Just launched a browser game with a friend

misteralien.com/

go test it and give me the feedback

cool

the map is really cute

You probably must have realised that the textures are individually separated. Going to fix it?

also do add some shades, the textures are confusing

i have too low framerate desu

Also the keys are kind of buggy. Can't really jump whilst walking properly.

same

lol?

nice game m8

add chat so i can shitpost while play

i got rekt

chat is already added, just press enter

also fix your fucking collision detection jesus christ

>Dat biblespam

FUCK YOU nigger FOR FUCKING KILLING ME ON MY RUN I FUCKING HAT EYOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wasted 300g on fucking useless ppkeballs, and then game freezes, I can't believe this shit. 10/10, go fuck yourself OP.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

its boring as fuck kys

Nigger here, fuck whoever spammed the chat and made my browser crash.

Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

lags like fuck op. should've used a webscale db like mongodb.

Unplayable since someone discovered that chatspam hangs it for everyone.

Fucking stupid gamedev OP, get back to fucking /AGDG/

OP you need to put a timer on the chat function, people can crash your game by spamming chat

Crashed my browser (Firefox+uBlock)
>Firefox

ADVERSTISING IS AGAINST THE RULES AND COUNT AS SPAM
FUCK OFF
>ADVERSTISING IS AGAINST THE RULES AND COUNT AS SPAM
>FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
>FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
>FUCK OFF

var i=0; while(i < 9999){ socket.emit("c", "for loop"); i++; }

post this into the console and it'll crash the game for everyone

not if u use webscale

What fucking Pajeet coded shit poo in loo game

Some dickhead crashed the game

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE I WAS THE BEST PLAYER

kek not loading for me did someone ddos it?

Website is down

Pajeet's code got sploited by

probably fixing exploits lmao

Why would executed client side code crash for everyone

Shouldn't crash. I just got some message the website was slowing Firefox down and then I closed the tab.

OP here. This shit isn't funny. I have all your IPs and I'm contacting FBI cyber crime division right now.

for you not being able to fucking program?

It's sending data to the server and the server is accepting some pretty arbitrary commands that are hanging it.

Wow rude there's people actually trying to play

Are you autistic?

why?

var i=0; while(i < 9999){ socket.emit("c", "for loop"); i++; }

How does the socket.Emit() method work?

who fucked the web?

Excellent thread

I just got here and I can't play :(

A socket is a connection that's held open between the client and the server. Instead of sending an XMLHTTPRequest for async io, it uses a socket and .emit() is how you send data through the socket. So he's sending "c" then "for loop" to the server, which for some reason hangs it when he sends that about 10k times. So the server isn't really isolating the clients at all and letting one client use all of it's resources most likely.

Angel investor here. I was ready to make a 50 thousand dollar offer for the domain if you got the game viral on Reddit, but it seems that your code is bad. Maybe next time.