/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What are some Comfy Chink Shit worth buying for the coming winter period?

Anons looking to make a buck now is the time to stock up on Halloween&Christmas chink shit, everything's still cheap and it'll arrive in time.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user gets something in the mail he doesn't remember buying • The 5 pound ChromeCast seller seems to have been a scam, more and more negative eBay feedback keeps showing up • user's printer won't take Chink Ink • user's EDC Swiss keys arrived • user is very considerate and held off from reviewing chink shit until the weekend since there's always a news drought what with postal services not delivering, first review is his Ganzo 202 Multitool bought off AliExpress through what seems to be Gearbest's Ali Store his second item or items rather; a bunch of IR Leds, some resistors of different values and 5 sound detectors
• user reviews a nice looking leather seat for his bicycle • user doesn't want trouble and plans to fight off chinks using umbrellas and ladders in his KungFuSlippers • user is still waiting on his 1 Dollar Gaming Mouse • user recommends USB Hand Warming Gloves • Double check shipping costs on the Gearbest site and app, as there can be some differences between the two • After chink shit blew his leg off UnbiasedAnon has been making video reviews, this time he takes on the Rock Zircon vs Xiaomi Piston Air/Mi Capsule youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZEJobDpw

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/mememi5/1986585_32632847013.html
s.aliexpress.com/Ar2emMVF
aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/32332824412.html
aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shippin-Portable-PP-Frog-Children-Standing-Vertical-Urinal-Wall-Mounted-Pee-Urine-Groove-Kids-Baby/32441770959.html
gizmochina.com/2016/08/20/xiaomi-prepares-us-market/
aliexpress.com/item/Original-New-1-77-UNLOCKED-SOS-BIG-BUTTON-IMAGE-GSM-MOBILE-CELL-PHONE-FOR-SENIORS-ELDERLY/32683567674.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, Mi5 64GB is down another 10$. Dropped 40$ in two weeks, cool.

aliexpress.com/store/product/mememi5/1986585_32632847013.html

What's the replacement for the XTY Operator Microhpone?

I've got 20$ to waste on sending chink shit to a friend.
Any suggestions for what I could get him?
Doesn't matter how silly it is, as long as it won't end up in the trash ten minutes after opening the package.

Bluedio n2, an xml t6 torch, a panasonic 3400mah battery, and a liitokala charger.

Should be roughly around 20 usd

Why are some chink shit cheaper on eBay when Aliexpress won?
I'm looking at this shitty mic and eBay is going to save me a whole 12 cents but I want to increase my Aliexprses power level.

since there seems to be quite a number of so called "youtube shills", it would be interesting to know how much "shilling" does actually pay...
how much you make from youtube? (like adsense or whatever)
how much do you make with referral links?
it's just curiosity, I hope I'm not starting a flame

We don't take kindly to people like you here.

No idea, some stuff can actually be significantly cheaper as well, was looking at a keyboard and it was:
$22 Gearbest
$24 Ali
$18 eBay

My keychain was also .20c cheaper there. So remember to always check eBay before you make a buy.

baby mouth car masturbator

I'm not from leddit

I never said you were. You're projecting your insecurities.

Anyone else here live(d) in Japan? I'm wondering if the shipping will be slightly faster due to being closer.

>It's new products, we sell at a loss. The Photos are truly photoed.

What do they mean by this?

I've been away for a few days. When is the new /csg/ Afterparty thread going up? It was a great place to discuss our long-term experiences with Chinese products, of which there is very little discussion in vanilla /csg/.

This is what they said about those $1 gaming mice, what product are you looking at?

They will piss on your package and cough SARS inside it because of muh Nanjing

What are cables ties that don't lock?
What are they called? Like when you get a new phone and the cable is rolled and tied up with that little cable tie that doesn't need to be locked

The torch seems like a nice buy, I'll probably get that if I can't find something funny to send.
There's already an egg on his way.
Thanks for the input.

cable twists

I did live in Japan, but I never ordered anything from China while living there.
Shipping within Japan in absolutely insane though. Everything basically arrives within two days max and often you can even choose a time frame for stuff to arrive. Oh, and it's free. I miss it.
So I guess shipping from China would be faster than shipping to wherever you live now, but I can't really help you with any exact times.

