Good deal on programming books.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those aren't programming books.

They're """""coding""" books.

what's the difference?

> $15
Just buy a single book for the programming language you want to learn. Most of these books don't seem to be useful at all.

>people will fall for this scam

>he doesn't know about the Sup Forumsentoomen library.

To learn to code is to learn how to write in a language. To learn to program is to learn how to create algorythms

>books I've pirated/could pirate in 2 seconds and absolute garbage
Take my dollarydoos

You can just set the payment to go all to the EFF.

I got the Linux Command Line one a week ago, it's actually really good for a beginner because it goes into advanced topics and explains commands a lot better than man pages. That and Automated Python are probably the only ones I would pay for of the books there

>not physical

Just torrent the gentoomen's library like a real man, and fuck off.

Which babby's programming books (not coding ones) should I pick up?

Even cheaper at the library.

The Little Schemer

The only good book I recommend in that is The Linux command line book... but it is a complete beginner's guide and if you know basics there is no point in reading it.

"SICP for dummies"

>e-books
we already have libgen

why are literal free books for sale in this bundle?

Because it's nice to donate some cash to EFF and buy these ebooks if you want to support.
Tbh you can just choose where the money goes.
And most people don't read books they've pirated.
If you pay money for it you want to read it ( I hope )

>If you pay money for it you want to read it
only if they're physical

>not reading The Little Schemer, The Seasoned Schemer, SICP, and The Reasoned Schemer in that order
TLS gives people who have no idea what they're doing a nice intro that SICP expands pretty well on imo. I recommend it to anyone who isn't just looking to learn how to code and actually get a decent intro to CS. (The Little Prover might get thrown in there somewhere if they're actually planning to do CS and not just learning as a hobby)

gen.lib.rus.ec/