Who else Note 7 here?

Who else Note 7 here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKGfuct01M4
youtube.com/watch?v=FwLj_el7-_w
youtube.com/watch?v=571pu66vEBc
youtu.be/FwLj_el7-_w?t=106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice samshit phone. I bet the only thing you're going to use the stylus for is to do shitty snapchats occasionally.

Lumia 635 with Anniversary Update. Very comfy :^)

>pleb blue
>not stylish black
off yourself immediately

ok

>projecting this much about a chink phone

Exceptionally durable.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKGfuct01M4

But abysmal ram management.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwLj_el7-_w

so no

That's wacom tech right?

Also fuck your "dude shadows lmao" icon pack

4096 degrees of pressure sensitivity.

Bitch.

>sprint

I'm loving the note so far. I upgraded from a nexus 5x and the size has been pretty comparable to it.

No point in upgrading from the Note 5, they didn't do much different. Probably not gonna upgrade until Note 9 or some shit.

That's exactly what I came from, brother. I'm amazed myself.

Yeah but then you don't have the newest phone to show off.

You are one of those faggots.

>he thinks phones are expensive
top kek, maybe you shouldn't even have a smartphone

>useless edge meme
>camera not as good as advertised
>bloatware you can't uninstall or disable like Samshit pay which auto updates weather you like it or not
>one or two system updates, maybe 3 if your carrier is feeling generous
>still no type c connector
>no bootloader unlock
>no custom roms
>bricks itself when rooted
>no stock firmwares available in case your os gets fucked up (this is intentionally done to halt development, thanks sammy!)
I'd rather use an iPhone. As much as Sup Forums shits on them, you have more control over iToys than you do Samsung products. For now I'll stick with Nexus. Enjoy your stylus, I'll enjoy better performance on 2GB of RAM than you'll ever have on your 4 to 6. Fucking pleb.

What phone do you have?

Nexus 5X.

>implying you shoild buy samshit just because you can afford it
Good goy!
Enjoy touchjizz faglord

>spending $900 on a phone
I paid $200 for a zenfone 2 a year ago, it's comfy and works great. literally no reason to spend more.

That's what I came from. I had constant lag all over the place all day every day. Nice try, though. Half your points are legitimately wrong, like the USB C.

help

this. its ~$1200 canadabucks!
>muh touchy pen thingy do

Not him, but no they are not
Exynos core means no ROMs
Samsung phones are almost imposible to succesfully root
No usb c on a >current year phone is uncceptable
No Android manufacturer (except google and their nexus) deliver more than 1, sometimes 2, very rarely 3 OS upgrades
Touchjizz is real

Were you running a custom ROM without play services? Also half of my points aren't wrong, only the USB type C part. First one can be counted as an opinion. I'd like to see you prove everything else wrong.

There are ways to root on Samsung phones, just takes longer, and Knox.

That is a very good phone.

The phone has an 820 in the states, which means plenty of roms.
>Samsung phones are almost imposible to succesfully root
You could NOT be more wrong.
>No usb c on a >current year phone is uncceptable
The fuck you on about? The phone even comes with 2 adapters, A to C and Micro to C.
>No Android manufacturer (except google and their nexus) deliver more than 1, sometimes 2, very rarely 3 OS upgrades
Samsung already promised Nougat in 2 months.
>Touchjizz is real
When's the last time you even used it? I haven't used it since the S2 and yet I'm still hype for this phone.

people are still saying >touchwiz in >2016 when touchwiz is remarkably improved for years now

then I remember this board is full of poorfags using the same s3 their mommy bought them

How's the eyescanning shit?

Is it just a gimmick or what

unused ram is wasted ram so what's your point retard

Ram management is awful. Everything else frankly is fine

Some will be 820
I AM right, just take a tour online on xda
What's the point of having adapters?
Samsung promised 1 update for a new phone, I doubt it will update it to anything beyond the hypothetical Android 8
Last time I used one was a few days ago when I used my gf's galaxy s6, even though it doesn't have the "edge" extra bloat, ram management is horrendous and the OS constantly kills apps in the background, as anyone can tell you

I have a lg g5 and went to mobile last night to jump on demand to the note 7. They said they only received 10 and were sold out.

I think its a lie and they just don't want me to jump. Every single time I've been to TMobile they've lied to me about something...

>That is a very good phone.
Yeah, I'm really enjoying it. Flashed a custom Kernel I found on XDA and improved battery life greatly.

