Should I get a Note 7 or wait for the iPhone?

Should I get a Note 7 or wait for the iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/
youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, you haven't heard about the note 7?

What happened?

>With the Note 7, Samsung Still Delivers Embarrassing Real-World Performance

xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/

neither. get s7 edge, or htc 10, or wait lg v20.

Sounds like every Android phone ever.

This

HTC 10

Edge screens are a gimmick that look great in renders and press photos but do not work well in the real world.

Personally I've been on Android since the g1 but I'm probably going to switch to the new iPhone this year. Tired of the lag, bloat, inconsistency, latent software updates, and Nexus phones are always a compromise in other ways... Fuck it lets try iOS

nice one mojique.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo

see pic related. I guess it would still pretty much apply to the latest iPhone.

shit, forgot pic

Encryption is some of the best in the industry, what the fuck are you going on about?

my hand immediately went to click on the ok button at the first warning. such is life for an iphone user.

>protects terrorists that murdered 50 americans

>gives up torrent tracker admin in a heartbeat

What did Apple mean by this?

>wanting any flagship android phone ever
Just get a nexus or an iPhone. Enough of this samshit bullshit.

>aplel
>in charge of encryption

Remember when Apple gave up their encryption keys to the chinese government to sell phones there?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I'm not a terrorist, nor a pedo, so I don't need unbreakable encryption.

Encryption is used on iPhones but it's completely useless and pointless since iPhones have tons of backdoors.

How about the oneplus 3? Going to uni and it's the only good phone fitting my price range.

Or is it a meme? Heard the screen is good but the note is better for adjusting colour balance and contrast.

Then why would you claim iphones have the best encryption? They essentially don't even have encryption especially since even script kiddies know about the gaping backdoors on iphones.

Nah. It doesn't have a microsd slot, has shit battery life, and a low res piss tainted screen.

Oh yeah then why don't the fbi

Don't need more than 64gb desu, and can you alter the screens colour contrast and shit if you root it? Res looks decent for the price.

i have note 4 and i had this "recent apps" lag.
They patched it. Probably will patch Note 7 too.
You have no other option if you want Pen and functionality.

Remember when Apple gave up their encryption keys to the chinese government to sell phones there?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>touchwizz

With the Note 7, Samsung Still Delivers Embarrassing Real-World Performance

>"This article is confined to Snapdragon 820 versions of the Note 7 purchased in the United States."
retard

But user, I am in the US

That wasn't the point. The snap oven 820 is the worst Android SoC out there right now. It constantly overheats and murders your battery.

The exynos 8890 is far better. Which is what the international version of the Note 7 has.