What do you keep on your portable storage?

What do you keep on your portable storage?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/downloads/default.aspx#FileId=46648
microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool#installation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can i get/make a zip disquette to load win7 with

Drivers, text files, DAZ Loader, pastas for Powershell, an Iso.

Hopefully that is going to change soon if I can choose a damn os already and stick with it

Youre asking the impossible user

>viruses

Why

Buy a 32GB flash drive on Amazon and grab a Windows 7 ISO off the Pirate Bay (don't forget to checksum and virtualbox before installation!). Use Rufus to put Windows on the flash drive but select Windows to go so that you can live boot, otherwise it'll just act as install media. Have fun user.

.iso installer.

Kali Linux. It's useful for pentesting.

ISO: microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
mirror: mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
ISO md5 sums: msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/downloads/default.aspx#FileId=46648

Writing: microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool#installation

Ubuntu
Porteus
FreeDOS and DOS Games

sysresccd

Depends on the stick.

One i have media on for whenever travelling.
Stuff like TV shows from around the world, some videos in the backlog, comedy, variety TV, scifi, be it anime, cartoons or live-action. (Gaki No Tsukai is always a good one to come in to and relax)
Occasionally slap a movie on their if it came out.

Another I use as portable monthly backup of:
programming, notes, bookmarks
and anything of similar textual worth.
If I leave, I will take a backup of these things on the day before prematurely if it is out of sync.

Other I have live distros, full Ubuntu with persistent settings support (adding more scripts for more persistence between sessions), OS recovery, disk maintenance, testers, etc.
Still working on this.

Others I use for general copying of other stuff.

Ubuntu 32/64 Bit
Mint 32/64 Bit
Puppy Linux
Debian
Ubuntu Server
Windows XP 32/64 Bit
Windows 7 32 bit
Windows Server 2000

All for work related things

literally nothing they just sit there for like 6 months then I throw them out

nip toons

random files i have transferred to/from other computers
windows 7 installer
Super Eurobeat albums 1-99

Documents for college classes, some portable games, that's about it on my main one.

I have one that I use as a live boot though if I ever need it. It's running...you guessed it Gentoo. Not really, it's running tails but Gentoo wouldn't be a bad idea either really.

I have an 8GB flash drive with any sort of windows imaged on it needed at the time, and a 32GB flash drive, with cracks, and whatever drivers I may need at the time, you can make money cleaning the shift off normies fucked computers on the side, nearly as much as my part time job.

4GB stick - Boot 'n Nuke, Hiren's BootCD, other recovery/destruction tools

8GB stick - OPHCrack and rainbow tables

8GB stick 2 - Windows 7 SP1, Ninite, misc. utilities for a fresh install of Windows

16GB stick - Purgatory. Holds files between transfers or just for cold storage. Has backups of my GPG keyrings and other stuff that's hard to replace.

64GB stick - Lost at the moment because it's fucking tiny, but contains lots and lots and lots of stolen nudes from high school when we wrote a script that would automatically dump pictures from a laptop to the drive to harvest pictures from computers we were fixing.

I've probably got a couple more floating around, I always have thumb drives out the ass.

Nothing. I like to keep my portable storage as portable storage. No sense of it being 'portable storage' if there's no space on it to store anything.

I only use flash drives to move files around and do quick backups, then I delete everything so it's ready again when I need it.

no point it being any 'storage' if it doesn't store anything

it's 'portable' because you can move it easily between computers

one flashdrive with bootable windows 8 and one with installers of crap most people want

paid quite the amount of cash because of these babies

How big are they? I paid $14 for my lexar 32GB on sale at Staples last year

2 chink shit 16gb crap

okay ignore we seem to have a misunderstanding by paid i meant i GET paid because of reformat jobs

Kek. Good shit, make those peripherals work hard for you.

>Buy a 32GB flash drive

The best option are now 64GB sticks.

I probably wouldn't find that 64 gig flash drive mang. Don't want you to get busted for CP

Oh it's long gone. By "lost" I don't mean like in a box somewhere I mean I definitely 100% left it at someones house or something years ago like 300 miles away and I can't even begin to remember where it might be. Plus it was a stub drive like pic related to make it stealthier so it could literally be in a vacuum bag at this point.

Most of the girls were 18 anyway because we didn't start harvesting until senior year and it was considered lame to hit on or ogle underclassmen.