How do you clean you're computer?

how do you clean you're computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/330217f4bf/966989-57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self-cleaning system
I let the dust sit in there. In some years the heat from the fire burns all the dust down.

like i been doing over 26 years now, take it outside open it up blow it out with my craftsman compressor and use 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol on some swabs to get them hard get spots. lol

Compressor and an air tool

Hairdryer.

With farts from "girls"

girls is your cat i suppose. I do that too

no this is phone

>The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so temperamental.

So whats the best computer?

who is this semen demon

help a fellow pervert with source. tried iqdb SauceNao
Google Images
TinEye
and got nothing also why is every google search now giving cartoon network results or just me

what's the source lads

This
Theres a special species of dust mite thats actually evolved to depend on these periodic fires, dubbed the AMD micromite its believed they have increased immunity to housefires and now scientists are trying to figure out if they can adapt this to create new fire resistant materials

google stopped indexing tons of sites

How can you do this to us?

Google killed their reverse search image capability after the PC police kept nagging them about image search results that show up when you search up terms like three black men so google decided to heavily nerf their image search engine capability.

Anything you search up these days says cartoon network when it is not.

Is that pic from the doujin where the guy bangs his teacher? It looks familiar as hell.

Is that an airship?

I thought something was off. I'm going to try bing.

I thought the same thing.

sauce?

source nigga

SAUCE

With my dick.

Holy shit op, you can't just drop an airship like that and not post sauce.

SAUCE

+1

ya'll perverts need to head back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and stop pretending you're technical...

Lick between

Where the fuck is the sauce
google, yandex, tineye, iqdb, karmadecay, saucenao won't work

>monochrome photography
What in the actual fuck is wrong with GIS these days?

>you're

THEN WHY ARE WE BAITED WITH THAT IMAGE THEN OP?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE!

try /r/ but make sure nobody posted it already

this

Deleting System32 and then installing Gentoo

Not OP but I am one of the highest power leveled posters on Sup Forums and found sauce in less than aminute.

Artist is called Bifidus and his doujin circle is named Yogurt.

OP is posting his most recent work from a hentai eromanga magzine called ANGEL Club 2016-09.

Pretty disappointed with Sup Forums's powerlevel, I have to say.

You have to get good like me that you start recognizing the names of artists just from the drawing style.

Train your eyes while training your dick as well. Don't just ejaculate and instantly forget what you just fapped too.

exhentai.org/s/330217f4bf/966989-57

>Not OP but I am one of the highest power leveled posters on Sup Forums
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>Pretty disappointed with Sup Forums's powerlevel, I have to say.
This may be an anime website but some people focus their powerlevel on other things
>Train your eyes while training your dick as well. Don't just ejaculate and instantly forget what you just fapped too.
You're kind of right on that

But still, thanks for giving sauce but don't be a dick like that Sup Forumsnon-kun

Fucking Sup Forums. Why don't you come over to /h/ and /d/ and we'll show you how real men work.

G-Guys let's not fight though

The truth is that at least we can help eachother with the sauce, though dick, unity

thanks senpai

Fuck off with your yaoi shit

Shame no one has translated any of this particular artist's works yet.

I feel like hentai translators have gotten more lazier over the years but also less enthusiastic about translating after Fakku pulled a Crunchyroll and forever fucked up the pace of hentai translation with some hentai that was released like 2 to 3 years ago, completely ignored because a translator on his blog doesn't want to deal with a Fakku DMCA.

This affects official hentai manga more than doujins though but still, I am not the only one who feels the slower pace of hentai translations these days right.

Meanwhile, the fucking Chinese and Koreans shit out a translation in just one to two days.

Don't know if they produce garbage translations due to this extremely fast release since I don't possess enough Chinese or Korean knowledge to know if these chinese and korean groups are actually translation from Japanese, properly.

W-Well I-I mean't that sometimes we can help each other because were men wanting to m-masturbate

It's not yaoi tho

>dick unity
Sounds pretty yaoi to me.

I actually still don't know what the Japanese mean't

You can post the source without all the dick waving you cunt.

How do you guys clean laptops' keyboards?
Mine gets very dirty every few months
I used to clean it with a wet towel but I fear that the alcohol will leak inside and shortcut something inportant

Practice aiming.

I blow it a little here

Pic unrelated

This because I don't own an air compressor and even if I had, it'd be too noisy to use in my apartment

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and this is some of the most autistic shit I have seen. Congratulations?

Go to Sup Forums for that shit
They lap it up [spoiler]like your little unrelentless boipussy[/spoiler]

Please god let this be bait

M...M...M...M...M...Monster Kill.

I rather have autistic anons who are bros over boring normalfags that have been polluting Sup Forums and other boards over the years.

>real men
>reading hentai

I hate trying to clean with any swabs shit fucking catches on every thing

What does 'clean' mean?

Searching the image in OP gives a warning about results being filtered for child abuse content

Its meant in the biblical sense.

>Train your eyes while training your dick as well. Don't just ejaculate and instantly forget what you just fapped too.
Thanks for the advice

complete teardown + isopropyl alcohol + brush + can of air

I never said it was bad, just autistic to the max. Also, I agree. Too many normies came here after 2007-2008. Really brought down board culture and creativity.

I bought this thing for 40 bongs. When you consider a 4 pack of compressed air cans costs nearly 15 bongs, I think it's a pretty good investment.

Also the H440 has nice dust filters.

whered you get it from?

Amazon

link?

don't reply to me ever again

>he doesnt just use a leaf blower
wow

>normies
I like these times. Easy to spot some 2-3~ year newfags just by their choice of words.
Lurk more.

I use vacuum to clean the ports in the back of computer is this bad idea?

Is it bad for me to vacuum all the semen out of your moms cunt?

Guess this one

I vacuum the intake air filters... done.

air compressor full blast

You remind me of the "I recognise that cock!" user.

Artist is Agata.

[Agata] Mama x Pako

Thats his mothers boyfriend

Like this

Oh shit i tried that

Works on my machine!

My Mac now works twice as fast!

Fuck me, I thought something was off about reverse image searching. Anything monochrome (literally all doujin pages) fucks up. Do you have any recommendations for alternative methods of finding source?

as he said
become a high level poster of Sup Forums
remember the name of each artist and their artstyle

Do you mean "clean the computer" like how my mom would ask me to remove 700 pieces of malware or clean like with some clorox wipes?
If the first: Run ccleaner. Reinstall windows. Run ccleaner again.
If the Second: I Have a nice little laptop that doesn't really get too dirty. Once in a while i run clorox wipes over it to disinfect and spray compressed air into the keyboard to get shit that fell in there.

I try but it's hard to keep up. What a disaster.

use exhentai reverse search then

"This image is monochrome so"

Every time

Newfag here. What would really happen?

like with a cloth?

it will delete system32, don't do it

/h/ and /d/ ban loli

thats why.

>complete teardown
waste of time

>were men
There are no men on Sup Forums, anymore.