Botnet

What's wrong with windows? Why are you so afraid of being spied on? What's there to hide? You torrent games, anime, movies, music all the same on Linux. Why are you a pussy? Come back to windows. Abandon Linux and come home to the OS you started off with

0.75 Cent has been deposited to your account pajeet. windows is obsolete.

what's your motive, what could shitposting on Sup Forums possibly bring you, it's not like you're going to make anyone switch

There's some truth to the statement though.

"what's there to hide?"

No I have nothing to hide but I still don't like companys being able to see everything I do because I have a right to privacy

Come home to the os you started of with? I built my PC so it started of with Linux

Go farther back

I'm goign to install debian gnu/linux. I only play WoW and browse the internet. I don't trust microsoft with my information. I would like true encryption without backdoors, only available with luks/dmcrypt.

>Rama dhani
Rajesh you are working really hard today, aren't you

What the fuck are they going to do with your information? You're not important enough for them to give a fuck about you. Also, what information?

Sell it to companies for targetting advertising.

I use covers on my windows as well. People deserve privacy.

Guess what. Your ISP is doing the same

>it's cool cuz my shit ISP did it xD
Cuckold fetish

It's not really about security/privacy (anyone really concerned about those would avoid torrenting anyway), so much as being in control of your OS. If you really want to know what your computer is doing with your data, GNU / Linux lets you open it up and look inside (a typical GNU / Linux installation has maybe 5% closed-source software, so there's still SOME programs that might be doing nasty things behind your back, but that's still better than a 95% closed source system like Windows).

KERNAL?

Have you recompiled your kernel today?

>the OS you started off with
I started off with Debian. My father is a neckbeard and raised me after my mother died. He didn't allow Windows or anything Apple in the house. Video games were played on a PS2. This made me a better person. I'm now more aware of the problems facing not only the internet, but the world in general.

>Why are you so afraid of being spied on?
I have nothing to hide but I don't want to live in George Orwell's 1984. Thought crime is already a thing the SJWs are pushing. I refuse to be one of the people rolling the ball of snow down the hill, since one day it'll be too large to control and will crush us all. I've already removed the cameras from my devices. Bad things happen because we allow it. I'm not going to carry that burden.

>Why are you a pussy?
I'd call you the same but you lack warmth and depth.

>Abandon Linux
Over my broken thinkpad you consumerist whore.

>muh ps2
>le 1984
>le SJWs
>muh thinkpad
This is your average 16 year old redditor.

>redditor
Takes one to know one.

Honestly I wouldn't care if windows was mining my data, I just don't use windows because it's such a bad operating system. The only reason it's everywhere and people bear with it is because it's preinstalled almost everywhere.

>doesn't refute arguments
>just "le redditor xDDD"

You need to be 18 to post here, son. School has already started.

makes no sense

i install gnu/linux

5 minutes and i'm alreafy on Sup Forums

>arguments
I don't see many. He is just spewing bullshit references to a book and using a tumblr term. The so-called SJW:s are a smaller group than neo-nationalist Trump supporters and such.

Most of the most idiotic "SJW" shit is by tumblr teenagers or radical students; this isn't as alarming as he is making it sound.

but idk why anyone would want to switch back to windows, big corporations are shady any day and alternate OS:s are very good for many uses

There is no argument though. His argument is basically "I grew up with this, therefore it's superior" Basically a nekbeard hipster

test