Opera seems like a really comfy browser

Opera seems like a really comfy browser.
Why aren't more people using Opera?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/02/25/opera-ceo-sale-to-chinese-consortium-wasnt-our-decision/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasn't it just bought by some chinese shithole after they put out the built in vpn feature?

Because "comfy" is not a reason

better not be fucking true. there is no other fucking browser worth a shit.

firefox is a pile of ass and chrome is a botnet piece of shit

Opera is basically Chrome

It's like a shitty version of Chrome + they sold out to Chinese.

Opera went downhill when they adopted the Webkit engine

techcrunch.com/2016/02/25/opera-ceo-sale-to-chinese-consortium-wasnt-our-decision/

sorry user
i would post a sad reaction for you but on a different computer

Opera is chrome botnet with chinese botnet sprinkled on it.
Might as well use Yandex browser, russians at least made an effort to minimize american botnet.

Well pepper your angus because word on the street is that Opera is part of the Chinese botnet.

I've been using Opera since 2002 till about 2014.

RIP Opera

>Open the Web

Comfy is just another word for "it sucks but I'm used to it"

It's chromium now. People who don't use chrome are generally against chrome for whatever reason these days.

I still use it. It's still nice. Can't remember the how bad the non-dev version is though, so that may be part of it. Oh, and the built-in adblock doesn't work very well as of late.

Because it stopped being good three years ago. Even when it was the best browser it still had low market share.

Why would I use this over chrome?

It not looking like shit should be enough of a reason

>comfy browser
wtf does that even mean? o.O

Bitterness over classic Presto being superseded. Chropera is Chrome for picky people. Vivaldi is Chrome for autists.

Chropera is just an objectively superior version of Chrome, but people don't use actual Opera because it hasn't been actively developed in years.

(((proprietary)))

Opera works best on my shitty laptop after Edge. Chrome and Firefox are too bloated and laggy for low power machines and Edge doesn't seem to like webms.

i wish nujabes was still alive

:(

>opera thread
>lowest of the low tier baits

every time. this is why this board is the biggest, most cancerous shithole on the internet

Opera 12.xx was nice, but it's become increasingly unusable over the time.

it's the complete opposite, actually. but hey, keep shitposting :D

So in your mind, the old Opera Version was shit at the time but now, that it is not developed any further it became more and more usable?

Stop it user

It's fast becoming the only browser left worth using.

How retarded are you? user hit the nail on the head.

It stopped being the only browser worth using three years ago. You're a fucking moron.