Why is ignorance of other operating systems considered a badge of honour on Sup Forums?

Why is ignorance of other operating systems considered a badge of honour on Sup Forums?

It's fucking retarded!

Other urls found in this thread:

photo365.co/p/1277708229228489817_23894218
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
tmz.com/2016/08/15/muhammad-alis-grandson-commits-to-cal/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/here-are-four-charts-that-explain-sweden-s-economic-boom
cnbc.com/2016/08/15/european-economies-switzerland-sweden-britain-dominate-ranks-of-most-innovative-countries-study-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People on Sup Forums are retarded.

More news at 11.

Beautiful mixed baby

Love seeing them

so you have to eat shit to know it tastes bad?

more like eating asbestos and radium all your life and calling people telling you it is bad cucks

You should have censored this photo, this is a sfw board and posting shit skin is not allowed.

Racism not allowed on Sup Forums, only technology

Contributing to the erasure of your own people. Scum.

>being gay
>not wanting qt mixed babies
>2016

smells just like kike tbqh famalam

Back to your containment board, trash.

After you fuck off back to yours, mongrel cockgobbler

You guys are too obvious.

>2016
>Trying to preserve your race instead of riding the wave and watching it all burn

Seriously, your trying to hard. It's all doomed anyway. Humanity is fucked. Might as well enjoy the exotic poon while it lasts.

See

They don't understand it's for their own good.

>Calling people gay when not even wanting a woman who can bench press you

>tfw no African gf

What operating system will help me get an African gf?

BBC mint

Ask some of these guys

Hello, Sweden.

Ubuntu.

Wow! What a great picture!

It conveniently says that there is an insider and talks about shilling on Sup Forums

If le kek le wills these kinds of le coincidences, then le it must be true

>Hey Sup Forums, err, rabbi, whatcha doing?

I wish Sup Forums would stop falseflagging. It's an irrelevant shithole that very few take seriously. Obviously they need to feel like they are being invaded just to avoid facing the fact that they created a shitposting haven.

Sup Forums falseflags are so many that I get the feeling that there must be a certain number of those virgins constantly pumping out the photoshops and edits.

It's not ignorance.
We just dont want to use Windows 10. It sucks.
Now fuck off.

>Murrifat can't even recognize English buses

photo365.co/p/1277708229228489817_23894218

That's it? Pretty poor attempt Hershel.

Ah, the good old meme
>ur jew xD

Good one :) Good me good! :D

Thanks.

It's because of your constant butthurt we have to mix up your lot.

Is this the neckbeards version of 'whitey keeping me down'?

> wanting aids
No thanks i will pass.
Asian is the only race that is okay to mix with

From pic:

>We must increase our efforts ten fold, ridicule every anti-Semitic or pro-Palestinian comment you see.
>Insult anybody who accuses you of being "JIDF" as a lunatic conspiracy theorist.

Then :

>It conveniently says that there is an insider and talks about shilling on Sup Forums

Like you...

>I wish Sup Forums would stop falseflagging.

>If le kek le wills these kinds of le coincidences, then le it must be true

"Conspiracy" :)

>It's an irrelevant shithole that very few take seriously. Obviously they need to feel like they are being invaded just to avoid facing the fact that they created a shitposting haven.

Ridiculing :)

Wew, almost as if you're following the plan the pic talks about.

This is gold. Keep going dudes. I'll bet you're doing it for free.

People are scared of trying something new that might be better than what they are already using.

People are always scared and thats why they suck. People can go to hell.

Mac coz they love rich guys.

stupid white males marrying ugly she-boons who give birth to mongrel half-breeds
disgusting

I don't care if you win every medal in the world, heart shape hand symbol is cringy as fuck.

Lovely bait OP.

OP just proved that stupidity rules Sup Forums, or should I say /vpol/.

Back to the shadows, rodent.

Back to AMD, and Nvidia shilling, manchild!

I thought that was your job?

Shifting the blame on me huh, Pajeet.

Hershel, pls

***ABANDON THREAD***
***ABANDON THREAD***
***ABANDON THREAD***

===MISSION FAILURE===

wow I hate the jews now!

kill yourself

You got your answer already OP, Sup Forums is full of man children.

No.

>please take no notice of subtle social-conditioning wrapped up in [current board topic] goyim
>do continue with your consumerism threads and gpu gaymur arguments, "friends"
>remember to buy the latest and greatest piece of shit you don't need!

I don't give a shit about the new cellphones.
The OP's image has nothing to do with his main question, but all the salty anons jumped and showed their parrot nature.

