Why haven't you made the next SnapChat, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you made the next SnapChat, Sup Forums?

Because we don't need more CP sources

/thread

That's the power of advertising.

learn how to launder money you fucking dumbass.
you think druglords and petty criminals are spending their trillions all in cash?

other billionaires with nothing to do give them money for absolutely no reason. I doubt snapchat has turned a profit.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

>Some simple app
It's not the app that's worth all that money, it's the audience.

People at school like telling me their app ideas and try to get me on board. I am just waiting for someone to tell me a good idea so I cam steal it and make it my own

Ideas are cheap. Execution is what matters.

and so facebook was born

what the fuck is wrong with her nose

Tech billionaires usually make something new that people REALLY love/want/need. The other idiots just copy existing shit. Both have to work hard to succeed. Do you really think the latter deserves success more than the former?

The page rank algorithm was just an idea.
Instagram filters too.

Execution is just a series of ideas that you act on.

Because most of the programming I do is for fun, I'd be surprised if I made money of any of my programs.

Pedophile detected

I've been trying to come up with a rebuttal, but honestly you're right. Snapchat is fucking retarded and will never make enough money to justify it's valuation.
It will make a few million in revenue and then slowly fade into obscurity as newer more exciting technologies carve out its user base. The investors who threw all that money at it are morons.

what the fuck do aviator glasses have to do with a nose that looks like an apprentice of Leonardo Da Vinci used the wrong shape chisel on?

kys pedo
the world will be a better place for it.

You need social skills to make a social app.

Because the only one of my programming friends who is technically competent enough to assist me with such a project is going broke from his student loans. He also has so many AI books shoved up his ass that he won't do anything unless it has to do with robots.

Look at Zuckersperg

>women try to tell us they aren't attracted to money
kek'd