Hello Sup Forums, what browser did you use, and why

Hello Sup Forums, what browser did you use, and why.
Currently i'm using firefox because il the only one I've ever use

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

firecucks because being beaten up is better than being castrated or burnt alive.
it doesn't mean it's good. just that it's the best we have.

Firefox because I don't like Chromium's font rendering

Chrome uses more RAM but is faster and more responsive so firefox can go off itself.

But Opera is better

Firefox 43 because nowhere else do all of my addons work as they are intended no on higher versions
and not on any other browser

Firefox is the least shitty , I like opera but the lack of some add-ons bothers me more than it should

you know being used to firefox for ever, it was a hard to switch, but you need to drop that shit ass browser and join the botnet Chrome.

Chrome.

Finally gave up on Firefox a year ago. Its shit

>using Chinese botnet

Nice jocke

>using American botnet
>not using the best chromium browser

>everyday

Firefox is the royal family of browsers because of about:config and addons. No other browser can rival them in that respect. You can argue this all you want, but you know it's true.

This. And there's no need to argue, it's been listed as the best browser on multiple sites for years. Although I dislike the chromium-like interface they made.

Further proof of its superiority. If you know how to configure CSS, you can install stylish and get to work.

Otherwise, you're free to install Vimperator, Classic Theme Restorer, Palemoon, or Seamonkey instead.

>jocke

I just updated my FF, why the fuck does the search bar look like that now? IS there any way to return to the old shit?

Maybe this will help?
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/

I use pale meme cause
FF = SJW cucks botnet
Chrome= The Jew's Botnet
PM= it just warks boi
>PD: the dev being a furry is even a turn on for me :^)

>furry
>turn-on

QupZilla

Opera

Fast and just werks.

>pm
So you enjoy old out date exploit ridden firefox, whos devs are incompetent,and cannot port addons properly, and purposely gimp addons because "we think it is better this way"

is there an addon for ff to make video popup like opera?

On Sup Forums, Thumbnail Zoom Plus.

On YouTube, yes.

How do i make it have to bars on the top again instead of just the giant search bar

I have been using Chrome for years, but when they removed using backspace to navigate back I got concerned. I don't use it often of course, but when I do I expect it to work. So I installed an extension to bring it back. Unfortunately that extension doesn't work as well as the built in functionality did, it back-pages under circumstances where built in functionality did not.

So now I use firefox :(

Works absolutely fine here

I use palemoon.

It has a 64-bit build, has the cleaner & leaner UI of old firefox that emphasizes customizability, and is compatible with most firefox add-ons such as:

>adblock
>bartab lite
>noscript
>downthemall
>image search options
>fireshot

Firefox went to shit after they started firing their actually competent devs to please SJWs

weak bait but 2/10 for trying I guess

Opera it just works

Opera 12.16

You meme real good. >>>/lbgt/

Unironically trying out the Edge browser. But Firefox, normally.

That's pretty cool

samefag

>Firefox
For my personal stuff.

>Chrome
For shitposting.

For Firefox, I'd use it as my main browser but it slows downs like crazy when I load up all the add-ons and userscripts I use on Chrome. Chrome uses an ton of resources, but I never find it slowdowns like Firefox does.

Firefox because treestyle tabs and Sup Forums tells me that using it over chrome will stop the bonnet and save the world