Are these speakers worth getting?

Are these speakers worth getting?

I didn't see a dedicated speaker thread up.

Other urls found in this thread:

hardforum.com/threads/klipsch-promedia-mod.1749172/
parts-express.com/tang-band-w3-881sj-3-cast-frame-neodymium-driver--264-812
noaudiophile.com/Mackie_CR3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty good under $100, little mods make it the best 2.1 pc speaker ever made

Dunno where you're getting $100 from, they're $180+ on amazon.

They're all I need and then some. Great speakers if you're not looking for an autismo,space-hogging,sound system. Guarranteed hipster rage incoming when they see these posts, though.

Nah, I've got a similar set for my tower as well as a full system in my living room. Not a hipster, just old enough to have a good music collection which includes vinyl.

love mine. only issue is the connection from the satellites to the subwoofer can become lose, i think there is a different type of connector that solves this issue but i never really looked into it.

>lose
loose.

fml

What are some small form speakers that are pretty good? Everyone seems to want to recommend me giant bookshelf speakers that are the same size as my tower.

I'm expecting these, might be good along with my DAC.

i got mine for $50 on ebay. they are great for the price.
what mods?

hardforum.com/threads/klipsch-promedia-mod.1749172/
also this driver is a popular drop in
parts-express.com/tang-band-w3-881sj-3-cast-frame-neodymium-driver--264-812

LOL
>thinking a dac is going to fix shit speakers
noaudiophile.com/Mackie_CR3/

>best* 2.1 pc speaker ever made
*under $100, maybe

Yeah for $100 bucks no the best, I don't know why you expect miracles and any good DAC is better than motherboard audio my son.

Any good speakers under 9 1/2 inches? I'm using logitech shit so pretty much anything would be an upgrade.

1/2 inches

what parameter are you referring to?

Probably one of the best "computer" speaker systems in existence.

Far from a home system. Not as good as equally priced headphones.

Depends what your goals are.

I'm not your son, mom

9 1/2 inches tall. My desk is basically a bookshelf with multiple non removable shelves no more than 9 3/4 inches tall.

Can I use surround speaker as main speaker?
I got a pair laying around and they are smaller, is there any difference between surround one?

my dick is under 9 1/2 inches.

woah blast from the past, we had these in like 2003.

You can always turn them on their side, but you'll need to run them through polarizing filters so the sound waves don't hit your ear at the wrong angle.

Kanto YU3's any good? Found some on a website with a massive discount.

i bought some infinity car speakers back in 2004.
i have used these as my left&right speaker for the past 8 years with no problems.
surprised it actually works since these things would need so much power that the factory radio would shut-off whenever the bass dropped. ( i ended up buying an amp)

>best 2.1 speakers being anything but these

forgot to mention that they were 150w RMS speakers. 300w max.
6x9 speakers. each has its own miniature style enclosed subwoofer box.

My DAC only has one 3.5mm output, how can I add a separate subwoofer? I really love bass.

Get a crossover and a subwoofer or a powered subwoofer that should have one included.

Used them for a few years. In that price range (they retailed for $150 back in the day, don't know about now), they're unbeatable. They're great as an intro into higher-end sound systems.

I ordered some of these the other day to upgrade from my old as shit Logitech cheap ass 5.1 system. Klipsch is having a sale right now and they're selling for around $100. Amazon has them for 180 for some reason.

Just bit the bullet and bought these, should I have bought something else?

What are those?

for 180~ you couldve got a smsl50 amp and Pioneer SP-BS22-LR bookshelfs, then get a .1 later on when you save up.

3 inch speakers, LOL

Enjoy no frequencies below 150hz

I'm looking for sites in the UK where I can get a hold of bookshelf speakers/studio monitors.

ebay, gumtree

Amazon

Look on DV247 and Thomann, then check for better prices.

Do as I did: Craiglist for a broken CD/tape player (The CD unit stops working, but the audio in does not).
The one I have retailed for $200, got it for zilch.