/hsg/ - homescreens

Post rom/themes & xposed modules edition.

Me:
- ROM: CM13 Snapshot on Kenzo (RN3P)
- CM Theme: None
- Xposed: Greenify Donate & Android N-ify

Other urls found in this thread:

mgeeky.com/how-to-unlock-bootloader-of-ufone-u5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw my sceenshot is banded up to the max.

Background?

CM13 Sultan (OPO)
No theme (Nova Premium)
Xposed: Lucky Patcher

(OP)
I like that, besides the font looks too small.
Could you post a picture of what shows up when you click the arrow button?

b8

I wish I could rice mine better, but I have a Moto G1. R8 it anyways.

glad you asked, pressing the music icon in the middle actually opens up a sub circle with music controls.

here's the music menu, btw I had a moto g1 like a few years ago and I had a decent rice on it when I was on 5.0.1 with like Xposed and Zooper widgets and all, it ran fine for shitposting/music/texting.

Beautiful
Except for the date (how its positioned)

not bad senpai
quite good. i am wondering that if my phone is very unpopular chinease phone can i install roms if there aren't any specifically made for it ?
its all over the place not really liking it

rate me just installed klwp day before yesterday and damn that app is amazing.

what phone? it may not be as unpopular as you think, also i dont think you can really install any rom, however if it has a mediatek cpu, you might be able to install some sort of rom onto it.

id say 6/10, comfy and cute, but maybe add some more info to it, like the time somewhere in the top left?

>this banding
Jesus Christ

post your wall plz

would you please tell me more about this arrow thing, what app is it to begin with ?

Meh

klwp, its really easy to use once you get the hang of it and you can create some pretty cool rice.

i have actually two screen setup but for now i am quite tired to make a webm but still i think its a good advise i will place a clock on that screen. and btw my phone name is e40

oh right, i just googled up "chinese phone e40", "e40", "chinese e40" - no luck, im probably going to need brand name aswell.

stock/10

actually it is distributed by call network by the name ufone u5a i just bought it because my old got snatched from me on gun point so i just bought it e40 is written in about phone

Where do you get your 1080*1920p images?

Nova and some Zooper shit.

well i did find this:
mgeeky.com/how-to-unlock-bootloader-of-ufone-u5/

HTC ONE M8
Rom: stock google android with a better kernel
Theme: mix of dark and pitch black because everything was modded by hand. (rom doesn't support theming)
Xposed: adblocker, all my.., amplify, n-ify, gravity, zeus status header. and much more

Thank you. I used to use it but I don't have as much time and motivation nowadays for ricing.

thanks man for the info

r8

ofcourse, im in the same boat, i cant be assed to rice right now, but when i did i spent like 10 minutes doing so and now using my device feels alot more streamlined (no distractions, just the apps i need along with the info i need - time, weather and other shit.)

np user

There are some mobile wallpaper threads there

Cool setup but shitty wallpaper, take request for yourself.

Too many icons. Nothing wrong but that, imo.

I'd remove that page indicator and get a better clock, one that doesn't look so stock. But yours still look cool.

Whicons is pretty solid.

Nice concept, i really dig this color scheme, 10/10

Double clock spotted, since you're rooted, use the Nova Launcher option to hide the notification bar clock on the home screen, but overall it's a solid 7/10 (maybe too stock)

That clock font is ugly as fuck and the tilted date makes me sick, but nice background, 5/10 for the effort

Whelp, that's really good but I would add a clock, 9/10

stock/10

That wallpaper and widget makes me want to puke on the screen, 0/10

Lovely, 8/10

That's some really good shit, 8/10

Remove that page indicator, overall 6/10

Comfy, but as I said earlier, remove that page indicator, 7/10

RES agent reporting in, rate the fuck out of mine
(FYI, that is the album art and with that switch I can hide it, for accessing the launcher I swipe up the Ingress icon, also the battery percent turns yellow when plugged)
Fuck, I should do a WEBM one of these days

pls share .klwp file user

Moto G Falcon
ROM: OctoM
Theme: OctoM Stock
Launcher: Nova
Icon pack: HexaPulse

Will probably remove the time being displayed in the middle of the freaking screen

I'm happy with this phone, might be outdated but it's what I have and I absolutely love it. The Moto brand has got me.

What audio player / widget do you use?

I'm content with my current setup

I have a wallpaper but no inspiration for the rest ;-;

Although I personally don't like material design that much, your setup is pretty solid except for your folders and icon text

Rom: iOS 10 Beta 7 "Normiefag"
Theme: Springboard "Normal Human Being"

This is what 4+ years of flashing ROMs made by poos in loos lead to.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

what icon packs are you using?

me too, friend. went from flashing and hassling to a 6s w/ ios 10 beta 7.

whats a good rom to use on a note 4

Wrong board

With that you won't have much space to place your clock, but will to do something with icons. I would search for a picture with my space above those guys' heads.

