He bought into the firefox meme

>he bought into the firefox meme

You wanted multi-process, you got it.

That bug is caused by malware on you system, OP.
The malware is called 'Microsoft Windows' and you can get rid of it by downloading and booting a distribution of GNU or BSD.

staying on 42.0 and each update is more offputting that the last

I did this and now everytime I open firefox the computer crashes fucking idiot

All these years copying Chromes multi-process and they still manage to colossally fuck it up LMAO.

Hi, Firefox user since like 2004 here - GOOD.

I mean, it has a zillion other shortcomings, but that dumb little fox-humping-the-Earth logo is fucking obnoxious and always has been. I literally once went to the lengths of grabbing the Nightly logo and using it as the icon for all the Firefox (Developer Edition) shit on my computer. Was worth it honestly.

Are you literally autistic?

on Linux, the exact same thing happens.

The same shit happen on linux. Just watch the amount of cubeutils stream on pavucontrol.

Why, because I dislike a logo, or because I changed it on my system?

I agree, it's pretty autistic to spend approximately five minutes changing the design of something you dislike.

I'm having a painting reframed right now for the same reason... that's pretty autistic too, huh?

Because getting mad/involved about tiny insignificant things is pretty much one of the most prominent symptoms of autism.

Why letting FF to connect to the soundcard in the first place?
>inb4 videos in browser
just DON'T DO IT. Video is not appropriate for browsers. Use specialized apps for streaming and recording from the net.

I use firefox for browsing and it's fine, there are many good addons and shit. I don't need multi-process. How do I get rid of it?

Which of the following things better meets that criteria?

-Voicing one's opinion about the logo of the most used program on one's computer (the web browser), and spending a few moments changing that logo on their own system

-Taking the time to reply off-topic twice, solving two captchas in the process, to call some random person autistic on a tech imageboard

Talk about "getting mad/involved [at/with] tiny insignificant things", huh?

>replying two times with giant reddit tier replies
>calls me out
heh

>Trying to start an argument
>Guy half-heartedly bites
>MAD, REDDIT, HEH

bruh

what a fucking loser, why is Sup Forums such shit at this hour?

Somenone should fill a bugreport and suggest a favicons for the sites as icons, because every process holds a single site.

Combine it with some profiles for sites and it's a win-win.

You can't, people wanted it because Chrome-Got-ItTM(Ignoring that IE8 had it before Chrome)

So Mozilla was forced to adapt it.

Chrome and IE don't have this problem...

>Has a bunch of pointless add-ons that slow down his browser
>b-but I don't need multi-proc, that shit is gay!!!1

christ

>pointless add-ons
I think of TreeStyleTab or Pentadactyl. These are the ultimate firefox accessory.
I literally cannot use a browser without them in the long term.

Not mentioned that NoScript addon actually _speeds up_ your browser, instead of slowing it down.

Why is firefox Dev edition the most beautiful browser?