What keyboard do you use for Android? Currently using pic related

What keyboard do you use for Android? Currently using pic related.

bamp

Sigh, I haven't seen any bait memes so this must be legit /s
Use hacker keyboard it's foss

Google keyboard and SwiftKey

Fleksy and SwiftKey.

On the topic of keyboards, how is Samsung's keyboard?

I'm getting a Note 7 in a week and wanted to know if it's worth trying the keyboard out or just use Google as usual.

Thanks, trying out SwiftKey

SwiftKey. Before I got it I wouldn't buy phones without hardware keyboards. SwiftKey changed my mind about that. Been using it for almost 5 years now and never had a reason to try something else.

SwiftKey is the best one for prediction but it's slow af so i gave up on it and use AOSP keyboard.

Must be your phone. I've never had any issues with it lagging and my phone isn't exactly top of the line. I'm still on a galaxy s5.

BlackBerry Priv physical keyboard master race. Feels so good to be back, swiftkey and swype never compared.

Fleksy mustard race here.

Hacker's Keyboard.

I stopped using the google keyboard when the 5.0 update shoved emoji shit down my throat and shrunk the space bar to accommodate fucking emojis

now I use chrooma keyboard and its basically pre-5.0 google keyboard, it's nice

not him, but I've personally had issues with swiftkey responsiveness on every phone I've ever owned, including top-tier flagships

I guess I'm just really sensitive to latency issues

Can anyone confirm
Have I gotten lazier in trying to type faster with Swype or has swype become less accurate and more likely to get it wrong over the past few years

swift key

I'm using Google Keyboard and I simply went into the settings and removed the emoji key. That made the spacebar bigger again.

Sup Forums still knows how to use settings to customize their applications, right?

thread hijacking
Is there a keyboard like Blackberry Priv's keyboard that I can just plug and it will stay behind phone (also act like case maybe?)
Slider keyboard, I mean. USB OTG supports keyboards, why still use normie software keyboard?

that must be from an update after I quit using it because that option wasn't there when the update first dropped

This

Hacker keyboard because it has a control key

Xperia keyboard, not gonna trust some botnet off of play store since if I already use one

This seems pretty nice, thanks for reminding me of it

Nah your thumbs got fatter you greedy fuck

>swiftkey
I'm a slut for orange-on-black colour themes.

Any Soft Keyboard.

It was the only open source keyboard I could fine that works on my android version.

AOSP keyboard
(Default on CM)

Does swipe work for you?

I have aosp in cm but swipe doesn't work. I have to use Google keyboard just for this feature.

SwiftKey

I use the Google keyboard. It just werks.

>slow
It's your phone. Mine has no issues, it did have on my older phone when I enabled text prediction but as long as you have more than 1GB RAM and a non-shit processor (any decent phone made after 2013) it shouldn't be slow. I am using SwiftKey v4.4.2 tho, because I didn't like how they added emojis to 5+.