming here to bitch about it

>my s7 gets an update just about every other week
Thats pretty fucking amazing considering Android updates are monthly.

Fuck off retard.
I don't want an unlocked bootloader to flash custom roms I want an unlocked bootloader to use developer versions of Android.

He's too poor to own a Sammy flagship so he's shitposting about them while being an ignorant cunt

I know hes lying about his S7 getting updates because I have one right next to me that hasn't had an update in months.

> i'm too retarded to run a google search just in case my phone is fucked.

ibtimes.co.uk/galaxy-s7-s7-edge-update-brings-new-gallery-app-samsung-cloud-1576550

damn...

But iPhone SE is better for the money:
Faster
One handed use
Way cheaper
Better camera in most cases

Put a skin on it

That's what I'm doing with my s7 edge because the logos don't look that great

Not faster
Camera is not better
But sure its a great phonefor that price

I can't understand how underage you have to be or how pathetic of a life you must have to care about which cellphone is "the best".

It seriously makes me moderately depressed that people like that live among us.