>you won't have much space to place your clock
lol I read that as cock

For xposed, should i dowbload 2.6 or 2.7? How instable is "experimental"?

Very nice

Isn't a little hard to reach those upper buttons? Independently of that, I like your homescreen (and your taste in music).

Thanks user.
No I have pretty big hands, and usually use both when I hold my phone.

Nice b8

I've had this same home screen since the day I got my phone. It's still nice.

I had this icon pack on my old phone but cant remember the name to put on my new phone now.

Whats the icon pack name?

Tfw android N releases on the 22nd
Who here /dev preview/?

Nothing special.

- GS4 intl. (jfltexx)
- CM13 nightly
- a few technical tweaks such as undervolting and using ondemand cpu/gpu scheduling, but otherwise appearance is stock

Z launcher master race

Ew

Dude, how would it be hard? A thumb is so versatile

suggestions are welcome

Everything, change it

Ayo stock everything and Nova Launcher what's up?

OP's setup is sexy as fuck though.

Unify your icons and get rid of those scattered across your wallpaper. That'd be the very first thing to do.

>Unify your icons
i'm not a fan of making icons look alike, i believe it defeats the purpose of icons
>get rid of those scattered across your wallpaper
you want me to also simply remove the icons? then what purpose would the homescreen serve?

I'm always surprised how creative some of you are with ricing. This one is fairly simple, but I like it.

What are those icons?
Really nice

Fucking folders m8

but then i'd have to tap twice to open common things
less common things + a text widget i use for reminders is on a secondary homescreen
that said, i haven't used folders, didn't know you could place them on the homescreen

:3

This is eh, shouldn't even post
Sorry "girl"

>This is eh, shouldn't even post
Idk, I like it.

You could do something with that background, not a fan of the icons on your notification bar

Pfahahah, lol, I don't care. I like it.

It would be fine without the numbers in the battery circle, js

Most are from the Pushon icon pack.
For the menu one I just edited this Google Drive icon.

ROM: CM13 Snapshot oneplus3
CM Theme: Swift Dark
Xposed: None

Can someone recommend me a good launcher?
I have nova right now, but I don't like it.

8/10
5/10 find a better widget
if you made this yourself then 10/10
kys/10
its just a wallpaper

why don't you like nova?

thanks man and yes i did it myself /w/ and /wg/ are really nice almost taught me everything about klwp i even found a way to use different pape on different homescreens

Is this your lockscreen? Is it even possible to have something like this on the lockscreen?

I want the notification pull gesture, but nova requires root to not have the animation lag like a cunt.
I'd rather use something more interesting that nova.

Here's mine

kys.....

anime website

the and is my battery, that's my time on the right, and the word are my apps

r8

>using the snapshot

the rom is only a few weeks old you fucking imbecile mongoloid, just use the nighlies, they are more stable. God I fucking hate tech illiterate troglodytes.

I NEED THAT DEATH STRANDING WALLPAPER

that was my home screen not lock screen, there's an Xposed module which allows lock screen ricing if you use kwgt.

oh right, I can see why that might be annoying.

I need some suggestions for the image in the middle? I don't want it to be weeb/lewd since I use my phone in public & and work (it's weeb for now since im at home today.) but it needs to blend nicely with the background.

>the only things you changed were the icons/10

updated, pressing the arrow on the time card animates two extra cards down with more info, and taping it again animates them back out

Nice and simple

Meh.

can you upload the webm with (original?) sound?

Also, sauce pls

I prefer functionality over ricing. Left screen is my calendar, right screen is my to-do list. My launcher is Nova Prime with Urmun icon theme. Gestures for drawer and app search also utilized.

O shit late to the party
Feel like I've seen this set up before looks good tho
You're joking right?
Nice icons
Good fuck yourself for taking credit of other people's work this is Sepi from the AH kollection
9/10 pictures just look low res
Stock ayy lmao
Everything is a mess
Icon pack doesn't fit well
Stock but looks like it works
4/10 no effort remove page indicator
Why not min?
7/10 looks cluttered
Icons are ugly af
Looks good desu
Tfw Sakura
Looks nice
Looks okay and functional

Icon pack? Loved your homescreen, just move your temperature widget a little so the cloud doesn't cover it.

That sounds functional and still looks cool. Nothing wrong with it. Paper sauce?

Isn't that too bright? I mean, I loved the design, but maybe if that white was like a gray?

It looks bad but I also have this