I've been rocking Windows 10 on my computer since the first tech preview

And have had zero problems so far. It just works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok

pajeet I know you have to buy meds for your 8-legged son but come on man.

Do you think he also has 4 assholes?

Its a great os. Also be carefull cause those damn viruses and malwares always get in and fuck you up. Have a good day my man.

same here

>be an early adopter
>grab XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10 Anniversary soon after their launches
>most videogames run flawlessly
>the few that don't require me to just right click, set to run in compatibility mode. If that doesn't work, just go to PC Gaming Wiki.
>every program I use works
>every update the OS runs faster and has a cleaner interface
>always have windows update updating to latest every night when I'm asleep

I installed Ubuntu, Linux on training wheels, and had more issues with that in 3 months than 10 years of Windows combined.

obviously he has 7 assholes

When did Ubuntu become linux on training wheels?
Also I find it hilarious that you can troubleshoot games that wont work, yet you couldnt figure out menial problems on the largest linux distro with a gigantic amount of support available.

>7 times the poo

>Linux on training wheels
You realize that's like saying "cargo plane on training wheels"

I was using Spybot Anti-Beacon and somehow broke Insider updates
I'm stuck on build 14367 ever since

I can troubleshoot Ubuntu problems fine.

The issue was, I had 2 problems a day on Ubuntu vs 1 a month on Windows.

10 rupees and a bing point have been deposited to your account rajapajeet. Poo in the loo

k sandnigger
youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y

Complete bullshit. You need to try hard to make something pop up with an error or something on ubuntu.

Ripping music CDs, setting up ngix, memory leaks, and hosting dedicated game servers were the few I remember. It's been years.

Windows 10 is utter trash. I have three monitors, and it completely fucked up the color settings, wallpapers and locations every time I shut down one of the monitors. Not even third party programs managed to fix that hot mess.

It's absurd how they have only gone backwards in every single way since 7.

I also unironically used poo in loo 10. (and I like it)

>And have had zero problems so far aside from the fact that Microsoft knows every fucking keypress and place on the Internet that I've been since that first install. It just works exactly as they designed it do, mining for info on everything I do 24/7 even when I'm not using the computer as it indexes the contents of every document and file on my machine, my network, and passes along that dossier of info to Microsoft and whoever else they partner with.

FTFY

>memory leaks,
literally impossible on Ubuntu!

For a while i was averaging 1 crash a day and yesterday windows decided to perm delete all of my files that did not need administrator access. Basically 80 gb of files.

I allowed Win10 onto my HP7900.
Then I disconnected it from the network.
After a couple of days of use a notice popped up telling me that there were updates available.
WTF??? It's still disconnected, verified by the PC's lack of success when attempting to download the updates.
Obviously, there's a time-out that then prompts for an update. Had the PC been online I suspect I'd be none the wiser.

I bet if you used DisplayFusion you wouldn't have an issue. I never do.