Did that user fuck his sister yet?

Xiaomeme powerbank, make sure you buy at a legit store.
Gearbest, banggood, dx should have legit Mi shit. On aliexpress top-one is legit, probably a few others too, but make sure the seller has a lot of good reviews and orders and has been around for a while.

He's been fucking her for years

Fuck off, that's disgusting.

Befriending the OP and the jannies seems to help out a lot.
Some "reviewers" get removed while other "reviewers" do not get deleted. Some are even added to the news.

Yeah I was thinking it would meander through china for a couple weeks and then end up at my door the morning after it arrives in Japan.

Does it have to be from china for it to be discussed in this thread?

>two days max

>tfw you live in the netherlands
>order before midnight, get shit next morning at all major webshops

I guess two days isn't bad in a bigger country tho.

Living in a country which shares its border with China.

I've only received one package till now, which came in 15 days.

I guess that's fast.

twist tie?

C1221 Rip Harambe Transparent Hard Thin Case Skin Cover For Apple IPhone 4 4S 4G 5 5G 5S SE 5C 6 6S Plus
s.aliexpress.com/Ar2emMVF

OK which one of you did this?

We do have the option of shipping stuff to a convenience store so you can pick it up whenever you want plus you can do COD for a small fee.

Well I live in Germany. If I want next-day shipping here I have to pay extra. And if I buy anything that isn't books and not from Amazon or the likes I usually have to pay for shipping, even if just a few euros.
It usually arrives within 2-3 days though, so no complains about that. Japan was just something else.

cyka blyatt :D

I've made about $2.40 in YouTube view money so far. So next to nothing. No one is being paid here other than TechTablets and he bounced from this shit general as soon as he got going.

I'm not really from Russia, no.

>haha I posted it again!

Fuck off autists

Why haven't the chinks clone the modmic?

With referrals you generally get 5-10% of the purchase price as your commission, so it depends on the price of the item and how many idiots you can convince to buy it via your overpriced link.
The big problem with it is that the financial incentive turns you into a salesman for the product instead of an actual reviewer, so any such reviews should not be trusted to be in any way objective. Unless you want Sup Forums to go the way of the rest of the fucking web and become a giant advertising hoarding referral links should be avoided and reported.

YouTube pays basically nothing unless you're the one in a million who lucks out and achieves meme status.

Just fuck your sister already and be done with it.

>tfw OP calls you a jew just because you want to get maximum comfy for the winter season

>not really
Kazakhstan? That's practically Russia.

Correction, less than that.

Nope. Keep guessing :)

The country that is rightful Chinese clay, Taiwan?

Almost the same shipping quality here in Sweden. I once ordered a car load of computer parts with free shipping option and it arrived at the post office down the street 21 hours later. Feels pretty good man.

Import is not as pleasant though, most packages seem to go through Germany's import processing first and then they go through 3-4 days worth of sorting here.

That sounds almost as third world as your payment systems.

Seriously, I came back from ex-soviet countries where they all had tons of contactless payment terminals and shit. And then I went to a burger king in germany and the payment thing didn't fucking work and I had to use another one. Wanted to pay for shitty takeaway sushi on Munchen hbf and their thing didn't work either, so I had to get cash from an atm. And then I probably received a handful of ONE CENT COINS.

wtf

Tell us faggot

Rest of the countries bordering China are irrelevant so idc.

Gearbest gives you 15%, Ali gives you much less. Amazon affiliate is the way to go for money but they won't look at anybody from /csg/, they need at least 10k subs to make it worth their while.

India

aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/32332824412.html
is this a good deal?

Just buy a Vmoda Boompro and chink headphones that let you swap cables

>seem to go through Germany's import processing first
Oh gee, I'm so sorry.

We really are a bit behind in that department. Cashless payment is being really pushed recently though. So I expect it to change.
I haven't paid with my card even once in a physical store. I just feel more comfortable with cash for some reason.

Be sure to buy through the app for 15% discount

Nah that was just a separate suggestion, originally had more in the OP but reached word limit.

