Desktop Thread

Mods can gtfo edition.

>Friendly reminder that desktop threads are more relevant to tech than half the threads on this board. It is not against the rules and should not be banned.

Censorship is cuckery and we should not stand for it. This is where the thread belongs and we really do not have to leave. Hide or filter the thread if it's not your taste but don't support the faggotry of the Mods when they can't even keep the board clean of all the useless threads that get spammed here daily.

Remember to refrain from posting reaction images, especially with Animu, and have fun!

isnt there already a board for this?

trying to decide on a distro for my T420. XFCE Mint seems pretty decent...so much bloat though

>mods have a hard enough time keeping the board clean, I better make it even worse on them

Yep. OP doesn't care though, he's going to keep shitposting. Luckily these threads autosage.

Check out this super on topic thread!
So much technology!

Try xubuntu or something lightweight.

What you are doing right now is a shitpost, you contributed nothing to this thread at all. People want the thread HERE, on a fast moving board. It's not related to wallpapers, it's related to operating systems and other software.

Yes, the threads have migrated to /w/ and /wg/ but they belong here rightfully.

Just because one thread is up that shouldn't be is no fucking excuse for another one to be, you goddamned dumbass.

I'm with you there, not to mention /bst/ /guts/ /spg/ /hpg/ /ptg/ or the fucking watch general ffs where people post CLOCKS on a technology board.
May as well post microwaves and ovens and fridges here too in their own general called /kag/ (kitchen appliances general)

Fuck dude, I just don't understand why this thread is the one that gets fucked over when there is so much more off-topic threads getting posted daily.

Thanks for contributing your shitpost! You are the reason this perfectly ON-TOPIC thread isn't allowed, because you can't just filter and hide, you have to shitpost and cry about it.

Eat a dick.

I like this, what OS are you running?

Please keep bumping my thread, thanks!

Not much to see here but I like that you're a simple man. I'm a fan of wallpapers of paintings as well.

You haven't noticed that this threads's autosaging? Look, it's on page 5, you dumbass.

you posted a fudingus desktop so i wont tell you.

:3

I think e's just using linux, not that it matters, it's not really interesting

obviously he is using linux, was asking what distro.

looks like fedora but whatever

so do you only watch anime aneisf recommends you or do you actually watch it on your own?

I don't think I watched a lot that he's recommended

>it's not really that interesting
yeah but osx somehow is!! kek

Correct

you shouldn't let your hatred for some and love for another certain macfag corrupt your taste in what's actually interesting.

even aneisf loves k-on and you should watch it

need to redo my Sup Forums skin

post more desktops please! if we can have a fucking laptop sticker thread we can have a desktop/ricing/css thread. don't give up.

Are you using Appchan X? My mascots broke a long time ago and haven't been able to fix it. 7/10 though!

You should start by not putting "desktop thread" in the op because it automatically autosages the thread.

using oneechan. They still work.
Probably going to remove my mascot though. Too much wasted space.

Yea we're on page 6 now.

Fuck you.

you're a fucking idiot. don't talk to me ever again

@56202356
why are you so angry?

Go fuck a screen door, needledick.

I'm not, I said fuck you because he's teaching shitposters how to shitpost better

@56202376
but you should pretty damn angry

Can you try making sense? And quit with this @ bullshit, you're cancerous enough without posting like a complete fucking retard.

No

@56202417
I don't like making sense

hello here is my desktop
i agree with you op
mods need to be overthrown soon

Why not? It's actually really good.

next thread will not have desktop in it, but ricing thread or something to that effect. the fact it gets autosaged is fucking stupid.
anyway, getting it to the front isnt the point, what is important is that the threads are more relevant than so many orher threads on this board.

how are sticker threads or battlestations more relevant.

the fact it gets autosaged is fucking stupid.
How? These threads are banned. The only way they could've handled it better is if it didn't let you post desktop threads at all.
>how are sticker threads or battlestations more relevant.
Nobody said they were. But other shitposts' existence is no excuse for yours.

Eat a dick you cancerous sack of shit.

because he doesn't actually like anime

you are the only shitposter here man

did anyone else know that moderators and janitors dont actually get paid

@56202471
no

Hey I'm not the one posting banned threads, I just shit them up till they 404.

Why would you think they did?

I bet you have an ugly desktop and someone made fun of you so now you're on a holy crusade to remind everyone that desktop threads are on autosage lmbo

yeah, except they get Sup Forums pass i believe. which basically means they are not getting paid to be faggots, just doing it of their own free will.

bsd is shit why are u so mad

My desktop looks great

>bsd is shit
Spotted the retard

bsd is shit why are u so mad

the point is that they should not be banned, but if you want to come in here and cringe it up that's ok. we are laughing at you desu. stay mad though.

I refuse to buy another Sup Forums pass until the mods stop being gay pedophiles

I don't give a shit how you react, I'm just happy to be shitting up a thread that should be deleted anyway.

its a loser OS

Okay, kid.

Where is this coming from anyway?

ur moms bedroom

Go fuck a chainsaw sideways

ignore the bsd autist and post desktops
pic related my desktop

refrain from posting reaction images, that's the basis for banning the threads in the first place.

those arent reaction images those are desktops

bring some real heat to the thread

ayy lmao

azusa is so cute i could hug her for hours

gr8 argument

The argument is that these threads are much more productive than the other generals which suffer no penalty by the mods. From these threads people can learn about customizing/ricing their desktops and operating systems, which is something that is on and encouraged by the Sup Forums wiki itself.

Whereas other threads such as the battlestation thread, watch thread, and speccy thread, serve almost no purpose other than "look at what i have! give me attention!" Yet they are perfectly accepted by everyone here. Which sux because they are not at all as productive as this thread has been in the past. Prior to the ban and autosaging.

At least in these threads people can learn things and maybe find themselves more interested in customizing their OS to their liking using various kinds of software and programming. It really isn't related to wallpapers and hardly belongs there instead of here.

The fact there even has to be an argument that something perfectly on-topic shouldn't be banned is an indicatation that the mods are shit and so are people who kiss their ass and think these threads should be banned.

not to mention the homescreen threads are allowed and theyre basically the same as desktop threads

>reddit
>searching for gay
congrats

i try

Thanks everyone for posting in here and showing that these threads could be very productive if it wasn't for the autosage.

I seriously hope the mods decide to stop cucking us and worry about the much more off-topic threads that are posted here without ANY negative backlash.

These threads are good and there is no reason for them to be banned.

>These threads are good and there is no reason for them to be banned.
Except for the part where there are more appropriate boards for them.

There just isn't though m8. The wallpaper boards are very slow and these threads are not focused on wallpapers but instead on personal css scripts, software modding, ricing, theming, OS customizing, these are all heavily related to technology and these threads break none of the board rules and are many times more on-topic than some of the other threads which have been listed in previous posts.

Sup /g, switched to Linux recently and feeling super comfy. here is my desktop nothing too complicated.

Pretty comfy anyway, welcome to GNU+Linux! Ubuntu is a decent gateway

why does he park his car inside

Thanks user!

because he likes to admire beauty when hes in his house.