I work at research and I need to read tons of PDF, my laptop doens't help me and it's a bit distracting...

I work at research and I need to read tons of PDF, my laptop doens't help me and it's a bit distracting. What is the best tablet for textbooks? I need 4:3 aspect ratio, Android or Windows 10 works fine too.

I want to be able to highlight things and make small annotations on the side while taking notes on my laptop.

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/show-digitalpaper/resource.solutions.bbsccms-assets-show-digitalpaper-digitalpaper.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=6_EE_-ZEzzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use my note 3 for all my PDF reading. It's also quite comfy to have the spen to highlight text.

I can find a Note 3 open box at $199 in sale in my country. Thanks user I will consider it

Note 3 is kind of small btw. It might just be better to find an iPad or larger tablet.

Go hard or go home

If money is no object get an iPad Pro.

>iPad Pro when the superior PDF reader iPad Air 2 exists.

>4:3

you need 16:10 - this is an aspect ratio created for documents

>oy vey buy the bigger one, goyim

would a surface pro 3 or 4 work for something like this? A pro 4 is 600 bucks atm.

What is this?

according to reverse image search it's this
pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/show-digitalpaper/resource.solutions.bbsccms-assets-show-digitalpaper-digitalpaper.shtml

Samsung Note 8. 150-200 burgerbucks, 8 hour battery life, Samsung stylus replaced with a Wacom pen.

Drawback is it's aspect ratio is 16:9 and the guts are old.

I would suggest a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10". The battery trickles down slow and it has a nice feature where you can use anything conductive for a stylus. I picked mine up secondhand for 180(with 32 gig sd card and case).

I would also recommend Xodo for your pdf editor.

I've used an ipad 3 with goodreader for a while but it is pretty slow and I'm in the market for a replacement. I can't really find anything that does a better job than the ipad. I was thinking about getting a Surface, but the battery and the size just doesn't work for me.

What are you smoking?

I'll ask the stupidest question of all time.

Do you feel it if you use your finger? How many miliamps would it send through said conductive thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_EE_-ZEzzY

Bumpo

Pocketbook Inkpad 840

Been using a tablet for the same, 9.7 inches is perfect, get some chinkshit. 8inch is fine too.