Getting maximum comfy is still great though, you see those USB gloves posted in the previous thread?

that's pretty good

Why the hell did they censor her when she got underwear on?

You just feel comfortable because you don't know the convenience of walking around with just a card in your pocket and never having to manage coins or get more notes from an ATM.

We have a winner.

we have a pooer

POO

Can't deny that. It is probably a lot more convenient.

>I just feel more comfortable with cash
I remember watching a BBC documentary/news but on this. There was a faintly mocking tone as he explained that the Krauts PSU cash for most things and tend not to run up large credit card bills or take out loans to buy consumer goods.

aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shippin-Portable-PP-Frog-Children-Standing-Vertical-Urinal-Wall-Mounted-Pee-Urine-Groove-Kids-Baby/32441770959.html
Sweet deal, always wanted a portable urinal

Why stop there? Go on.
Hey at least I'm not full of shit like you :)

I was paranoid of my spending account going down to 0 and getting a rejected card purchase, but with mobile internet banks that issue got solved. No way I'm gonna go back to cash in wallet again.

of course not, you let all your shit out in the middle of the street

>Xiaomi Prepares for US Market Launch

gizmochina.com/2016/08/20/xiaomi-prepares-us-market/

AYOOO

I need to find a phone with big buttons and long battery life (she sometimes forgets to charge it)

Just die already

Good for them. If US normalfags love the overpriced chinkshit that is Apple products, they'll also love Xiaomi

How do I get maximum discount on AliExpress? You get some for using their app, right? What about the store coupons? Has some user made a guide?

>Xiaomi
>overpriced

>krauts don't like large credit card bills or loans
Gee I wonder why

Guys what's a decent durable mp3 player? Wiki just has Ruizu X02; are there any other options?

Whatever, they will probably be overpriced. Have you seen their international site? They already sell the 5000mah slim powerbank for $19.99 instead of $9.99.

K6000 Pro / Mi Max / Leagoo Shark 1.

TopCashback gives you 5.5% cashback off Ali if you're a Britbong, adds up fairly quickly if you use the site a lot.

Xduoo X2 or Fiio players, Ruizu is shilled because it's cheap af.

Personally I only make 40cents with youtube ads
with referrals I made about 50$ with GB and the same amout with Aliexpress... The problem is their cap and their commissions on withdrawal
this are mostly from spamming links on facebook group or subreddits before getting banned... I only have few subscribers on youtube, but I feel like I could make more

>germans
>hating jews

They don't even hat gypsies these days, Berlin is full of those parasites. I really don't get why there isn't anyone campaigning for their extermination, they are the only true untermensch.

>I'm proud to play my part in making the Internet a shitter place for at best a marginal personal gain

I forgot to mention, it's for my granny

Those have big batteries, but smartphones make her panic.

>expects everything to be free

>I really don't get why there isn't anyone campaigning for their extermination

There was, but America stepped in to stop Serbia going through with it to distract attention from him getting a blowjob.

What is surprising is just how tolerant Eastern Europe was of them under Communism.

Old man cellphone

aliexpress.com/item/Original-New-1-77-UNLOCKED-SOS-BIG-BUTTON-IMAGE-GSM-MOBILE-CELL-PHONE-FOR-SENIORS-ELDERLY/32683567674.html

>is too young to know what the Internet used to be like

I never said I'm proud
it's a hobby for me, I do it in my free time, and it's nowhere near to being a job...

just bought a few cheap memes on GB

No user, I remember, ads every-fucking-where, which often tried to fill your pc wil malware and shit, it's considerably better now.

>spamming referrals all over to the point of getting banned
Let me guess, OneBoxing Video Reviews?

Spamming referral links is not a hobby.

I'm getting there

Thanks fampais

Tfw your country is to irrelevant for Xiaomi

Advanced hosts file technology existed back then too, user. At least the content wasn't advertising 15 years ago.

nope, I'm not one of those in the "youtuber list", I've never even posted my videos here because of the climate of hate against referrals and the lithuanian people

If you prefer the modern internet then maybe you should fuck off to one of the many modern internet sites instead of one which is stuck in the early 2000s

>Communism

Not surprising at all.