How trash is Tails?

How trash is Tails?

tails.boum.org/

>implying

bout as trash as OP is gay
take your advertising elsewhere faggot.

It serves no purpose for the majority of people.

I never understood tails
isn't any distro that you run live from a usb the same shit
I know they package tor with it but that's not worth an entire distro

>I know they package tor with it but that's not worth an entire distro
Yes, it is. For people who want a live distro with Tor. It would be a pointless pain in the ass to install Tor on your live system as a first step every single time you use it.

It's solid.

Source?
>I'm not in prison

Not trash at all.

Then how viable is it?

It's a great anonymity-focused distro. all of its traffic is channelled through tor.

About 54

>secure
>channelled through tor
what did he mean by this?

It lets users visit sites blocked by their ISP. Which is good in countries which deny browsing freedom. Even some first world countries have ISPs which block torrent sites. Obviously you can't hide from FBI/NSA since they run the majority of exit nodes but it's still somewhat secure unless they target you individually.

>not have a 64bit version

Garbage!

>Even some first world countries have ISPs which block torrent sites
UK here. There are hundreds of proxies anyway when it comes to torrent sites so it doesn't really matter.

Trash if you install it as a daily driver but it does have its uses.

Qubes master race reporting

Edwin recommends it so it might be probable.
I heard it disabled hardware backdoors that sends information.

>It would be a pointless pain in the ass to install Tor on your live system as a first step every single time you use it.
Turned on a timer to see how long it would take to download and install Tor on Linux. 4:37 min.

>known hardware backdoors
FTFY.

Just stop dude........come on.

>taking 4 1/2 minutes VS 0 minutes because it's already installed

how long did it take you to create a bootable USB?
how many security breaches are there using a USB?
>what is BadUSB

Pretty sure there are other Live DIstros that at least come with a preinstalled TOR Browser

I've heard it makes some changes to tor, which means that anyone would be able to identify that a particular tor connection is from someone using tails instead of the tor browser bundle's default settings.