What does Sup Forums thinks about Android Blackberry?

Just bought pic-related. So far I like the Blackbery modifications to the stock os. What does Sup Forums think about android blackberry? Priv and/or DTEK50?

>most secure smartphone
>doesnt even have fingerprint scanner

Fingerprints are terrible for authenication as a password. Leaving the scanner out is a wise choice - passwords can be changed, your fingerprint can't.

Also, priv user here. It is awesome.

I wish I could have this with BB10.

>Android BlackBerry
No. BB10OS is the only acceptable choice.

Speaking of BlackBerry. There are phones on the Indian ebay site for very low prices with only catch being that BBM does not work on them. I saw a discussion on crackberry where a guy said that the devices are genuine but are not registered at BlackBerry.

Does anyone know more about this?

Sorry for thread hijack but it didn't seem like this thread was going places.

Salty priv user here. Android socks but I've made it tolerable.

BBM does not work because they are bootleg. They are not BlackBerrys.

Why does Sup Forums prefer BB10 over Android when Android has more software?

have a bb passport.. never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. keyboard is fucking awesome

Because it's a vastly superior OS and can still run Android software.

With all of Android being complete shit are there any BB models under 5.5 screen size?

BB10OS models? All of them are under 5.5"

I almost got a Priv. How do you like it? Isn't there supposed to be a new model this year?

ok Sup Forums, wtf. You guys should be the ones to know about the fingerprint issues. Finger[rints are usernames, not passwords. You can be forced by police to unlock your phone if its secured biometrically because your appearance/fingerprint/etc cant be legally obtained by police in the us.

edit: CAN BE LEGALLY OBTAINED

I like it so far. The virtual keyboard is great. the physical keboard makes a great trackpad. It has almost stock android with some enhancements and features. It also has secured boot. You can get an at&t unlocked version starting from $250. Factory unlocked can be get starting from $320.

Probally legacy software at best. I'd imagine 4.4.

What?

man I really wish I coudl afford one. Is the curved screen a meme?

>hardware keyboard
>huge

nothx

It's pretty memetastic. Really the only benefit I've seen is that it's easier to swipe from the right.

its a meme
real nice lookin though