>The phone has an 820 in the states, which means plenty of roms.
Not without a bootloader unlock, dumbass. So my point stands, no ROMs.
>You could NOT be more wrong.
KNOX uses a root of trust, meaning that only certain things can be run as root with confidence. If anything outside of that list is run as root, the phone will shit itself and refuse to boot. Try it with towel root or something and enjoy your paperweight because I was right.
>Samsung already promised Nougat in 2 months.
Samsung can promise whatever they want, you need to remember your place, peasant. Your place is under the thumb of your carrier. If you have AT&T I'll bet $20 that you will never get Android N.
>When's the last time you even used it? I haven't used it since the S2 and yet I'm still hype for this phone.
Do you seriously think that touchwiz is just the home screen? You're retarded.

>being this tech illiterate on a tech board in 2016
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=571pu66vEBc

No!

They just don't like you because your autism is apparent even through writing

>No expandable storage
>Ok battery life
>Bloated
If you have more than 4 apps open it resets all of them, that is fucking terrible. Phones like the OnePlus 3 can have up to 16!

>unused ram is wasted ram so what's your point retard
Kek
I much rather have my ram being used up in open applications than by the os thank you

This. That is why I can only have a few apps open before they are reset and I lose whatever I was doing.

I have a note 4 and that is a blatant lie so please kill yourself already, think about why you spend your time rehashing bad 5 year old memes on an image board for autists

>useless edge meme
Makes Bezels thinner, makes phone narrower, looks fucking beautiful.
>camera not as good as advertised
Show a single smart phone, fuck even product, that looks as good as it is advertised. Jesus Christ you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
>bloatware you can't uninstall or disable like Samshit pay which auto updates weather you like it or not
If you're not 6, then you'd install a stock international rom as soon as you get it.
>one or two system updates, maybe 3 if your carrier is feeling generous
Who the fuck would use carrier software?
>still no type c connector
Are you fucking autistic? The note 7 has USB-C
>no bootloader unlock
Also not true, maybe on certain US models.
>no custom roms
That's true, but unless you have the latest nexus every custom rom is just a shitty port, and shouldn't be used as a daily driver. TouchJizz has improved, it's a B+ software experience once you skin it and load the Google Launcher
>bricks itself when rooted
Also not true, it trips Knox, which """voids your warranty""", (Samsung still fixed my s6 edge when it fucked up for free)
>no stock firmwares available in case your os gets fucked up (this is intentionally done to halt development, thanks sammy!)
Heard of sammobile? It's full of stock firmware, you fucking child.
>I'd rather use an iPhone.
Retarded
>For now I'll stick with Nexus.
Poor Jew cunt, stop protecting. It's a good fucking phone and you know it, sure the software could be better, but that's literally the only issue. Just load Google Launcher and your favourite skin and shut the fuck up.

>Galaxy s7 Edge user

*Fist bump*

I have a Note 5, and what I am saying is true. Fucking search it up you cunt, happens to me all the time.

>zenfone

Into The Trash It Goes!

I don't have to search it up because I have a touchwiz phone in front of me you fucking retard, jesus christ

/thread

Your a sperg, you don't even have the same fucking phone even if it is Touchjizz, why would you even compare? Fucking mong.

You're*

lol

Not him, but I have an s7 Edge and you're full of fucking shit cunt, I can run well over 10 apps without them resetting. Please kindly leave this Hawaiian Realestate Review site and fucking choke yourself out with a rope, YOU FAGGOT.

>If you're not 6, then you'd install a stock international rom as soon as you get it.
>implying this is possible with a locked bootloader
>Who the fuck would use carrier software?
Chances are if you're using samshit, you're using a phone locked to a carrier
>Also not true, maybe on certain US models.
Samsung locked the bootloaders this time around. You're not fooling anyone.
>Also not true, it trips Knox, which """voids your warranty"""
On the Note 5/7 and Galaxy s6 and s7 edge plus models KNOX uses a root of trust. Rooting will prevent the device from booting. You are absolutely wrong.
>Heard of sammobile? It's full of stock firmware, you fucking child.
Find me an AT&T Note 5 stock firmware. If you can't you should probably stop spewing bullshit.
>sure the software could be better
That's half the reason I buy a phone you insufferable stupid mouth breathing autistic manchild cunt. Buying a phone with crippled software is buying a crippled phone.

*Subtle kiss on the cheek*
Pappas lookin' out for you babbies

Literary have root on my s7 Edge.

I said s7 edge plus. Can you read?

The software is literary fucking fine. You'd seriously rather use IOS or some shit house broken CM port over fucking TouchWizz? Kys cunt, just load Google Launcher you fucking faggot, TouchWizz is fine. Carrier bloat is only an issue in the US by the sounds of it, also all Australian phones come unlocked without branding.

That isn't a phone you fucking faggot

>software problems
>no root
>no bootloader unlock
>hue hue just install a launcher and let apps you don't need or want eat battery, take up space and violate your privacy.
That's cute, enjoy your pile of shit.