>please take no notice of subtle social-conditioning wrapped up in [current board topic] goyim
>subtle social-conditioning wrapped up in [current board topic]
>subtle social-conditioning

Oh, and, no-one mentioned new cellphones.

What are consumerism threads about?
What is this topic about?
Why you wont answer those questions with short answers?

You Sup Forums newfags are funny to think everyone would fall for your victim writings you faggots made yourselves. Nice emoticons too.

u mad?

The pope is pleased

WHITED!
COLONIZED!
BLACK FEMALES LOVE BIG JUICY WHITE DICK
WHITE POWER

Is that Sam Hyde?

Google might classify the pics as "gorillas" though.

They call me Argon.

They call me pineapple man.

They call me pink dress.

PRAISE JESUS!!!!

Disgusting. Diversity being destroyed.

You can't create without destroying.

You can't maintain diversity by mixing away the individual components.

Fuck off, kike.
The site you're looking for is tumblr.

That's impossible to do. Humans have been mixing for thousands of years.

Every country has diversity within its borders.

They aren't mixing in Russia tho. Every small tribe and ethnicity has it's own federal republic, with own language, religion and traditions.
Russians are doing it right, they are preserving the purity.

>That's impossible to do. Humans have been mixing for thousands of years.

"Impossible" on a short time scale but not long term. If Sweden continues its suicidal path, it will be majority brown in about 40 - 50 years approx.

>Humans have been mixing for thousands of years

At sustainable rates in relation to birth/death ratio - now it is not sustainable to the native population.

Have you never been on a holiday?
I guess they're also from Rome judging by this pic.

Reminds me of Japan when told to accept tons of immigrants to shore up their ageing population and low birthrate: the Japs said, "Fuck off. We'll just have more babies"

Not really, Russia includes people of arabic, asian, and caucasus people (a mix of arabs whites and asians that sometimes turns out to look like Italians) and white people.

>tfw no cute black niggeress in my shitty country

jesus FUCK she is beautiful

samefag with shitty taste

>nigger
>beautiful

Cute negresses (the 12 or so there are in the world) make the best ONS. You don't waste a white woman's virginity just to blow some steam while you haven't married and you don't catch the aids if you wrap it up as is expected in an ONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

I'm surprised niggeresses aren't more popular on Sup Forums. They have chinkier faces than whites if you ignore the black skin.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

I never knew Muhammad Ali was so redpilled

Bullshit. Sweden's economy is booming and their crime rate is the lowest in the entire EU.

He changed his mind after travelling internationally.

Pic related is him with his grandkids who are all half white.

His grandson just went to play football at Cal tmz.com/2016/08/15/muhammad-alis-grandson-commits-to-cal/

>He changed his mind after travelling internationally.
I doubt he was completely happy about them being half white, even though he was happy that he had lovely grandchildren otherwise.

Don't believe everything you hear on Sup Forums

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/here-are-four-charts-that-explain-sweden-s-economic-boom

Irrelevant. Your post is a red herring.

>sweden
>economic boom

That's why they are desperately begging us to close up our northern borders, because they can't even afford to pay pensions anymore.
Sweden will collapse by the end of next year.

He wrote books about his growth after leaving the NOI

That quote doesn't say anything about his stance on race-mixing. In the video his opinion was based on his belief that each culture should seek to preserve itself. The quote you linked doesn't contradict it. You could even make the argument that it reinforces that his original sentiment.

I live in Finland. Closing our borders with Russia had nothing to do with your lies about pensions collapsing or whatever bullshit you are spewing.

If our economy is booming it means we are making losts of money and there are lots of jobs to be had for everyone.

You Sup Forumsfags hate facts

>European economies Switzerland, Sweden, Britain dominate ranks of most innovative countries, study finds

cnbc.com/2016/08/15/european-economies-switzerland-sweden-britain-dominate-ranks-of-most-innovative-countries-study-finds.html

>Finland
No one wants to go to your retarded country, not even these refugees.

We are talking about Sweden, which is begging German government to close borders since last winter.

But won't worry, when we go down we will take your economy with us. Shouldn't jump the euro train, m8. We are already raising the retirement age and freezing up assets btw.

Still irrelevant. No-one cares how well the countries of Europe are doing at making money. The original point was with Sweden's massive immigration, the native people will be a minority in our lifetime.

Bullshit that only Sup Forumstards will believe.

I have the operating system perfect for everyone here.

Refugees are smart enough to know our economy is dead.

You can be as ignorant as you want, rat.