Wasting your money on useless tech instead of saving it to pay your house/apartment

>Wasting your money on useless tech instead of saving it to pay your house/apartment
Get a load of these hip new instant gratifcation generation. Our elders fought for this?

Go complain somewhere else faggot. Sage.

our elders are dead. youre going to die too in probably about 50 years. so who gives a fuck.

This, nihilism is the only correct choice to make.

I don't see how a nice house is going to help getting Gentoo installed.

True

I recently made the decision to stop buying things, it's hard but gets easier. I'd rather have assets than chinkshit. What I have now is good and should last a while, and when it breaks, I don't really care enough to replace it.

>having such a shitty job you have to choose

I own real estate and land. Suck it poorfag.

My elders fought for a jew-free peaceful world where everyone can afford a house.

President Donald Trump will fix that.

You're completely deluded to think that

I can't wait until Trump is actually elected and I can watch as Trumpfags cry that everything is fine while the US burns behind them. Sadly we're going to have Shillary instead.

But I already own my own house, OP.

You're in denial. President Trump has the skills and knowledge to make america great again just like he made his fortune. The wall will be built, crime will be reduced, economy will be fixed, we will be safe from islam. I look forward to president donald trump.

I lol'd

he's a populist without any actual solutions

Finishing that wall is a solution, putting tarrifs on companies that outsource jobs so they'll come back to america is solutions, reducing corporate tax so they can hire more workers is a solution. I just listed three solutions right there.

That wall isn't gonna do shit, just a giant waste of money that inconveniences poor and legitimate migrants only

>Implying I could buy a House from the money I spend on my electronics

what money?

It's going to stop illegals. I know trump will simplify the immigration process since he has mentioned many times about wanting to get rid of waste, abuse, and red tape.

>not claiming the tech on your tax return and saving money anyway
if there's one class i hate more than poorfags it's clueless old cunts

This. I'd need over 100 times the amount of money.

You can, in 20 years.

We already waste a ton of money on a ton of things with limited benefit.

Trump's wall estimate was $8 billion. Let's assume he was being crazy-conservative, and the actual cost will be $30 billion. That's about 3% of the USA's annual budget. Consider that the wall would take 10 years or so to build (in reality it would probably take more), and now you're at an annual expense of 0.3% of the budget. It's not that big a deal, especially if Trump cuts spending elsewhere.

Plus you can give out-of-work people jobs building the wall.

The wall itself is a dubious proposition with very little real benefit. However, you could say that about a ton of things the USA already does and spends money on. At least the wall could have some real impacts on unemployment by requiring tens of thousands of workers to build the thing.

Just buy one good futureproof phone/pc/laptop/whatever every few years instead of buying "md-range" passable chinkshit every year.

They're not useless, and any adult should be able to afford tech and still have plenty to spare for savings. If a phone and pc every few years are going to put a big dent in your savings, reconsider your life choices.

Trump literally wants to put on an auto-embargo on US. Do you belive Americans will want those shit tier jobs that they were forced to work on in the past? If something doesn't gets you more than 6 digits/mo, Americans won't move their assblasted loan and debt credit life asses an inch.

>>not claiming the tech on your tax return and saving money anyway
Everybody should be doing this.
Claim it as a business expense.

>Tax evasion
This is truly an ethic generation.

I own a house (mortgage, so the bank technically owns it) and I build a new gayming desktop PC every 3 years. Just manage your finances and don't spend money on stupid crap, IE eating out every week.