Feels good to be an Apple user

The more I read Sup Forums and other tech sites, the happier I get for having a MacBook Pro. Everything just works out of the box and I don't have to be afraid of stuff breaking, viruses, having to spend my afternoons typing commands etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/osx/what-is/security/
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least you're not using Windows cancer. Keep on keeping on, user.

install gentoo

>not worrying about a virus
Mac doesn't mean immune to virus. Safety is about the same as windows unless you turn off defender or download retarded af shit

Yep. If you are not tech-savvy enough, Macs are definitely for you!

(You)

Browsing Facebook at Starbucks and looking up pictures of black men for your fap folder isnt a very demanding use for your computer, OP. Of course it "just werks"

The only demanding task Windows is good for is shiny vidya gaems.

Do you have homebew installed?

It's so damn comfy to have a sweet package manager on OS X. Shit just works

>windows is good for the most demanding task put on modern desktop computers

ok?

kek

yup, most demanding most manchild pastime on modern desktop computers

Its ok Macfag, im sure making dank memes in Photoshop makes you an artist.

Apple has the best consumer OS security wise

apple.com/osx/what-is/security/

OS X doesn't even force you to share information six ways from sunday to the highest bidder.

Apple's Operating Systems Are Malware Botnets
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html

And what demanding tasks are you doing user?

It's ok Windowsfag, im sure buying dank skins in CS:GO with your mom's money makes you cool.

Remember when Apple gave up their encryption keys to the chinese government to sell phones there?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

lol that's a lot of bullshit. I see some old exploits they patched and not much else. GNU is huffing and puffing here.

I use littlesnitch I see every piece of ingress/egress traffic. Nothing shady at all.

>best screen
>best battery
>best build quality
>best cooling
>best software support with optional great package manager and all open sources programs you know and love

yeah gotta go with os x

Well shilled Rajeesh!

>>best cooling

That's more likely due to the fact that you are constantly buying new models of the same thing to keep up with windows users who's computers last a solid 5 years and are easily repairable.

Mac users don't have discussions on repairing their computers because they buy macs apparently do to the fact that they "just work" ;P

>replying to straight up bait

>I run benchmarks on my laptop all day, this is a realistic example of everyday usage. I render CGI and other cpu intensive tasks on my ultra low voltage i5.

weird, my mac never overheats. can't even hear the fans even when they're running full blast.

my zenbook gets up to about 95C idling and then overheats and shuts down.

weird, my zenbook never overheats. can't even hear the fans even when they're running full blast.

my macbook gets up to about 95C idling and then overheats and shuts down.