Music at all?

>not using dumb phone

>using a locked down dumbphone over a foss smartphone

Smartphones have botnet at hardware level. So I've heard, anyway :3

my daily driver is Debian and self compiled AOSP

>using foss botnet

All of then have, in the baseband chip.

/thread
what kind of a paranoid person uses a spying+tracking device?
the kind that isn't paranoid

smartphones have GPS at hardware level, even before smartphones they probably had them in.
Let alone sim tracking, bluetooth mapping and triangulation

> (OP)
>Smartphones have botnet at hardware level. So I've heard, anyway :3
Yep. I tried to remove the gps on a old android I wasn't using before. Wouldn't even turn on after. Disabling apps and permissions only limits your experience. Google still gets what it wants regardless. Only option is going no phone. I'm actually considering it and just using email on a Linux device in lieu of sms. It's actually viable since the retards integrated email like a text app for the normies.

>tfw can't remove the sim toolkit crapware

but accessing information like gps or just everything you did on that phone was more difficult than its now, now google or apple have it all and their not even goverment

What's the launcher tho

edecdf.com/promo/vector-bags/index.php

Explain this to me. How would a proprietary phone, dumb or "smart", like LG shit be more botnet than a smartphone running free software?

because this and this also,

>using the smiley with three mouth

Yes your information is out there but so is everyone's as long as you're not obviously a threat no one is watching and even then there are so many threats made on facebook and twitter you still may fall through the cracks very simply it's difficult to separate the signal from the noise.

autism daily

You don't know about the English language and MP3 backdoor user?

Snowden has a cellphone.

>paranoid
>post normal screen of android

you got it wrong man

Why don't you even have SMS

It's nice to see someone else using only F-Droid.

I have a ZTE Open C that I got just for fiddling with Firefox OS. But since Mozilla discontinued the project for mobile, I put stock Android on it, and it's going ok.

>Clover
The botnet is strong here

2k16 not using Inane™ Browser™ for you Sup Forums™ needs

I used to but then I realized the only way to escape the botnet was to not use the Internet. So I've given myself up fully to the Google botnet since it's the only one that benefits me. I have a Nexus 5x with stock android, a c720 w/ crouton running ChromeOS + Xubuntu, and a Linux PC running Ubuntu so I'm basically deep throating Google cock constantly.

>paranoid
>don't even replace android by OS with decent secure
And you don't even remove cellphone chip...

why pay for sms if you can text over data

You just gave me cancer :/