>tfw poor

i checked one out yesterday and i really dont like the stupid edge bullshit, makes it fucking weird to pick up

ended up going with a normal s7, debating the tough decision to root it because holy shit not having an ad blocker on a phone is painful.

>the ram management is fine!
ahem

youtu.be/FwLj_el7-_w?t=106

> meme glass 5
enjoy your scratches

>software problems
None
>no root
I have root
>no bootloader unlock
Custom ROMs are trash
>hue hue just install a launcher and let apps you don't need or want eat battery, take up space and violate your privacy.
Thinking you have privacy when you probably use Google (the world's largest 'botnet') for all your services.
>That's cute, enjoy your pile of shit.
Literally the best phone on the market.. Retard.

Samsung lags on:
1:23
1:30
1:39
2:47
OP3 lags on:
0:34

Conclusion? Samsung is, were and will always be shit

Yes it is. Search for it and feel like the retard you are.

You can't root the Note devices without them getting bricked. Look on XDA.
>Custom ROMs are trash
Those grapes have never been more sour.
>Thinking you have privacy when you probably use Google (the world's largest 'botnet') for all your services.
Just because you allow yourself to be assfucked doesn't mean I'm bending over next to you waiting for the jewgle dick. Nice projections.
>Literally the best phone on the market.. Retard.
Yes, and to the average 5 year old a finger painting of a tree is the world's best art.

You stupid motherfucker! How do you know that it's not just an issue with my device? Or an issue with this variant of Note 5? Just because it doesn't happen with you doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist you god damn neet. For example if I have 4 open apps and I go back to Clover it resets, if I have less than that like maybe one other app open it's fine.
Stop being a retard, we all have different issues and not all of them are the same or accross all devices.

I don't get it. Does Samsung want Apple to win?

>tfw 70$ chinkphone here
>i don't really need anything more

there's nothing about a s7 edge plus...

i think you're confused with the s6 edge plus.

there is only s7 and s7 edge at the moment.

unless you can link somewhere where they show an s7 edge plus for sale instead of just saying It exist cause you say so.

GAT DAYM DAT PHONE IS SEXC

Fucking kys, it's not a phone.

That's exactly right. Take your own advice you fucking retard. The Note 7 doesn't have this issue. The galaxy s7 and s7 Edge doesn't have this issue. The galaxy note 5, aside from your anecdotal evidence, doesn't have this issue. Install a fresh rom...? You cunt.

>smaller battery than s7 edge
>bigger screen

dun goofed

>LagDroid user calling others poorfags
ayyyy

>Normies actually couldnt handle the idea of the Note being 1 number behind so they had to bump it up

anything bigger than 4,5" is a tablet, not a phone.

give it back tyrone

Why do gigantic companies like Microsoft and Samsung aim their paid shills on Sup Forums of all places.

Do we really have that many lurkers whose opinions can be influenced by what's posted here?

Tell your marketing project managers to send you in Reddit and fuck off my Sup Forums.

Most people in the world aren't midgets, you fucking midget.

>Paid shills
More like teenagers with dangerous amounts of autism with nothing better to talk about

on another note, which samsung model is rootable

which other brand/model can be rooted at a similar quality

there's so much tracking going on, the only surefire way is to root and lockdown the phone

>All these plebs wasting money on phones

Feels good to be a no phone masterrace.

>smashit
>ever
And in note7, enjoy your gorilla 5 that will scratch like plastic and slower performance than one plus 3 400$ .

>almost $1000 and it's a downgrade compared to the s7e

Literally dropped. Note 8 with better specs and lower price when?

I'll wait till the bootloader gets unlocked or at least rooted.

Samshit fans are worse than iphone ones, I'd rather use an iphone at this stage than samshit.

Never ever

Samshit is officially poo in loo
Samshit fans on suicide watch.

You paid all that money for something that runs a bloated copy of lagdroid? hahahhahahahaha

And you guys call iPhone people suckers.

Note 4.

If you compare samshit (not android in general
) to iphone, iphone is way a head of it:
>Better investment, it hold its value better.
>Better security, you can get updates faster and longer.
>No lag shit, especially after 1 year use.
>better support in general.

Me, and fucking enjoying it. But what I'm enjoying more are these assblasted faggots peppered here and there, reading their comments while I scroll on my Note 7.

Touchwiz is fine now, I don't even bother installing CM anymore. It even looks better than any theme I could install on CM.

>Note 7

Phones are a fashion accessory nowadays, try not to get left behind.

Does the 4096 pressure level show any practical difference with a 1024 one like on the Note 3?

Yup.